• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody!

Lord_Shadow

Lord of all darkness!
Years
  • Hi everyone I'm Lord Shadow. I'm really into drawing my own pokemon and also wanna start hacking roms so I can see my pokemon in action. I hope that I'll make some friends here and maybe join a group who knows. Anyway just thought I'd say hi!

Years
  • Hi there Lord Shadow, nice name and avatar you got there ^_^ and pokemon hacking is fun, I hope you have a nice time, and you will get friends...cause were all so friendly =3

Lord_Shadow

Lord of all darkness!
    Years
  • Thanks everyone! And I'm glad ppl like my name lol. Does anyone know someone who might be able to make some of my drawings into sprites? If not then never mind!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Hey there Lord Shadow. Welcome to PC!! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. I'm a custom spriter. I'm currently working on my own PokeDex of sprited FakeMon I call the MegaDex. I stopped releasing my new sprites to the public about two months ago, though. I still work on the project behind the scenes. If you need any help with sprites or whatever, drop me a PM. I'll see what I can do to help. :P

If you want to check out my old work, go to this thread.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=45776

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey welcome to PC have fun n post alot

Lord_Shadow

Lord of all darkness!
    Years
  • Thanks Megafuz your sprites rock! I'll scan some of my pokemon onto the computer and send them 2 you. I hope you can do something with them.

Oh and Flash Mew we both have cool names

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Lord_Shadow said:
    Thanks Megafuz your sprites rock! I'll scan some of my pokemon onto the computer and send them 2 you. I hope you can do something with them.

Oh and Flash Mew we both have cool names

Thanks. Glad you like my work. :P I can't promise anything, because I am always very busy with my own projects and other requests that people ask me to do. But yeah...if you want to send me some pics for reference I might get around to trying something with them. Just PM me then with any other details about this, so we don't Spam up this thread.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity! ^_^ I think from what everyone els has said, you may lisen to the rules, be active and enjoy your stay.

New art is always a nice side to pokemon lovers and when it comes to sprites and rom hacks they are in high demand =D I'm sure you will be most welcome in your abilities ^^ And have no touble making friends, Pm me if you want to be buddies! =D I would like to know more about you.

Hey you like drawing? =D what would you say to becoming a new member in the art gallery and get a article about yourself in the new newsletter coming out =3 tell us what you likes, your dislikes best pokemon and stuff about what you do? ^^ I'm sure people would love to meet you.

Back