• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • OOC: The Pictures pretty cool. Were did you get the screenshot?

IC: I ordered a burger and sat down at a table to eat it. When a hot chick came in and sat beside me. "What's your name?"

"Johann. What's yours?" I said stuffing my face.

"Elma, rumors around here say your a pokemorph." She said.

I thought a minute and realized that people must have seen me transform into a human from a Raichu. I swallowed and said, "What's it to you?"

"Oh, nothing. My boss is interested in pokemorphs (Hint hint bad guy! Becasue bad guys always do this!)." She said giving a slightly evil grin.

"Really!?" I said noticing what she said. "Why is he interested? What's your boss's name?"

"You'll see if you come with me." She said get up and swaying her hips as she walked out the door.

"Whatever. But it sounds tempting. I wonder if he's a member of the PMA?" I thought out loud. "Seeing how most of the people here are a part of the PMA, they my not be morphs but there's a human branch of it, and a pokemon branch." I continued.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Good. That's the first sign of my friendships: respect. Shaking my tail means: you know, respect, and honor the fact I'm a morph." I smiled. "It's not, well, strange or anything, is it? Just a personal matter of respect."

((https://www.wapers.com/animesncartoons/pokemon/pokemon.jpg is where I found the pic. You like, yes?))

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    OOC: I just felt like it, is all. You can put that in your signature if you want...

IC: I saw Johann finish up, and turned back to Kiri. "So what brings you to the OI? Live here, visiting?" I felt I was prying a little but I went on. "I'm here with some friends; we escaped from that place where morphs are public enemy #1."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Johann, meet Kiri. Kiri, meet Johann. He's a friend I was telling you about."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    OOC: Sure. In fact, I can create you a banner too, if you want.

I started singing the words to "Long Train Runnin'". I didn't know why...
    .| Where the pistons keep on churnin'
    And the wheels go 'round and 'round
    And the steel rails are cold and hard
    For the miles that they go down
    Without love... without love
    Where would you be right now
    Without love............................ .|

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: That would be awsome if you could do that for me!

IC: Putting his cowboy hat on, he said, "I only listen to Country." I grabbed a cattail from behind him and put it in his mouth. "So please keep quiet if your not going to sing country, anything else annoys the heck out of me!" I Explained.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    OOC: That I can. Check back in a few hours; by then I should have it.

IC: "Uh, dude? Long Train Runnin' is a classic song, but whatever... I guess it's not QUITE country..." I stopped right there and then. "What's your favorite song?" I was trying to make conversation, and I told Kiri, "Feel free to say something if you want..."

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • Kiri walked out the door. She was going to go find a hotel to stay at. "Aak!!!" She cried. A man had tackled her and wrapped her in a strong net.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: I'm not really like that. I listen to classical, pop, and country. I knew the song you were singing, but I had to act like my character.

IC: "My favorite song is any of Garth Brooks songs, Tim Mcgraws, or Shania Twains song." I said. Then I turned around and saw what happened. I turned into my half form and charged at the man charging to thunder balls.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I raced towards the man, shooting my flaming poison at him. "Didn't your mother ever teach you?" I growled in a low tone, then finished: "Never mess with Zach Davis!"

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • Kiriko freed herself from the net and began clawing at the man. "Why are you people always after me?!" She yelled at him.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I grabbed the man by his shirt collar. "Well... let me say one thing. DON'T... MESS... WITH... ME. I find you bothering me, or ANY of my friends, and you won't live to ever SEE YOUR BOSS AGAIN." I said the last words through gritted teeth. "NOW GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME." I jumped up, and kicked him right in the middle of his back. "And don't show your face to me again."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back