• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    After.....*thinks*.....about 5 months, I'm back. I hope to be a big member again. This month marks me being a member for 1 year!!!

Just wondering, but is there anyone who still remebers me? Or is there a bunch of new members who took over the forum? :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    -_-

Sorry, guess I didn't use this section very much, so didn't think about it....thanks!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmmmmmmmm........ Nope, I don't remember you. But welcome back, anyways.

*gets killed by fire*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I feel honored that people remeber me. I think I remeber you CaRtoon... YOu appeared about the time I left.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I suppose..... :paranoid:

Kinda sad more of the older members aren't around.

Now, my main goal is to be mod.... :cheeky:

Is 22sa still around?

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hm....newbies taking over PC....something I might look into...

neway....Welcome back to PC!
    *does the welcome back dance*

~HORN!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I remember you pokejungle! Welcome back. Sure is good to have all these members celebrating their 1 year anniversaries here...

Here have a donut.
    *gives pokejungle a donut*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • welcome back K'tol!
    I'm so used to calling you that...

Well, congrtulationsfor coming up on your one-year anniversary of PC menbership...I celebrated mine in December with a wild party with the finest girls in town ^_^

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Hiya. I wans't here in the old PC , And I've only been here for like... 30 days, a month? Anyway I hope you become a big member again. Later.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hi, and welcome back pokejungle. Sadly, I wasn't here during the older verison of PC. I am what you call, "One of the newbies that are slowly taking over the Forums." Resistance.. is.. futile.

*Ahem* Did I say that out loud? Excuse me^_^;.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Hello there pokejungle. Welcome back.

I myself am a newbie, and many new people are coming these days... so I guess you could say that new members have taken over the forum, well sort of...hehe. ^_-;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Thanks for the welcome......

I'm glad you're still around tmbjr....^^ Frankly I'm surprised you rembered K'tol...Still my 'net name though! I"m sorry I missed you 1-year celebration...Myaybe I'll make a thread for me...don't know....

Back