• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Team Obsidian*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shattered Moon

Destiny Awaits
Years
  • * Team Obsidian *​

Story:
    Among the towns of Hoenn, rumors were heard that people from different towns were gathering togther secretly. Many people do not know much about them, but some say they have seen shady characters moving about cities and towns. Many say they are up to no good, but these characters purpose is simply to overthrow Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Information for You:
    You can be either a member of Team Magma, Aqua, or Team Obsidian. You can also be just a regular trainer whom might confront any of these teams. Team Obsidian members don't need only dark pokemon, but please have at least one dark pokemon.

Form:
    Name:
    Team/Character:
    Pokemon:
    History: (Optional)
    Other: (Optional)

I'm not going to put an RP sample for the form since most people don't like it, but please at least be an experienced Role Player.

Mine:
    Name: Nell
    Team/Character:Team Obsidian
    Pokemon:Mawile, Umbreon, Sneasel, Absol, Espeon, and Gardevoir
    History: Nell and her frind came up with Team Obsidian thinking that both Team Magma and Team Aqua's goals were pointless. She thought that expanding the land and sea would corrupt pokemon and human lives, thus making a team to stop them both.
    Other: N/A

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • I am the other owner of this thread and you can be any member of Team Aqua, Magma, and Obsidian. You can be the leader an admin or a grunt. You could also be a regular trainer.

I will post my info later I'm busy.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Name:Jeremiah

Team/Character: Team Obsidian (tag team with Terra and is a admin)

Pokemon:Rukario (boy), Manyula (girl),Bonsly (girl), Umbreon (shiny and boy), espeon( boy), Charizard (girl)

History:Jeremiah only tells his closest friends his past

Other: Is nice and caring,

Apearance:

Has blue eyes, golden hair (spiked),is 6 feet tall, and has abs...(likes to workout
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MariaJet's :

Name: Terra (tag team with Jeremiah and is admin)

Pokemon:Rukario (girl), Manyula (Boy), Bonsley (Boy) Umbreon (shiny and Girl), espeon (girl) , Rapiash (Girl).

History : Only tells her closest friends

Other:

apearance:
    Well she is different than normal people. She has cat eyes, teeth, and ears. Her ears are snow white and her eyes are deepsea blue. She waers a black shirt and jeans. Terra has a blacknecklace with a white feather on it and light brown hair with blond streaks that goes half way down her back. And she is psychic

---------------------

Mariajet wanted me to post her profile on here

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Name: Toren Uzumaki

Team/Character: Team Aqua(Admin)

Appearance: Appearance

Pokemon: Vaporeon, Golduck, Seel, Seadra, Lanturn, Dewgong

History: Grew up Lilycove City. His father was an admin of Team Aqua, and he grew up loving water Pokemon. Because his father was an admin of the team, naturally when he grew up he would become a member. Because of his excellent skill, he became a member when he was 11 years-old. He became stronger and went up through the ranks. He surpassed all the other grunts and eventually earned the title "Admin".

Other: None

Last edited:

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • The rp is starting Tyson you are accepted, more people can join during the roleplay,

"team aqua and magma are so annoying, with their silly plans for world domination", I said walking over to terra. "we need to attack them before it is too late, while they have their defence down" I said, sitting on the couch next to terra

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • OOC: We can understand our pokemon and if you have a tag team partner you can understand their's as well but no one elses. You can join Utter Disaster.

" I know they are and that we have to find out their next move before they make it so we can be ready. Then we stop them." I said as I flipped to a new page in a book I was writing in. Just then Espeon walked in and yawned. "Hey Star." {Hello you two.} She replied sleepily.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • "Hey star" I said after Terra said hello,"Where is rukario?" I said to star {he is in the kitchen eating all of the chocolate} Star said, "What!?!?!?!?!" I yelled out, and stomped into the kitchen. "Rukario stop eating the chocolate" I said with an angry voice, {ok} said rukario, and walked out of the room. "what Am I going to do with him" I said to myself. "Rukario! wait ! where is bonsly?" I asked Rukario {in the the room with Terra's Bonsly} Rukario said and walked down the hall

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra looked up from her writing and fell of the couch because it was so funny. "Star is Puff still in his room with Jeremiah's Bonsley?" She asked getting up and rubbing thr side that she landed on. Then her ears popped up from where she had hid them and she covered them with her hands.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • " I think bonsly may like your bonsly Terra" I said sitting down on the couch, {I'm back} said bonsly walking into where me and terra were, {Team Aqua is attacking!} yelled out my rukarion as he ran into the room

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • (Is Team Obsidian the one trying to stop Magma and Aqua?)

Toren sat at his desk in his private office at the Aqua base, right near Lilycove City. He was working on some boring paperwork, but then decided to take a break. He stood up and grabbed a portable radio off shelf, set it down, then tuned in to a news channel. The reporter was talking about some people lurking around in different places, their purpose being the destruction of Team Aqua and Magma.

Hah! Those people are fools if they think they even stand a chance against us. I wouldn't be surprised if Archie wasn't already working on plans to crush them.

He smiled, then turned the radio off. The 13-year-old Admin of Aqua walked around his desk to the door of his office and slipped out. He walked down the hall to a rest area where other members seemed to be. He walked over to a water fountain and took a large gulp, then wiped his mouth and sat down quietly. He felt like observing his fellow Aquas, seeing how the grunts associated and quarreled.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • OOC: yes tyson read the plot line, and you'll understand, and yes we are against team aqua and magma

Back to roleplay

" We need to get our pokemon ready " I said, "Charizard round up our pokemon" I yelled out and ran downstairs, "now we will show team aqua who is boss" I said to myself

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra whirled around to see where his Rukario was running from then she got attcked by a bite and shreiked with pain as the Sharpedo clamped down on her leg as hard as it could. "Star use psychic!" {But it will hit you as well.} She protested. "I don't care I can handle it!" She said as it bit harder. Star used her psychic attack and it hit both of them and knocked the Sharpedo off of Terra and then Star hit it again and made it faint. Then a pokemon attacked Star from behind so she had to fight it while Terra got attacked by another Sharpedo and a Carvahah. By now she had pokemon biting her from all different directions and she couldn't move.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • " back off of terrra!" I yelled out and called out charizard. "charizard bite that sharpedo really hard and dont let go! " I yelled out while helping terra onto the couch. "rukario! beat those sharpedo down, and gaurd terra if they attack kill them" I said to rukario. I walked across the hallway and grabbed the shot gun out of the cabinet and walked over to the evil sharpedo. "die" I yelled out and blew the sharpedo across the room, "anyone else want to taste lead?" I yelled out and ran across to terra. I put some dis infectant on the wounds and bound them with a cloth. "this should stop the bleeding" I said to terra

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "Thanks Jeremiah, but I'm not out of this fight yet."

Terra said getting off the couch and running to Star's side.

"They may have caught me off gaurd but that won't happen again!"

{Right!}

"Star use confusion then psychic then return."

Star did all three moves and diffeated the Sharpedo around them.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra ran to her room and grabbed her pokeballs then dashed back out. She foud herself surrounded by team Aqua grunts. She called out her Umbreon and took them down. "Good job Shadow." Then she ran down the hall diffeating more pokemon as she went.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back