• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well. I guess you can say. COOL!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Hi. I just changed my ISP and now I had to change my user name. It used to be punkie90. BUt now it is H.A.W.K.

Yes. It's me punkie90!!! :nervous: :nervous:

So. It's nice to start all over...* goes to make his sig *

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Thank you much Moony. Well. I guess not many people are online right now!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
O! I'm shure it will iggy! And kay-chan.. I dunno I just though of it lol!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Thanks. Ya. I tried to think of something catchy. But hey. This is good enough. But I did kinda want to start over...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Arcanine said:
O_o What is up with all the defective Pokemon? XD Dizzy, MoonLight, H.A.W.K. is all defective Pokemon. XD
Any way nice new name punkie90.
Lol, I noticed. >_>; Hee, and now a lot of people call me Kay-chan. XD They like your name, Miyu!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
H.A.W.K. said:
Ya. I like chan.. Whats chan mean?
Its a Japanese way of calling someone "cute" like cute-Kayleigh:P. It sounds a bit backwards when used in english but that the basic meaning of it. -Chan expresses a very close relation like when two have grown up together, because its actuall meaning is "child".

And by the way, cool name change PK:).

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Hi welcome to PC, H.A.W.K, im Sapphire Latios, but you can call me Scott! :P

like your new name PK! and them defective Pokemon scare me! *hides under a table* oh Kairyu...does that mean Jackie Chan means Cute Jackie!? :laugh:

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
Welcome to the Pok?mon Community. Make sure you read the rules so you won't get punish for something wrong.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them by PM.

Have a fun time here at PC and happy posting!

Alyssa Marissa Whitney

Mixed Community Group Moderator and PC Event Assistant

Revised January 18, 2004

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Heelo and welcome H.A.W.K! Me wonders what H.A.W.K means...*looks in Dictionary of Wierdness* Aha knows me know it means Hello All Weired Kitties! Isn't me smart?

HORN!

Back