• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tanning

How do you tan?

• Naturally, through the sun

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • By using products like lotions and sprays

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • At a Tanning Salon, Duh?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don't tan, I burn

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't tan period, leave me alone.

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Do you like to be tan, well this is the poll for you!!! No I won't go n00b on you.

Just simply take the poll and reply, its a win-win situation. Plus Lightning is giving away free cookies, who wouldn't want a free cookie?

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • yes i do,a blonde with a dark tan doesnt look right,so i just get a nice little on,all the time.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I usually tan out in the sun, but if I can't ill go tanning in my girl Kayleigh's basement because she has a Stand-Up Booth which i think is ill. I like it anyway. I'm gettin one so thats pretty cool.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Yep, in the sun. Mostly from surfing though.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have a natural tan, I'm a brown guy =P

But I'm usually out in the sun, so I guess that kinda contributes

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Do you like to be tan, well this is the poll for you!!! No I won't go n00b on you.

Just simply take the poll and reply, its a win-win situation. Plus Lightning is giving away free cookies, who wouldn't want a free cookie?
    I don't do tanning, and it's annoying to have lines on my body after coming home from a lake. :\

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I'm fine with it, I like the way my skin is right now, I wouldn't wanna end up all dark and stuff

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • I voted (no tanning, but burning), but I'm allergic to all cookies (except digital ones [and banana-nut XD]). Could I not have a cookie unless it is digital?
    ~Kalkris

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I don't purposly try to tan,I usually get it from being outside.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • omg It's Dizzy! It's been almost a year...

I don't go tanning, I don't need to. A day in the sun is all I need, and I'm tan for a month. Perks of being hispanic ;)

Years
  • I don't tan. I don't want dark skin. ^^;
    and if I'm out in the sun, I will usually burn instead of tan. Sunburns hurt. T_T

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    omg It's Dizzy! It's been almost a year...

I don't go tanning, I don't need to. A day in the sun is all I need, and I'm tan for a month. Perks of being hispanic ;)

True it has been a long time though.

Its the type of skin you have that helps you get better thans :) I have that gift too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Oh my god...Dizzy haven't seen you..like..for well Ages!
    (I was Username you probley dont remember me)

But anyway, back to the thread, I am not tanned, I do not get tanned, im a lovely white shade, and I like it that way XD

Err..If I did want to get tanned I guess i'd get a fake one, its so dangerous to sunbathe alot of people don't understand how bad it is!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Remember I get sunburn tooooooooo well yeah on my face most of the time. I'm so hyper today it's not even funny. HI ASHLEY

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I rarely go outside. I hate the sun. It's too bright and it causes SKIN CANCER.

And it's too bright.

Back