• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello im JonathanGEN1

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hi everyone, im JonathanGEN1. I may be new here but i want all of you to know that i hail from the very 1st gen of pokemon games as my nickname suggests. Im 29 years old. I just posted something you may find interesting on the trade section, so go check it out when it gets approved! :)

Years
  • Same here. =o Been a Pokémon fan for ages. Never too old to be a fan! Good luck with whatever you posted in the trade forums also, it'll need to be approved by a moderator first hence why it's taking a little while.

Welcome Jonathan! I hope you will have an excellent time here, and if you need help feel free to ask the staff. [:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I've been a fan since I was 5 myself~ it's a fun serious of games, isn't it? But yeah, hope you're excited for Sun and Moon! And welcome to the forums! If you need a hand, all you need to do is ask. <33

Back