• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was The First Forums You Ever Went To..?

What Were The First Forums You Ever Went To?

• PC

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • SPP

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • PE2K

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Pokemon Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other. (non-pokemon)

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    PC for me. I joined Naruto Fan Forums earlier but PC is where I stayed mostly. And knew earlier.

Years
  • I think that was PKMN.co.uk forums for me.
    I joined, because I wanted to look at some edisode pics, which where only available for members and I automatically registered at the forums too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    PE2K... the place just went up in smoke.... wasn't to bad though... found out PC is way better...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Hmm....the first forums I went to was actually a Pokemon Forum on AOL...I of course stopped going there when I lost AOL and now I'm here in PC..XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • You really want to know!? YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!!? okay! ^^!! XD. My very first forum was.... the one in the Harry Potter site!! I learned to RP there... I started as a noob and then became so good. Oh yeah... how to forget those roman... fantastic times!! XD. Ah... I had so many friends in there... I remember I married ((the action of marrying couples! not getting married!)) so many couples in there ((you posibly has exactly made this face: o_O)) don't worry... you know it was just fake... no need to call police... ok? this is just between you and me ??... XD. NO NEED TO REVEAL MY SECRETS!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *goes away running like a moron* XD.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The very first forum I went to was the Digimon Experience forums. I tried my best to be active there, but an unreliable Internet connection hampered my efforts, and by the time I finally resurfaced, the forums went offline for good.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • The first forum I ever joined was SPPf. I didn't even know what a forum was when I joined. I wasn't even interested in Pok?mon anymore when I joined. I just joined because I read a fic that I really liked last summer.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    EDIT: Aww, scratch that. I just remembered. xD It was the Kyushu Region, a Poke'mon RPG Forums. Oie...I doubt alot of people have heard of it, though.

---

...um...honestly...I can't really remember. x_X; Heh. Well, from what I remember, my very first was the Suta-Raito Forums. (When it was alive.) I was one of the first members since I used to come to that site to no end and the Webmistress is one of my friends. .-.;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I didn't even know what a forum was until I found this place.
    That's why I was really spammy at first...

So, this was my first forum.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    My very first forum was SPPf. I was a real n00b when I was new. o_O; Thankfully, the newbieness wore off. Not too sure about the ignorance. @.<

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Well, my first ones were non-Pok?mon, but I don't really wanna talk about them~ They were chaotic, and no one knew how to ban people there. You could get away with anything there. I also spoke chatspeak at that time. Ewwwwww~! ._.; Then I went to SPPf, all raw and n00bish, and a friend called Charmaine/Latias_ex took me by the hand and taught me how to behave when posting in a civilised forum. Then I found PC, and the rest is history~

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    A Tomb Raider fan forum, I was really well known there, PC was my second forum, I then realise how much fun they where and joined tonnes more, I go to about 15 where im well known and/or Mod.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well I did join one forum (dunno why) even though I haven't posted there so I'll say the pc because it's the first one I actually posted in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The Digimon-Lab and the Digimon Experience were the first two, then nothing for a few years.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I first joined the Nintendo Forums. Big mistake there. I stayed there a year and I still couldn't understand how so many n00bs could reign at one place. I was a nervous wreck when I left there and ventured over to SPPf. It's cool over there, n00bs are slayed quite well. Any n00biness I had from staying at Nintendo was gone immediately. After more than a year, I came over here to meet people...and I really like this place.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • i went this one (PC) and a non pokemon (samus.co.uk forumes) at the same time, but over the months/years i started to come more to PC

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i was at psypoke.net, but never got a chance to post... i think it collapsed or something? i dunno... but PC was the first that i ever got any posts on, and it's still my forum of preference.

Back