• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Link to the most epic IC post you've read

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    "Epic" is up for interpretation. Go!

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Thanks to my general indecisiveness I couldn't settle on which of these 2 posts I found more epic/fun, so hell I'll just put both.

"I'm what happens when hell freezes over."

This quote had me going "o shit that fuckin cool" at medium-high volume in mind when I was reading the post, mostly because it's a superbly clever joke but also preceded and followed by an epic chase and fight scene of Emmett versus the justice priest Ezekiel, one of my favorites 'villains' from Gunpowder.

no particular quote for this one but it was just badass in general

Dust is three parts action and one part Archer getting beaten up so it's no surprise I've read a lot of damn epic posts in there. My favorite though has to go to the human team FEAR vs the faunus team ABAK (the actual fight lasts for more than this one post, but it's my favorite part anyway). Team FEAR is sent to assassinate a wealthy businessman which ABAK is bodyguarding, and chaos ensues as FEAR are stuck in a 3v4 situation (thanks to their genius decision of tying up their leader to a tree). The action is written superbly and each character is given their time in the spotlight, which is why I love it so much.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I bounced around between a few posts, some from Atlantis, some from the Odyssey series that I loved to read from my fellow RPers, but I think one of the most epic I've read was a a three-parter between myself and my fellow RPers in One Piece: The Golden Age.

The Man in the Brown Suit - So, the set up. After our crew just scored a major victory, a mysterious man appears on the streets.

The Skull Pirates v. James "The Man in the Brown Suit" Calaway - The fight. Lots of innovative moves and a good collective effort by the entire RP crew here! Reactions is everything something, and the group played this one beautifully. But then comes...

An Epic Confrontation! The Authority v. The Legend! - The legendary fight! Major kudos to Legend/Raikiri for playing so well here. Reading this back, it probably one of the best three post we all did in a row, or at the very least the most epic!

Or maybe not, there's been plenty of other great posts I've seen from others in my time here. I could think of a few in Atlantis, some in Odyssey, some in War Between Pokemon and Humans, some in Crimson Dawn. Hard to pick one. So this may not be the most epic, but it was the first that came to mind.

Back