• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what to do with pokemon haters?

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
    i dont have a problem with people hating pokemon, its their opinion and they have a right to not like it. but when they start flaming people who like pokemon and start making pokemon hate sites thats when things start to get out of hand. many pokemon haters say that it is childish and stupid to like pokemon and hate it for stupid reasons because they just dont understand. ive seen some very poor pokemon hate sites that hate it because 'they treat pokemon cruelly and take all the credit when the pokemon did all the work' and other stupid arguements. i think people like that are the stupid ones not us

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I think that...
    I think that pokemon haters should be left to their own opinions. They are people too and as long as we keep to our business and they keep to theirs i dont think there would be a problem. But when the flaming starts happening, there's a problem.
    Take the supermoderator, for example. he said he didnt like pokemon, but he's not going around flaming it 0.o
    i dont se a problem if we keep to our business.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Wouldn't you go to jail for murder?
    Well, atleast he'd get a pokemon hater out of the world, wouldn't he? I'd just do some nasty things, involving torture and starving stuff, involving rational conversation and sharing of opinions. I'm pretty sure he was kidding, when he said he'd kill any pokemon hater he sees.

Well anyway... Since I have told my best friend, I'm a member of the Pokecommunity, most people know I like Pokemon, but instead of going down on their level and starting a flame war, I'm proud of being a Pokemon fan. Actualy, these people who flame me for liking Pokemon, amuse me ^_^ You can't believe how stupid it sounds when my friend tells someone I'm a member of the Pokecommunity and the person looks astonished and says something like ''surely he isn't a member there anymore :surprised'' everyone has the right to like or dislike something, but it's none of anybody else's business and if someone hates Pokemon, let them. Everything is okay, as long as the Pokemon hater keeps his/her opinion to him/herself, I don't see a problem. But hacking into someone's site and destroying everything in it, is another thing. Hang them from their balls in a cherry tree I say ahem, I mean... people like that should go to jail and spend the rest of their meaningless lives there. If I'd see someone bully someone else, because he/she likes Pokemon, I'd surely defend him/her.

Dark~Winged_Angel

Everyones Faith, Hope and Love
    Years
    I agree with myself. we can all like pokemon, and, its not like we haveto like pokemon or we have to hate it. tis just different opinions, and not everyone can like or dislike the same thing ^^
    So yeah, i agree wiht myself (Diamond star)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    poke lover said:
    People who hate pokemon really make me mad, they don't have to hate it. Can't they just not be in to it or dislike it. Its quite annoying.
    If they dont flame, it doenst matter whether they hate or dislike it. leave them to their business and let them leave us to ours. annoying-- not if they flame.
    and i understand that people hate it. they hate it because they think its childish, or thye have grown out of it.
    No, they dont HAVE to hate it, but they do, because they want to. dont let them make you mad, just let them be to their puny little non-pokemon world, where they are missing out on something great.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    OMG i seen a movie clip in which Dragon Ball characters beats Pokemon characters! OMG! I love both animes and even in my fantasy world , Entei is my uncle and Bardock clone is my father! People think DB (and other anime) is WAY better than Pokemon (also they think that Pokemon doesn't deserve to call an "Anime"!)!

"Thank" you

(Txt edited and less evil)

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    With pokemon haters, They should just leave us alone, However they have their own right not to like pokemon but have no right to cheek other people about it, *nods*!

-matt

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    with anything there will come haters. whatever their reason is, i'm sure it's legit because honestly you have the right to hate something/someone no matter what. the only time you should be concerned if they're focusing their hate abusively and you'll have to decide the best course of action (which is usually to ignore them). but like i said, anything you do people will hate on you, comes with the territory.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Sammi said:
    Let them hate Pok?mon. What they like and what they don't like is none of our buisness. As long as they don't flame, I don't care if they don't like Pok?mon or not.

Basicly what they said. You either like pokemon, or don't like pokemon... Or, you do like pokemon, but in the public, you act like you hate it. Why? Because your reputation in school will go down the drain (Unless your the ultamite pokemon fan). Introducing them to pokemon might not be the brightest idea. At my school, (Please don't take this offensively) people who like pokemon are really nerds with no life nor popularity. (Not what I think!)

But what I think, is that most people don't really know what pokemon really is, no what im saying? They just think it's just that kid show at KidsWB that little kids praise or something. So, they conclude it bookwormy and dislike it. That's my theory.

Wait, you mean pokemon haters on this site? Oh. Basically what Sammi said, and if they hate pokemon, why do they come to this site? They probably have no life if they just come here to flame evreyone and look like playas. But in reality, they probably just want to pick on some posters and start some flame wars by taunting your obsession beacuse they have no life at all. My secound theory

Don't classify me as a nerd. Just a teenager with a detailed vocabulary. (God, must be that energy drink I had)

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IGONORE THIS POST IF YOU THINK YOU'LL BE OFFENDED BY IT!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ignore them. I dont think its right to flame them, nor do I think its right for them to flame Pokemon fans... You take note of what they say...but the best thing to do is ignore it. Though everyone is entitled to their own opinions...

Back