• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yu Yu Hakusho FanClub

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Well here's basically the major events of what happens:

SPOILERS: HIGHLIGHT TO READ:

- Yusuke loses the fight against Yomi
    - The new Ruler of Demon World is One of Raizen's old freinds
    - The Barrier is lifted
    - Hiei, Mukuro and some other guys guard the gates between Demon World and Human World
    - Kuwabara is actually popular with girls! :confused:
    - Kurama is mistaken for a girl! :confused:
    - Genkai leaves her temple to Yusuke and the others in her will(no she's not dead yet just getting prepared ^^)
    - The final scene is a classic laughing together at a beach.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Oh, some of that I knew but then again how could Kuwabara actually be popular with girls. That is the #1 thing I didn't expect.

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Yeah... I know it's actually a pretty funny scene. He and Kurama are going to Genkai's and some girls from his school walk by and say hi. They look at Kurama and say: "Oh Kazuma. I didn't know you already had a girlfreind." Kuwabara tells them he's a guy and the girls say: Oh. I had no idea you were into that sort of thing. XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I want to see it now, all I need now is all of the dvd's or I could wait for it on tv, but that might take forever.

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Big Bro: It's very mean to confuse one of the best characters with a girl, but it's still extremle funny! Like I said, the DVD wasn't supposed to come out til next week, but the Best Buy by me already had it... that's the third time that's happened!

Kay: Yeah... I'd just get the DVD's. I was just watching it on TV back when Adult Swim aired it... but when it switched to Toonami I decided to go for the Uncut episodes on DVD.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Mine...my favorite episode is when Hiei fights Bui in the Dark Tournament. I love Bui!

Years
    Hey can I join? I'll be a Kuwabara. No love for the weak guy. *Birdman gets atomic wedgie*
    Owww I take that back.
    Is Yuyu Hakosho is suppose to be a kids cartoon or an adult cartoon because I saw alot of Yuyu Hakusho episode on Cartoon Network but once I saw a movie on AZN Television and it has alot of swear words, blood, and violence.

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Welcome to the club Bro(Birdman)! And to your question. It's like the DB series. They have Uncut Episodes and Edited episodes. The Uncut one's were the one's on [AS] And the Edited one's were the one's on Toonami. I myself go with then Uncut DVD's cause I think the plot's just not the same without blood. ^^

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I was wondering can In please join this club. I would really like to since I am a huge Kurama fan.

Back