• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Languages?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    What Languages would you like to learn?
    Mine are:

• Latin
    • French
    • Japanese

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Well to be honest...
    No more languages XD
    I already know German and English, I'm trying to learn Spanish but I suck badly XD
    So I guess I would suck at others too XD

Years
  • I would love you learn: Japanese and Chinese. Japanese because of all the game info and not to mention most of my favorite Fan art websites are in Japanese ;-; and Chinese because I am interested in all the Mythology and parades they have there ^ ^

Years
  • I want to learn the english language better than I already do. I want to finish learning spanish, phrases, idioms, and the subjunctive tense (which is so confusing). When I'm done those things, I would like to try learning portugues, french, latin, and italian.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I've learned a little Spanish, and I'm taking it next year, so I guess that would count. Spanish rocks.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I know Mandarin Chinese and English, and is currently learning French.

Though I would really, really, really want to learn Japanese. x3

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • I'd love to Japanese, German, and French. I already know the tiniest bit of German and Japanese, so I want to continue on learning those. [Also because Momiji knows both languages. X3] As for French, I don't know why, but it seems vewy fun to learn. XD

Years
  • I want to learn Japanese so bad. It would be sooo cool to know it, and I would understand all of the sound effects in my manga. Especially since Tokyo Mew Mew's sound effects don't have subtitles. XD
    I also want to learn (more) German... because I already took a year of it and I enjoy the language. ^^;

Back