• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poképirates

Years
  • Pok?pirates

An archipelago of the past. Complete it's history on your own. Just join this choose your own adventure based RP. Create a boat Crew or even become a wanted pirate. Here are some basic standards that all roleplayers must regard:
    ? You can join your friend's adventure unless time traveling is a requirement.
    ? Killing civilians will put you on the wanted list. This means that guards will come after you if you steal and etc.
    ? Obviously sex abusing crimes won't be permitted and neither will swearing.
    ? Your character must be a non-legendary Pok?mon. I'm the only exception. Oh, and you can be a shiny because Wynaut.
    ? Speaking of which this is a Pok?mon only RP.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think you need to present some kind of cohesive background on what kind of world it is if this is going to work as a RP here. Also might be good to specify if there are humans in the world or only pok?mon!

You don't need to have a detailed sign-up sheet for potential players to fill in, but it's usually nice to have some form of guidelines for how to present your character~

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    well I don't know about joining such an RP, but I have to congratulate you, Master of Memes, for you've successfully created a meme in our skype chat

Back