• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you don't do this, I'll... >D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Have you issued any amusing threats to your family or friends? Like blackmailing them... >D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've threatened to eat my brother's homework before. Other than that, I can't think of anything specific. I issue stupid threads to my family all the time, though. X3;;

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Hmm.....I think I once threatened to bite my sister's doll's head off when I was younger..XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Sure I blackmailed my brother many times. I often threaten him ONLY when he threatens to tell my mom I have the FMA DVDs. He has a mortal kombat game, and he'd get in trouble if my mom knew he had that game lol

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I've threatened to eat my brother's homework before. Other than that, I can't think of anything specific. I issue stupid threads to my family all the time, though. X3;;
    haha! XD

Ive threttened to slam my bros head into the locks at school cause he was bein a jerk

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Indirect threats are far better than direct threats =D I tend to go mafia style...

Usually "So, how's your grandmother doing? Is she well?", or "Tell me, do you have any pets? Do you love them very much?"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Yup, yup~ A lot of times. :D
    It often works with my friends, but only once with my 'nee-chan. I threatened her that I'd spill water on her precious mangas. She belived me at that time 'cause I tripped on a slipper and spilled my coke on my shorts. X33;

Most of the time, though, I'm the one being threatened. "If you don't stop playing, I'll eat all your candies." ;~; Y'know, stuff like that. <3 XD;

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sure have whenever two of my friends get annoying I threaten one of them with a secret only I know and the other one with telling a really embarrasing story he told about himself (even though it isn't true the story that is)

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I used to threaten my brother loads of times. But now that he's gone... I'm free to do whatever I want!~

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Right now I'm threating my dad. XD I tell him that if he doesn't buy me a lap top, I'm gonna fail in all my studies. =P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I threatened my brother to shut up or else I'll do a VERY good imitation of a Kvar fangirl. (Or a Vharley fangirl) >D

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Well, for my mom's cousin's husband (I'm not good with family tree type things... XD) I just threaten to bite him. O_o; He acts like one of us kids, and we all love him... but he likes to tease us all and he loves to grab onto us and watch us try to struggle loose. ><; So one day when I was probably like, ten-ish... he was holding on to me really tightly... and his arm just happened to be in the perfect spot... so I bit down... really hard. XD; Needless to say, he thinks twice before annoying me now~ >D

And for my sister, I threaten to destroy this nasty stuffed pig she owns. It's so dirty and full of holes because she sleeps with it every night... I think it's disgusting. So if she doesn't so what I want her too, I threaten to throw the pig in the trash~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I blackmail my brother a lot. I just have to whisper "I'll tell Mum about [xx]" and I can make him do whatever I want. >O I know, I know, it's cruel~ but ish. :x Normally I just tell my mother, and let them argue, while I return to whatever I'm doing. x_x I never make weird threats, though. ._.

I rarely resort to violence, though. Peace. n_n

//Ky Ky-chan

Silfa

ohh.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    I blackmail my friends all the time. When they're are about to do somethin I don't want them to or say I kind of make it look like I'm gonna tell someone and they stop. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yes.. but I don't remember them. And I ignore my sister's threats. And the rest of my family's. o_o

Back