• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was The First Forums You Ever Went To..?

What Were The First Forums You Ever Went To?

• PC

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • SPP

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • PE2K

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Pokemon Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other. (non-pokemon)

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
    The first forum I joined was SPPf. I joined on Feb. 1st, 2004 (about a week after their reboot last year).

I joined this place exactly 1 month and 8 days later after that. (Though I didn't become an active member here until last September)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I was first a member of Sppf
    I was an all right member at first but I met some Misty haters and had fights with them. And whenever someone upset me, I'd flame them.
    I also bashed May and Jessie there. The rest is hell from there
    Then after joining Pkmn.net the site that you have to sign in to see the pics and joining Bulbagarden (which I still go to regularly) I came here, mostly because Phantom Bugsy came here.

Years
    Mine was SPPf. I was a newb when I went there. I made stupid mistakes, but luckily I didn't get banned or yelled at x_x;;; This was my second big forum I joined (I joined a few smaller ones, but I don't remember how many =( ). I was weird when I joined o_O But I think I'm less weird now. Or at least less Ash-obsessed.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Sadly it was SPPf. I regret it too. XD

Everyone there hates me so I came here. They can bite me. XD
    Yeah, me too. I joined the fat, square headed Webmaster's forum first, too. Then this one. Then Pokemon Elite 2000, then Bulbaguarden, and then PokeMasters Forum. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    SPP was the very first forum I had ever joined. <33~ Before SPPf, I had no idea of what a forum was. XD At first I was quite possibly the n00biest newbie you've ever seen in your life...I look back on it now and can't help but feel embarrassed for how little I knew. XD

Well, shortly after SPP was PC...and I've been trapped enticed to stay here ever since. XD

~Kelsey

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    My first forum was a forum of a site I worked at, Sailor Scouts UK. Some already know about it; for others, now you do.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    PC was the first forum I joined, and I'm still loving it here.

Years
    The first forum I joined was a small forum called Cartoon Central Australia which was mainly a forum based on Cheez TV (an Australian show that airs anime which has now been axed) and on cartoons.

I still post there at times but if it hadn't been for that forum I would never have found the Digimon Frontier Network forums (now re-named the Anime Network forums) so the Cartoon Central Australia forums does have a special place in my heart since it helped me meet some of the kindest people in the world.

Back