• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash hat Pikachu code question

Years
  • I think what you have to do is pre-order tickets and then attend the movie to get the QR Code for the Movie 20 Pikachu. Not sure if it's exact, but I'm guessing that's how it'll work.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Are you talking about the English or the Japanese version?

If English, all you have to do is use mystery gift and choose recive gift via serial code. Once you have done that, you need to type in the shared code, which everyone can use once, PIKACHU20.

But remember, you can only get 1 of the pikachu, you cannot get all of them. Original pikachu is already over. The table is down below.

? September 19?25: Ash's Pikachu (Original Cap)
    ? September 26 ? October 2: Ash's Pikachu (Hoenn Cap)
    ? October 3?9: Ash's Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap)
    ? October 10?16: Ash's Pikachu (Unova Cap)
    ? October 17?23: Ash's Pikachu (Kalos Cap)
    ? October 24?30: Ash's Pikachu (Alola Cap

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Spoiler:

I'm only making a guess here, but since he posted this question thread here in USM, the OP probably is asking about that new Ash Hat Pikachu that's for USM.
    Ash hat Pikachu code question

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ah ok. That honestly completely skipped my mind. Plus it was late when I read this. I thought there was 1 more, but I couldn't find it. I am sorry, I don't know anything about that one.

I am really sorry for not posting what you were asking about.

Back