• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey mates!

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
Years
  • Hi, I'm Pika patch and I am 14. I love making ROM Hacks and sprite edits and would love to get into the community here!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC! Now that you've done introducing yourself, take a look at our ROM Hacking section. We have lots of people here with the same interest as you.

Years
  • Hey there Pika patch, welcome to the PokeCommunity! ROM hacking is a major interest on this forum, you should check out our ROM hacking section to find tools and people to assist you. There's also many other sections of the community which are fun to be in, make sure to look around!

Enjoy the forums, I'll see you around! ^-^

Years
  • Hey Pika Patch, welcome c= I'm not a ROM hacker personally but hope you'll get all the assistance you need here regarding that, as like others said, there are a lot of tools to utilize. =) Any plans to post your sprite edits in the art forum here?

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum, as we have a really good ROM Hacking community. I'm no ROM Hacker myself, but if you need any help finding anything else on the forum or just want to talk I'm always here to help. Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

-Midnight

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi, I'm Pika patch and I am 14. I love making ROM Hacks and sprite edits and would love to get into the community here!

Welcome to PC! It's pretty chill around here, and the premier place to join if you're looking for ROM Hacks. Our Fan Games section is pretty massive and I'm more than positive you'll find what you're looking for there. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy PC :D

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
    Years
  • Hey Pika Patch, welcome c= I'm not a ROM hacker personally but hope you'll get all the assistance you need here regarding that, as like others said, there are a lot of tools to utilize. =) Any plans to post your sprite edits in the art forum here?

I do have a DeviantArt account, so I do have some experience with art. I personally love making sprite art and pixel art, so I would love to join in there!

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
    Years
  • Alright, I am having a bit of a problem. I'm just checking if the moderators are gonna see my thread request in ROM Hacking soon, i know it has only been 26 hours, but i want to know if any moderator has seen my request. Thanks!

Back