• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Life's USUM interview w/ Kazumasa iwao & Shigeru Ohmori

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years

• Is this news? Uh....Maybe? I haven't saw the translated interview yet, but I suppose you can call this the English equivalent to that Famitsu interview, cause there's a bunch of stuff revealed from that interview that appears in this video. It's still a pretty cool video to watch, though.

This is the part where you voice your opinions about it and stuff.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    The confirmation that legendary pokemon of past games are to be found is great. Not too thrilled about pokemon moving on to Switch but it was expected to.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • fyi, dont put the whole youtube url in the yt tags, only put the part that's after the "v=" or the alphanumerical part of the url.

Oh, sorry! I think I honestly forgot about that while making this thread. I was making it during school, so...
    Again, I'll try not to do that.

Back