• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Languages?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I can speak Tagalog (language in the Philippines), French, English, some Thai, some Spanish and a tiny little bit of Japanese.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Already Know/Learning:
    -English
    -French
    -Japanese

Plan to Learn:
    -Korean
    -Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
    -Arabic
    -German
    -Greek
    -Latin
    -Spanish
    -(Possibly) Russion
    -(Possibly) Portugese
    -(Possibly) Farsi Because it has a funny sounding name. :D

I'm certain I'm forgetting some, but oh well~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I can't perceive learning that many languages. I mean, I got really screwed up at first when I took French a year after having taken Spanish. It really messes with your head and you start mixing your languages up. :confused:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I know the feeling, Allstories. o_O Last year when I started taking Japanese, I'd start saying "Ohayo" in French class and "Bonjour" in Japanese. xD; The fact that my teachers' names (Niiro-sensei and Ms Nero) were pronounced the exact same really didn't help.

But... after a while it gets a lot easier. o_O I guess I kinda work in the sense that I like... switch my brain over so even my thought process is in the other language. xD So it gets easier to switch languages the more I practise. I hope I won't mix languages up too much when I learn more, though. o.o

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I would like to know French and Korean probably, I already know Japanese ,English(duh XD), and Spanish so a 4th language would be fun.

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    Hmm. I can already speak English (whoever believes it), German and French (and Latin, as a matter of fact). I'd like to learn Finnish and Japanese.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    well, I know:
    • German (my mother tongue)
    • English ( I'm learning it for about 7 years now)
    • French (I've been learning it for more than 4 years now, but I'm not that good, well...)
    • Latin
    • Japanese (taking classes for 3 years now, not being any good :/)

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I live in South Africa so..i know my countrys langauges

= Zulu
    afrikanns

but there are alot more but those are the most common

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Japanese and Italian. Both beautiful languages. <3

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I know Korean, and Spanish. I also know a little Japanese. I'm mainly good at Korean. I also know a little French.

Back