• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what to do with pokemon haters?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
  • what to do with pokemon haters; nothing! i think that if they hate pokemon thats their problem, theyre missing out on something great!any more comments about it?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I believe they should mind their own beeswax.we like Pokemon they don't.the problem's in their hands then.Also,I think they are crazy saying thta pokemon is for babies.I mean,c'mon!it's rated 7 AND UP!Not 5 or below.they really should get a grip on reality and learn to respect other's opinions.

That's what I think should be done.

Years
  • Let them hate Pokémon. What they like and what they don't like is none of our buisness. As long as they don't flame, I don't care if they don't like Pokémon or not.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • yeah, i mean, i was surfing and i saw clubs against pokemon, a CLUB against pokemon? thats just wrong.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Mostachon said:
    I've seen SITES ENTIRELY devoted to hate pokemon, even in so-called religious websites*faints*
    i cant beleive they would do that! they should mind their busness, not go make a club on non pokelovers!

Years
  • They should faint like Mostachon and stay like that for good. lol
    No, really they should STOP THE FLAMING AND MIND THEIR OWN BUISINESS.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    They shouldn't say anything.
    How does it affect them in any possible way?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • really, dont go making a forum on something you dislike just because you think its child ish, just keep it between yourself and you. its nothing to brag about.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I have nothing against intelligent haters. If they hate, it's their problem.

Now, Spammers should be punished. [Because Im bored]

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Pokemon haters just need to ingorned and left alone. If I made fun by pokemon haters then I just laugth it off and said, "So what?"

They do it to get attention from us pokemon liker/lovers. It their opinion and should be respected like our opinion. JUst ingorned them and don't visit their sites.

As for Pokemon haters on forums (like on here). IF they spam on how they hate pokemon then banned them for a while. IF they leave it in their sig then it ok becasue it their sig. If they are good and just stick to the other chats then ok. Just as long as they don't spam on how they pokemon on the fansites then it ok.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • True, very true. i just dont see why they think its childish.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Anyone has their own likes and dislikes, but should we flaming the other just because of that? If they said we're childish, they are the one who're childish because they didn't respect to another likes and dislikes

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Pokemon haters should be ignored. We don't give a **** about what they think, and we don't care about what they think about us.

We got our own opinion, so lets tell them to get lost with theirs.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • avoid them? Or maybe it would be best to yer like above, ignore them because everyone has different tastes. It is against the whole idea of me and my sisters title to get violent.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • i am so glad i started this because i almost registeres into a pokemon haters club and did a post that says YOU ARE A DISGRASE! POKEMON ARE COOL! COOL I TELL YOU! almost...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • =P

That'll only show them that Pokemon is n00bish and kiddish. There's only one way to show them, and that's by .... making Bill Gates or somebody as old as famous as him to like Pokemon. j/k ... but you get the idea.

Years
  • Haters == ignored
    Bullies picking on pkmn lovers == thwacked with chairs(I'm really good at that actually XD)
    Hackers == IP-flooded, or I could probably e-mail them a couple of pics that'll change their minds about stuff ^_-
    Pkmn haters for relligious reasons/church Outrages and manifestations against the "evil" of pkmn == pray for their misguided souls <_<

Back