• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yu Yu Hakusho FanClub

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
Years
  • ~Intro~

Welcome to the Yu Yu Hakusho FanClub! Here all us YYH Fans can discuss anything about one of the greatest Anime/Manga of all time!

~Rules~

~No BadMouthing any YYH Characters~
    ~No Spamming~
    ~No Double Posting~
    ~No Flamming~
    ~Full Respect Between All Members~
    ~If you post anything considered a Spoiler please write it in grey with a "Spoiler: Highlight to Read" Sign over it~

~Final Words~

I want this to be a fun club where all YHH Fans can have fun and chat with eachother so follow the Rules, be respectful, and most importantly: Have Fun!

~Member List~

~Yusuke's~
    Kay11190

~Kuwabara's~
    Cybex Mewtwo
    Birdman

~Kurama's~
    Pikabloo
    Cold KatanaGirl
    Akio123

~Hiei's~
    Rikku-chan~Owner
    Kratos

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Kool I'll join YYH was the best anime ever, I miss it so much. Anyway I'd like to go under Yusuke.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OMG, please little sister let me join!!!!!!! I love Yu Yu Hakusho!!!!!!!!!!!1 It is my #1 Favorite Anime of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite Characters are Hiei and Kurama, but Hiei the most.

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
  • Cool! OK I've added Pikabloo and Kay11190 to the list! Cybex Mewtwo, and Cold_Katana you are in, but please pick a Character so I can add you to the list. Welcome Big Bro! Which character will you go under?

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I don't know if it should be Kurama or Hiei. I choose Hiei. I like Hiei the most.

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
  • Cool! We're both Hiei's! Since we have a few members now let's start a topic: Does anyone know Yusuke's big secret? I wanna post some cool pics but I wanna make sure not to spoil the suprize for anyone. ^^

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I think I do but I'm not quite sure if you show me the pictures I will probably remember what the secret is.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ok it's either one of two things so I'm sure now I know what your talking about. But don't you think his secret is cool.

~[Edit]~

Oh yeah that secret.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Ohh. that can I say it. I know now. But I don't want to ruin it for some. I'll let you decide if I can say it.

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
  • Yeah... I got an Idea! Any Spoilers we post. Put a big Spoiler sign down and then type the spoiler in grey! That way if people don't don't wanna see a spoiler they just wont's highlight the words to read it. It's what I used to do on a different Forum. ^^

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Anyway let's find a topic tht everyone can talk about that won't spoil anything.

Back