• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I transformed to my half-Pokemon form, concealed my tail, and put on my cap to hide my ears. "Everyone seems oblivious to the fact that I'm a--"

"Davis." Marcus walked up behind me.

"Torralds." I shot a look at Marcus.

"Look, I shouldn't rag on you for being friends with morphs. I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Haven't you figured it out yet?"

"What?"

"Just because I'm friends with morphs doesn't make me a bad guy."

"But, uh, Davis?"

"Call me Shadow."

"Shadow, I... next time, don't resort to you little circus acts in a fight. People will think you're... one of them."

"What if I am?"

"But you're not are you?"

I quickly decided to lie. "No, I'm not."

"Cool. See ya later."

"Marcus... I may never see you again. I'm off to the Orange Islands. But if I ever come back, I'll say hi."

"Neat. Later." And with that, Marcus walked off, shaking his head...

I turned to everyone. "Sorry I lied to him... but it's bad enough my sister knows. I don't really want the entire sophomore class in school knowing I'm a morph, because he'd tell if I'm a morph or not and it'd spread. He's like the majorly popular guy at school, and anything he says, sticks." I sighed, brushing the brim of my cap. "Look, can we PLEASE just get out of here?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Nearby, I was talking telepathically with a mime (after all this time, he STILL wouldn't talk with words, not even to me) and then I told the others with my thoughts "Here's my contact, follow me."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Minty." I said as I boarded the boat. "Be careful dude." I looked out and saw my home, probably for the last time. "Say goodbye, everyone. We might never get back here..."

All of a sudden, an old woman came running up towards the boat. "Zach! Zach, please, just listen to me."

"Mother!?"

"Zach, Charise told me everything."

"That dirty little b--" I stopped right there, not wanting to swear in front of all my friends.

"Zach, it's okay. I understand, just be careful on the Orange Islands! I called your teachers, and they all know you're going. They all know you're a morph, but promise not to tell. I withdrew you from school in case you never return. Just, for your friends' sake, be careful."

"Call me Shadow, Mom."

"I'll miss you, Shadow. Be good out there!"

And with that she walked away, tears running down her cheeks. I turned back to everyone, and apologized for my mom's appearance. "She's just worried about me, that's all. I'm 16, though; it's not like I totally depend on others. But a group mentality is good sometimes, like in our case. Guys--" I turned to Paige. "--and girl, let's go. I hope this boat will leave soon; otherwise I'll start crying." I thought a 16-year-old crying was a pathetic sight, but truthfully everyone needed to cry. "Minty," I revealed my tail, holding it out for him to shake. "let's finally complete the group. So shake my tail, for the sake of new friends!" I smiled, hiding the fact I was in deep sorrow.

Years
  • *Shakes Shadow's tail* "Ok then. I know we're going to the orange islands but I want to know why. I mean I don't think were going to challenge the Orange League are we? Cause if we're just going 'cause we want to hide somewhere where we're not always being hunted down Im leaving ya all right now. I want some action!!" *looks at the group for some answers*

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "I agree. We can't just go to lay low. Let's have some fun!" I barked loudly, catching the attention of a few people.

"Hey, is that a--" One person began.

"Naw, probably just a cough." Someone else finished.

"Sorry," I said, covering my mouth. "Bad cough." I smiled to everyone looking at me, and they just turned around nonchalantly.

"Whew, close one..." I said, wrinkling my brow. "So like I said, if we're going to the OI, let's live a little! Have some fun! Forget about everyone chasing us and start over. Let's--" I stopped, realizing someone might catch on to our secret.

OOC: Attached is a little picture for Raichu Master.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "We're going there because Pokemorphs are welcome there. So if we hang out there for awhile. We can let the commosion on the main land die down alittle and then we'll join the rebellion in the Johto region. But right now this group here is public enemy number 1, and the Orange Island greets us with open arms. The even have alaw that says we can't be discriminated." I explained.

Opon reaching the first of the Orange Islands, I said again, "Since we can live freely here, let's go after the badges and then when the PMA (Pokemon Morphs Association) comes to call for action then we come in help. But right now they're keeping a low profile right now. I'm a Member of the PMA, actually the Co-owner of it. And I've been trying to gather others to help. But I was told not to move until I had the okay. So we'll hang out here until then."

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • Name: Kiriko
    Type: Umbreon morph
    Human form: Shoulder length blond hair, baby blue eyes, dark blue sweatshirt, black jeans, and white tennis shoes.
    Pokemon/Human form: Navy (very dark) blue hair down to her waist, same clothes, umbreon tail, umbreon ears, claws, navy blue eyes
    Pokemon form: Umbreon with bright blue rings

Kiriko watched the morphs from the branches of a nearby tree. She had been up all night all day, and could hardly keep he navy eyes open. She fell out of the tree, landing in a bush with a huge thump.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If we're going to go after the badges don't we need to be trainers? I think i read somewhere that pokemorphs aren't supposed to be in pokemon battles but if a couple of us stayed as pokemon and the others as humans i guess they wouldn't know they'd just think we were trainers except we got no pokeballs

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    OOC: Well how's the picture Raichu Master? You like it?

IC: I yawned, a little bored by Johann's talking. But I had grasped his concept: Pokemorphs were welcome here. I decided not to reveal myself for a while, just so I could be a part of our challenge against the Orange League. "Aah, the islands sure are pretty... This would be a fine place to stay for a while..."

Years
  • I guess we should decide who wants to be pokemon and human. I sorta like being Charizard but i dont care. *orders his meal* "yeah Ill have a big steak, chips and a fanta. What do u guys want?"

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • "Ouch!" She shouted, standing up and walking out of the bush. She yawned and transformed herself into her full human form, and walked into the resturaunt for some lunch.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Personally, I like being human. Well, half-human anyway. I always conceal my tail and put a cap on around others. That way no one knows the difference." I ordered nothing , but I did have a bag of pretzels I brought with me in my backpack. I went outside to eat them, smiling.

OOC: Here's my proposed signature banner.

Last edited:

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • Kiriko listend to the other morphs' conversation. She is too shy to go and introdude herself, but she decides to take a chance. She gets up and walks over to the others. "Hello." She says, "Your morphs, too?" She asks.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I came back in, and, seeing Kiriko, took off my hat and revealed my tail. "Hi," I said. "Yes, I personally am a morph, and my name is Shadow. Why? Because that's where I lurk..."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Very well, Kiri." I held out my tail and put it next to her hand. "Well, so are you going to shake? Just bear in mind not to shake too hard..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back