• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Team Obsidian*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
  • yay! i wanna join!
    Name: Raiyna
    Pokemon: Flygon, Espeon, Misdreavus, Arcanine, Charizard, and Dragonair
    History: a best friend of Lance the dragon master, she was separated after her 110 beirthday from him. her last present and vision of him was him giving her her dratini on her birthday. she now ventures to find him but gets caught up in team Aqua.
    other: n/a
    appearence: she wears a purple tank top w/ a dark purple and black cape. her hair is long and red/blonde and she has sapphire eyes w/ glasses.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • OOC:You are accepted blue flygon

IC: Terra nodded and kept going. She knew where to go she knew the right area. "Hope you can keep up." Terra said with a smile then went to a spent and contenued down the hall. With Shadow close behind.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • I stopped my tracks and called out Sapphire the Rukario punched the grunt like her reflex had been acctivatide. Then she attacked his pokemon and won.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • OOC: I believe that you're supposed to be posting at least four lines in each post, at least that's what the mods have been saying and stuff.

Toren seemed to be staring at each grunt. They didn't really seem to be doing anything, just sitting there and enjoying their breaks. Toren stood up and crumpled the paper water cup he had been carrying and tossed it into a nearby trash can. He then walked to the door and exited, heading for his office.

He came to his private office and slipped inside, walking over to the other side of his desk and sitting down in a swivel chiar. He reached forward and turned on his computer. A window popped up saying that Archie had posted a news report in the online news bulletin. He clicked one of the buttons and it took him to the update. After reading it, he became infuriated.

Geez, those dumb grunts! I can't believe they launched an attack on those rebels without even consulting an Admin, let alone Archie! They'll be fired if they aren't killed first.

He stood up angrily and almost punched his computer if it hadn't been for his self-restraint. He calmed himself down and then plopped back down in his chair, closing his eyes and sighing heavily.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • OOC: Okay

IC: Terra relaxed after beating all of the grunts and them retreating. She sat back down on the couch and started to write again.

"Hey Star."

She said as Sar entered after she had finished eating.

{Hey where is Jeremiah?}

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • "right here" I said to star as I walked in and sat down next to Terra

"they are finnally gone for good" I said to terra who was writing

{we did good didnt we} said rukario

"yes we did" I said to rukario

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "For now anyway."

Terra said still writing

"All stories unfold like white flowers, petal by petal, each in it's own time and season, dependant on circumstances and fate."

Star nodded in agreement.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra smiled and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be sorry it's not your fault. It's my own fault for not being on gaurd when I shoudl have been."

Terra started writing in the blank book again.

"It isn't your place to be sorry."

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • " Well I am sorry because I was across the hall" I said and Hugged Terra

"sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I hadnt joined this team" I said looking around the room

"tonight We have to be safe" I said to terra as I got up and locked the doors

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra smiled as he hugged her.

Being safe well I've never tried it but it can't be all bad.

She thought as he locked the doors.

"What are we going to do tonight?"

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • " I got some ramen, ifyou would like some I got some other stuff too" I said to terra

{I want some chocolate} said rukario, glaring at the fridge

"no rukario you'll lose strength" I said and grabbed some pop corn and some movies.

"well I got some movies we can all watch" I said.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • {POPCORN!} Star shreiked in excitement then stuffed her face inside.

"Thanks for the Ramen."

Terra said starting to eat.

"I want to watch a horror movie the scariest one."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back