• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aloha dudes

Spicoli

Teh Xangoose
Years
  • I know I know its annoying to look at all the newcomers to the forums who will probably stay less than a day then never come back. I've joined lots of forums...I know how it works.

I'm Diffrent

I stay a full week...but this place seems pretty nice, i'll hang around a bit longer.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • He Spicoli! Funny Username! Wanna Be Friends? If You Need Some decoration for your signature,feel free to request something from my Sprite Request Thread!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Spicoli

Teh Xangoose
    Years
  • Thats the name they gave me. Never gotten this warm of a welcome before 0.o its odd...but EVERY place I go there is someone who makes cheese and sporks a part of a welcome.

Lucid

Hiya, welcome! Be sure to follow the rules while your here, hope you stay for a while. Have fun~ ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey Spicoli! ^______^ Why stay a week when you could be stuck with us...forever!! Muahahahaaaaaaaa! <<; ;>> Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...hiya! XD Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^^; I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 Well, I hope you have fun here! PM me if you ever have any questions. ^^

~Kelsey

Years
  • Typhlozion said:
    Hey Spicoli! ^______^ Why stay a week when you could be stuck with us...forever!! Muahahahaaaaaaaa! <<; ;>> Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...hiya! XD Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^^; I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 Well, I hope you have fun here! PM me if you ever have any questions. ^^

~Kelsey
    Though I would understand if you didnt want to stay with her XP

Anyways, welcome to PC dude, I'm Strider and well have fun and I hope you stay longer than a week XD. Have fun and just...you know, post XD

If you need any help or whatever just dont hesitate to PM one of us ^_-

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Because cheese is just that awesome.

... :P

Anyway, welcome to the community. :) Have a nice time, blah blah, yada yada... o.o;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hi. :33 Welcome~ish~ish to The PokeCommunity. o.o I hope you have a perfect time here, but please follow the rules~! ^_~

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Spicoli said:
    I know I know its annoying to look at all the newcomers to the forums who will probably stay less than a day then never come back. I've joined lots of forums...I know how it works.

I'm Diffrent

I stay a full week...but this place seems pretty nice, i'll hang around a bit longer.
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am Ninja Retsu. Just PM me when you need help. I am free to help you anytime. Have a great time and enjoy with posting and making friends.

Back