• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg Adoption is OPEN!!!!!

Kryos

Penguin King!
Years
  • I have no clue how eggs are supposed to work, so I'm making up my own rules. PM me 10 posts after you receive your egg and I will take a look. If you want a hint as to what is in the egg you should check my other thread. More and newer eggs will be available as time goes on. Oh, and the occasional stray pokemon will wander into this thread looking for a trainer to adopt it. Enjoy!
    Egg Adoption is OPEN!!!!!

From left to right:
    Shiny Blue Egg: A glossy blue egg with two white spots. It is slightly cold... I wonder what will hatch from this...
    Striped Orange Egg: An orange egg covered in pink stripes. It's warm... I wonder what will hatch from this...
    Tropical Green Egg: A pretty green egg covered in pinks speckles. These eggs were high up in the trees. I wonder what will hatch from this...
    Speckled Egg: A gray egg with an odd pattern. I wonder what will hatch from this...
    Spotted Blue Egg: A light blue egg with white spots. I found them by the beach... I wonder what will hatch from this...
    Mysterious Blue Egg: An odd blue egg giving off a slight glow. It is unusually cold... I wonder what will hatch from this...
    Mysterious Orange Egg: A stange orange egg with a slight glow. It's hot to the touch! I wonder what will hatch from this...
    Glistening Silver Egg: A silver egg with a blue streak down the middle. I wonder what will hatch from this...

Shiny Blue Egg: 4/5 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    chardude

Striped Orange Egg: 2/5 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    blue eyes whit dragon, Justice, Adamski

Tropical Green Egg: 5/5 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!

Speckled Egg: 3/5 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    Alchemic Messiah, Lonepichu

Spotted Blue Egg: 2/4 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    NancyWalkerScully2004, sketch, Maxie

Mysterious Blue Egg: 1/3 Available. WILL NOT RESTOCK ANY TIME SOON!
    Latias fan (Kryos told me you'd want this one as it contains the pokemon you said you wanted in some PM), Outlaw

Mysterious Orange Egg: 1/3 Available. WILL NOT RESTOCK ANYTIME SOON!!!
    JBCBlank, train2004

Glistening Silver Egg: 1/3 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    Rowen Cross, Rayquaza and Deoxys

BTW, if you don't want to rip the egg from the picture yourself, just PM me. I was trying to save time when I put them all in one pic.

Last edited:

AlchemicMessiah

We won't die !!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    uh uh uh could i please adopt thet weird gray one?...and one more thing, when do they hatch?

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Can I have a spotted blue egg please!Oh,and how do I put it in my sig?

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
  • Alright! Someone likes my egg!

But seriously, Kryos wont be back probably for the rest of the day so he's approved me filling in. Yes to all of you for the eggs. And since I can't exactly edit his post I'll post the list here. But please look at his first post for specifics.

Shiny Blue Egg: 2/5 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    chardude, komo1234, adamski148

Striped Orange Egg: 2/5 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    blue eyes whit dragon, Justice, adamski148

Tropical Green Egg: 3/5 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    Outlaw, EvilDunsparce

Speckled Egg: 0/5 Available (Out Of Stock). WILL RESTOCK!!!
    Alchemic Messiah, Lonepichu, DarkBlaziken546, Midnight, pkmn-master

Spotted Blue Egg: 1/4 Available. WILL RESTOCK!!!
    NancyWalkerScully2004, sketch, Maxie

Mysterious Blue Egg: 0/3 Available (Out Of Stock). WILL NOT RESTOCK ANY TIME SOON!
    Latias fan (Kryos told me you'd want this one as it contains the pokemon you said you wanted in some PM), Outlaw, train2004

Mysterious Orange Egg: 0/3 Available (Out Of Stock). WILL NOT RESTOCK ANYTIME SOON!!!
    JBCBlank, train2004, Midnight

Glistening Silver Egg: 0/3 Available (Out Of Stock). WILL RESTOCK!!! (Get this one, it's mine)
    Rayquaza and Deoxys, CharMz, DarkUmbreon

Remember, if I got some of your entries wrong then PM me. I was guessing which ones you wanted so from now on, please specify with the name stated in the list. Thank you.

Last edited:

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Rowen Cross said:
    Yes you may. And sorry JBCBlank for the mix up. But all you said was orange. I'll change the list. And am I supposed to be PMing these to you?
    Thanks do you know an aproxiamate time when they will hatch?

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Rowen Cross said:
    Yes, I think 10 posts after you put it in your sig. (as posted in Kryos' origional thread starter)
    ok thanks alot I shall put the egg in my sig!

Back