• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u remember Cas?

Shinin

Banned
Years
Do u remember Cas? That super-good artist that took requests on a thread that had a billion pages and i hated her because she put me 2 the bottom of the waiting list and she and LLcoolshelz were like online bf & gf and then she started having family problems and left and her thread was deleted and everyone lost a ton of posts? I lost like 100 posts. Do u remember Cas, and did u lose posts from her thread's deletion?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Yeah. I remember her. X.o()
Her thread was so massive, and I was the only art moderator at the time, so I had to stay on top of that evil thing. n.n() She'd be rude to the people giving he requests, and she's only take certain requests. If it was something she didn't like, she would have never drawn it.
Then she became a moderator, and stuck all of her topics the first day..()

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
No, I do not remember Cas... But I've heard people talk about her. Before Shelz left and caused that rucas with people putting 'BOOTED OUT' as their usertitles, he used to talk about her a lot. When he posted that false conversation thread I think he was saying that it was a tribute to Cas or something.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
No, I?m too ?young? I guess. Frostweaver probably knows however, as he has read the reference. Cas is a topic I?ve never reviewed, might be a good idea to though. She runs Pikasurf now correct?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Kairi said:
No, I?m too ?young? I guess. Frostweaver probably knows however, as he has read the reference. Cas is a topic I?ve never reviewed, might be a good idea to though. She runs Pikasurf now correct?
Yes Cas runs PikaSurf now and at the time she was a Mod.
Any way I do remember Cas (a little), and I do remember her posts and I do remember her before she was deleted. But she was banned a few days before I joined PC.
And I think this goes better in OC (this dont have anything to do with polls and stuff like that).
*Moved*

John Denver

Banned
Years
I remember good ol' Cas...and I remember why she was banned

she was mad because some of her topics were getting deleted, apparently, for areason she didn't know of. She wasn't the greatest mod, but she was a good person. When she got mad one day, she started putting swear words in her sig, mods asked her to change it and she wouldn't. She was banned.

After she was banned, me and her talked on AIM about it. She was mad and so was I, she didn't need to be banned. She didn't even get a warning. IT seems that one of the admins had it in for her back then. Lousy people...We talked a lot back then, I haven't seen much of her lately...sad

Haruka, don't comment on members you don't know anything about...seriously..

so yeah, I remember everything about Cas...and what happened

boo hoo, memories...

Cas

fdafds
Years
Hey! Who you calling terrible?! I was only here for a month and people hate me?! And Im a BOY!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Cas said:
Hey! Who you calling terrible?! I was only here for a month and people hate me?! And Im a BOY!
Like before we are not talking about you as the terrible member and that stuff. The old Cas on the old PC is who we are talking about.
I think Cas as your user name was not the best pick (but then again you could have never known).

John Denver

Banned
Years
We're not talking about you Mr. Boy cas...eesh

we talking about an old old old member who was also named Cas...chyeah

BOO ya!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I doubt she?d come back, besides, we have a lot more responsible mods now, compared to but a few good ones like Orange back then.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
*personally sides with Cas on that issue... really thinks that some of those "anti-flamers" who are actually flaming Cas back then don't know what the heck they're talking about... they're just "oh look everyone insults her let's add some oil on to the fire!". Just because she's proud, that doesn't mean she deserves a ban. And think about it for her for once... she posts a thread on request, and then like 20 people come to ask for request immediately. Then after one week of time, (for example) 3 of them got done, then the other 17 press her, along with another new 20. C'mon people... there's no way for her to get it all done... the day she exploded was just accumulative pressure and danger given to her by PC Frosty thinks...

She deserves a warning, but doesn't deserve a ban... people should be more considerate*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Well, you know, she did flame a lot of members, and even flamed PC for pete's sake.She deseved the ban I think

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I know nothing about it, and thus am not qualified to make an opinion. Anyways, to add to what I said before, I don?t think she?d still be mad. Or spam this thread; I think she?d know a bit better. Then again, as I said, I don?t know her, so I can not say.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Well, i never knew here either, but from the stuff I heard, I got some good info on her

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Well, i never knew here either, but from the stuff I heard, I got some good info on her
*only winners of a war write the history about the war... Cas lost, and therefore all the javelins of the future shall be aimed at her... you must read and find out yourself in order to judge. Germans lost the world war, and everyone thinks that Germans are darn evil to the bone. Perhaps their leaders are... but who cried for the german soldiers who are forced to fight in the war regardless of their opinion if their leader is right or wrong...? We all cried for the allies soldiers... who cried for them?*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
why do people always bring the issue of Cas back up?

I was a relative newbie when she was banned from PC (was it in Jan of 2003?), so I never fully comprehended the full situation at the time. But from all the stories I heard since then, she was an example of a good person who just didn't have the patience to be a moderator (much like most of the moderators at the time). Once I've gotten to know her by reading around PikaSurf, I seriously doubt that she will return to PC anytime soon, even if it is to SPAM up the place...

Back