• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yu Yu Hakusho FanClub

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Mine is Sniper and Game Master they both had really great powers expecially Sniper and his cool death bulls eye thing

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Awesome news everyone! I just got the last DVD of the series! It wasn't supposed to come ot til next week, but for some reason Best Buy already had it! I'm gonna watch it later! I can't wait! ^^ *Dances around and huggles Hiei plushie*

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    It's during the last saga "The Three Kingdoms" Like I said I'm on the last DVD of the series(haven't watched it yet though). Mukuro: She's one of the three Kings and Hiei had to fight her. I'd tell you who won, but I don't wanna spoil it.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    What I would do for all the dvd's and posibly the entire plushy collectoin depending on how much I have. I think I could fit them on my top bunk with and the other plushies and stuffed animals I collected.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Cool, All this means now is I must add a shelf on my wall. Though I'm not sure where I would put it. well after I get my new bed I'll have more room on my wall for some YYH stuff.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I have only one Yu Yu Hakusho manga, but I have the 1st episode to the End of the Dark Tournament on DVDs.

Back