• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of the TC TOOL

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • The only file I was able to recover was my TC TOOL (Original). It is now back up again so whoever wants to have a TC made, include the following data:

1. A picture (Include the name of the site you found it on or who made it)
    2. A trainer sprite
    3. Your name
    4. IDNo.
    5. Money
    6. # of PKMN seen
    7. Time Played
    8. Include 6 pokemon icons (not sprites).

Here is an example of how they turn out:

TrainerCardsIYexample.bmp

(I will GIF you TCs so that you cannot see the white corners.)

Here are some templates already made:

TrainerCardsInuKagome.bmp

TrainerCardsSess.bmp

*SOON TO COME "FE-TC TOOL"! You wont be able to see much of the backgrounds so they'll be mainly for solid colors or mixed colors. Instead of showing icons, they will picture Pokemon sprites; you will not have to supply the sprites in "FE-TC TOOL" and you can request backgrounds. Instead of using PC fonts, they will feature R/S fonts. Badges will be included!*​

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Well kimi, I would appreciate if you were to send me the pic from the site.
    I don't like supplying pix so I would rather the requestors to include them.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Well Kimi, I have yours finished. I wasn't able to GIF the corners transparent because my MS-Paint program was changing green to dark red. But anyway, here is your TC:

KimiTC.gif

PS: Remember, please send me the pic you want to use for your background; unless it is from the examples.

Back