• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings?

Harry Potter Or Lord Of The Rings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Wich Movie has Your vote?. I choose Lord of the Rings.
    *I love that movie so much!:D you see? The Hobits Pwn!* I used to love Harry Potter But when I saw Too much Changes in the movie from the book I lost my respect for that Movie. :sleeping: Hey made Harry's Charater have too much Anger Mangement In the 3rd Movie.And Draco Acting as a Wimp was way out of charater. o.o Lord Of The Rings hade Great Action and more Advanture to Me.=D

Now Your Opions And Your Pick. ;)

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • i pick L.O.T.Rs because it has all the good actorsin it,but ive never seen either of those movies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Lord of the Rings by far movie wise...bookwise i'd say they're pretty equal

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • LORD OF THE RINGS! It bets Harry Potter anyday! But, Harry Potter is alright i guess. But Lord Of The RIngs owns all! THe Two Towers was fantasic! And the third one had such buterful scens and backrounds! And all the extras were great as well.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Bookwise, I like Harry Potter better. I like the LOTR movie better though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    I don't read HP books anymore and I won't even try the LoTR books.

I used to love LOTR (movies) but up to now, I would pick HP over LoTR.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • As far as the movies go, the LotR movies have butchered the book less than the Harry Potter movies have. I left the theater after Prisoner of Azkaban almost in a rage.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I have never read or watched Lord of the Rings. I have read and watched Harry Potter. I willing to make a very safe bet that Lord of the Rings has to be better than Harry Potter. In fact, I believe that a first grader can writer a much better story than J.K. Rowling can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back