• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Team Obsidian*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
Years
  • I woke up and walked into my bedroom.I stumbled over to the bedroom along side manyula I pulled out a necklace I got for Terra. {wow is that diamond?} asked Manyula. "sure is the rarest type of diamond in the world" I said smiling. When I held it up into the light, the cross dangled down. "she should love it" I said.

"well time to train you" I said putting the neclace away. {when are you going to give it to her?} said manyula.

"as soon as I get the chance... It cost me alot of money" I said as I walked down stairs to the basement Gym with manyula.

{err how long have you had it?} asked manyula before we got to the last step.

"err......a couple of days ago, When I went into town the jewlery shop just got the first and last one in I had to buy it for her because it was so rare and beautiful.they said it may be the last one anywhere for years....I called every store to see if that was true, and that jewlery shop is the only one that sells them" I said

{how much exactly did it cost?} Manyula said .

"Just alot" I said smiling as I got to the gym floor.

{so where doyou find this rare type of diamond} manyula asked.

" they can be found in a cave deep deep inside the cave of origin, the cave leads to a pool of water. where you dive into then there is an undewater cave where the diamonds rarely develope but very few have ever got to have a diamond as rare as that. I went with wallace one time, he was a gym leader there at sootopolis we saw them but I didnt grab one" I said.

{ok ready to battle?} asked manyula who looked eager.

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra shrugged.
    Star came bounding out from where she was and jumped on Terra knocking her to the ground.
    Terra laughed and pushed her off.
    "Don't do that Star."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • "Are you sure? I guess I'll head to Fortree, if you don't mind me leaving. You can come if you want, but you probably want to stay here where everyone else is."

He sighed and unclipped a Pokeball from his belt. He carelessly dropped it to the ground, Vaporeon escaping out and looking up at Toren.

{Are you well enough to walk to Fortree with me? It's not that far}

{I suppose so. We're have to go sort of slowly if you don't mind, after all I am a bit tired}

Toren nodded and secured the pack that was tied around his back. He started to walk forward, but then turned back.

"Is there anything that you need in Fortree? Any food or supplies?"

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • "hmm wait, never mine Manyula it is starting to get dark, so I figure, I am going to give Terra the necklace now." I said to manyula,

I ran up the stairs, Grabbed the necklace, and went outside the base."Charizard go!" I yelled out as I through the poke ball into the air.

"charizard, time to find Terra, but stay hidden, I know where they are heading, so stay close to the ground." I said as we took off ,

I held on tightly to charizard, as we dived down just barely above the trees,"there they are up ahead charizard, but stay silent." I said as charizard slowly flapped it's wings.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back