• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egg Adoption is OPEN!!!!!

Rowen Cross

Master of the Air
    Years
    Ouch guys, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you thanked me in your sigs too. I helped with the sprites and I'm doing most of the work here.... maybe I should take that knife out of my back....

Just kidding, but a little mention would make me feel better. And no, I don't think it would be very cool to take the egg in another forum, it'll get homesick. But the list is updated and anyone else is still welcome to adopt. Soon we'll be introducing the egg pass system. So be sure to PM me or Kryos if you reach 10 posts for your first pass good for another egg! Peace guys!

-AJ

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
    Heads up, new egg! Also, new pokemon in the fakedex. I'll go edit the first post with the current stock. Thanks for keeping things under control for me, Rowen.

Back