• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*sniff*

Years
  • What made you cry?

Ever been in love so much that you just wanted to cry? Ever watched a movie and cried? Ever listened to a certain song that you cried? Ever hugged someone so tightly and just letting go of her just made you cry? Tell me what made you cry.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    God...you sound like a shrink or something...XD

Anyway, realizing how much someone really loved me almost made me cry. That was probably the best day of my life...Then of course there is a certian song that gets me sad sad sad whenever I hear it...and no one shall ever learn it's title! XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Mihara said:
    Then of course there is a certian song that gets me sad sad sad whenever I hear it...and no one shall ever learn it's title! XD
    It's the Crazy Frog tune, isn't it...? That song always makes me sad...XD

Anyway...

Ever been in love so much that you just wanted to cry?
    Yup. Hardest thing I've ever done is have to say goodbye to the one person I love for a really long time.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Heheh, mwar... anything that makes me feel strongly emotional, pretty much any emotion [even rage sometimes O_o] makes me start to cry o_O

...I am such a wimp...XD or sensitive, mwar, whichever one ya wanna call it, lol.

Years
  • being hit very hard in the place in the sun don't shine hurts dam it
    well emtional events death and well lots of pain

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I have problems so painful and heartwrenching right now that I cry very easily...I've felt like I'm at the end of my rope for a very long time, and that, and the things that are causing that feeling, are only getting worse.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Some things that make me cry
    Lizzie and me being separated for the summer T_T
    That song from Pokemon that came on when May said goobye to Swablu and when TR said goodbye to Arbok and Weezing. THAT was sad T_T
    My sister not being here so much makes me a little sad ;_;
    I have many more but I'm trying to get out of the habit of making such long posts.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • "Daughters" by John Mayor. My dad left me, and this a terribly sad song to remember him by.
    Animal cruelty is quite hard for me to stomach. I just cry so much!
    I'm a very emotional person. Almost everything makes me cry. I'm Tauros and my moon is Scorpio, which are polar opposites. If I get overwhelmed, I cry. If my mom yells at me, I cry. If my cat cries, I cry! Jesus, I cry atleast 5 times a month!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • I do not often cry. And, when I do, am somewhat unsure of the cause. I suppose frusturation and an accumulation of emotion or stress may cause me to cry.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Cruelty to children... ;O; I hate that sooooo much!
    Beating the innocent... ;O;
    I may not be emotional, but those things may me cry ;_;

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The only one thing that made me cry, was when some one takes my hand and rubbs it when im down. That happened once and only once.*flinchs* i know thats weak.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I don't cry anymore. I have learned crying is a wast of my time. The only way I can cry now is if I was not with Undine Shade. Or if I died, because I wouldn't be with the ones I love anymore.
    But I used to cry many times. I cried over many things, like being yelled at, hurt, or even when one time I asked a girl out and she went out with my best friend. But once my brother told about crying. Now I don't cry anymore. But I can respect still that others cry. I have high respect for people who cry.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Ever been in love so much that you just wanted to cry? Yep.
    Ever watched a movie and cried? Yep.
    Ever listened to a certain song that you cried? Yep.
    Ever hugged someone so tightly and just letting go of him just made you cry? YES. ;_;!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Anime and video games make me cry. XD Like, the ending of Ayashii no Ceres... then reading the ending of the Yuugiou manga made me cry. <_< The end of FFX made me cry, and the ending of Tales of Symphonia made me all teary (but I think that was out of rage because of stupid Kratos >\). Mmm... yeah. I never really cry for other things. There're a few songs that bring me close to tears, but I rarely, rarely hear them, so I doubt I could even relay unto you their names. @_@

Years
  • There's this one scene in The Sword in the Stone that always made me cry... it was when Aurthur(spelling? I can't spell today) broke up with that squirell that was obessing over him. It was so sad at the time... ;_;
    I cry when I know that I really can't get something, or if I know something's hopeless. I know, that's lame, but that's just me :/

Back