• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg Adoption is OPEN!!!!!

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    Hmmm, well, I guess CharMz would get it because he asked first. But I suppose DarkUmbreon can have mine because I'm nice like that. Oh, and yes to all the rest of you. Except Sylph, I think the Mysterious Orange Egg is sold out.

DarkUmbreon

Shadow Master
    Years
    Rowen Cross said:
    Hmmm, well, I guess CharMz would get it because he asked first. But I suppose DarkUmbreon can have mine because I'm nice like that. Oh, and yes to all the rest of you. Except Sylph, I think the Mysterious Orange Egg is sold out.
    umm if thats the last then dont worry bout it keep it or give it to CharMz anyway thanx

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    DarkUmbreon, you don't understand. You both can have one, please take it and PM me after 10 posts.

train2004, awesome, second egg pass used. Hope your happy with your new egg.

And TheOnly, who told you to post here? Whoever it was is wrong, your supposed to PM myself or Kryos. Please do that.

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    Ok, well anyone else want any eggs? We've still got a lot of great one here for all of you! We'll restock soon though so come back and check to see if the one you wanted is back! -AJ

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    Ok adamski148, the Glistening Silver Eggs are sold out. So please edit your sig and take it out. And Latias_fan, would you please stop cluttering up the thread by asking these questions. Just PM someone for details, like myself or Kryos. Thank you. -AJ

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Latias_fan don't make short message either request or apologise in PM, anyway, can I request a Shiny Blue egg, *hands over free egg pass*

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    It's ok Latias_fan. And yes adamski148, you may have a Shiny Blue Egg. That one is not sold out. -RC

EDIT: Please stop PMing me guys, I'm not running this thread anymore and your PMs will more than likely go unanswered. Send all your praise/complaints/comments to Kryos now.

Last edited:

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
    Alright, this is closed for a while. I'm just waaay to busy for this right now, and I have things to clear up with RC. Bbl.

EDIT: I'll be checking around soon in people's sigs. It is very important that if you credit either Rowen or myself that you are sure to credit both of us, alright. I spent my mornings spriting those eggs and their contents, but Rowen took the time out of his day to keep this thread alive. And from now on, if you don't know what it means to "pick up your egg," you should probably PM me instead, as i already have everything uploaded(obviously, as it's all in the other thred). For the record, what Rowen meant by "pick up your egg," was save it and upload it on your own space. Though the intent of the ohter thread was really meant as a display, so that you could guess which egg would hatch into which pokemon, I can't say Rowen giving it a double purpose was a bad idea. I do, however, not appreciate being bashed when it goes wrong. I had nothing to do with the other thread being a pick-up thread, so I shouldn't be the one at fault if there is a breakdown of communication. I really hope a certain spriter doesn't take offense to that, because there is no one at fault here. I'm planning a fresh start. A new adoption thread with clearer rules. This in no way means those of you who've already hatched their eggs will need to start over, it just means this thread will be closed soon. Any complaints about the way I conduct business can be dealt with in PM, not here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2009
    Just wondering....

Can I have both a mysterious blue and orange eggs, please?

Back