• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tanning

How do you tan?

• Naturally, through the sun

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • By using products like lotions and sprays

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • At a Tanning Salon, Duh?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I don't tan, I burn

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't tan period, leave me alone.

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

mvtm

Years
    Ok , first of all , i have more like 2 years i dont go the beach , even though i am not pale , but i am white above average , i should tan , but i dont find the time , to .

Since i spent most of my time on a computer , i should try , one day . Grab the laptop and start tanning on the garden , with a bikini on , while surfing the net.. hmm how sexy is it??. shh dont tell anyone.

I like people who get a good tan , not to little not too much . I should work on it .
    All of my time i tanned in the sun , sometimes i use special lotions and stuff.

But on a tanning salon ,never . I reaad its dangerous.. and blah , that you may get cancer if exposed all the time.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Pincushion said:
    Oh my god...Dizzy haven't seen you..like..for well Ages!
    (I was Username you probley dont remember me)

But anyway, back to the thread, I am not tanned, I do not get tanned, im a lovely white shade, and I like it that way XD

Err..If I did want to get tanned I guess i'd get a fake one, its so dangerous to sunbathe alot of people don't understand how bad it is!

OMG, Hey :)

They say that tanning in a salon doesn't make you feel as good as when you tan outside, because sunlight is like a natural cure that makes you feel better.

Lucid

I tan super easy, I don't think I've ever gotten sunburn ether. x.x I mostly just lay out in the sun, but I got to a tanning salon every once in a while as of lately. ;3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hey, Dizzy! ^_^ It's been so long! I'm glad to see you posting again... brings back memories!

Anyway, I usually tan pretty easily. The only thing I need to do is spend a while at a pool, and I'm about as tan as I want to be! I just don't want to get too dark, because it damages my skin so much. At the moment I think mine looks nice, so I won't try to spend excessive time in the sun now.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hey Sweetheart how have you been I know its crazy we haven't talked in so long!

My friend Rita's mom used to own a tanning Salon, I still go there lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've been fine! ^_^ A lot of people seem to be coming back, finally... It's getting to be more fun coming here, now that I can talk to more of the people that I used to know!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lol thats pretty cool though. I used to burn so badly, but not as much anymore. Its kinda weird, but I get major sunburn on my face sometimes. To the point where I peel, its really nasty lol.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    O.O; *supermegatackleglomps Dizzy*

Welcome back! x3 *confetti*

Anywho - back to the topic. I don't like to tan, in fact I use whitening products. (Which were all the rage in Asia, Japan, etc.) But I tan quite naturally. ;-;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hey! Wow this is so amazing seeing all of you guys back here.

My cousin uses something called "Cosmo Pale" or something like that, its supposed to make you more white and shiny and its like...yeah. lol

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Im Hawaiian, what do you think?. O.o

I can't vote for anything above. :chinese:

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I am a Hawaiian guy, so no, NEVER!!! I did the one like, NO PERIOD! Leave me alone on cause i never do and never will...

Back