• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was The First Forums You Ever Went To..?

What Were The First Forums You Ever Went To?

• PC

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • SPP

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • PE2K

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Pokemon Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other. (non-pokemon)

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    SPPf as far as I know. It was in May of last year, when I wasn't even aware of what a forum was. =P

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I accidentaly came here to this forum cause I was searching on google for pokemon sprites and made me a link here. Since I saw that other members posted their SC's I decided to become a member as well. Then I decided to go to SPPF but I got kicked out.
    Anyway, this is the first forum I joined.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, my first forum was GamingForce, a really bad choice for someone who doesn't know squat about Final Fantasy o_O anyway, I had been going to the Audio part and joined up at the forums. Got addicted to them for some reason, even though I was a total n00b back then and arrogantly thought everyone was a jerk o_o

Either way, things I learned there, mwar, led me to a GoldenEye fan forum, Q's Laboratory, which was my home until it closed a couple of years back, by then I had been a member of PC through Neverwinter's The Board Directory, where Arcanine was a member, from there I went to Arcy's old S2 forum and found PC through a link form somebody with Lance in their name, I think o_O wow such foggy memories mwar XD

...Wow, mwar, what alot of pointless data for something that could've been noted with one sentence XP

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Um. I can't quite recall, though, the first forum I ever went to was either The Ruins of Filgaia, RPGClassics Agora, Ancient Clan, SquareSound, or Pokemon Zeo.

It most likely was The Ruins of Filgaia or RPGClassics Agora.

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
    I think people'll get a kick out of this; my first forum I ever went to was christian-forums.com, which was a big mistake for me. I never posted, but instead all I did was talk in the stupid chat room. This people were all religious and such, and I couldn't help myself but talk about Harry Potter and Pokemon...so, I got kicked out for my annoyance and my "unfaithness..." LOL, and that's how I ended up here! xD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Mine was PKMN.NET. I never really liked the forum, but my only friends at the time were there. That changed when a site splintered from it, and the creators had a big standoff with the PUK administration. I got dragged into the middle, was made an administrator at the splinter site (which I still am) and I ended up being expelled from PKMN.NET and losing virtually all of the friends I had there.

Back