• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    "Feel good with Kura."

How the hell would I know? They're tied 3:3 and Kura hasn't voted yet. So neither until she votes or someone changes their vote.

Gah. SOmeone else keep track of this crap.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • Simon said:
    "Feel good with Kura."

How the hell would I know? They're tied 3:3 and Kura hasn't voted yet. So neither until she votes or someone changes their vote.

Wasn't I the leader of the ***********? If so, then I should also be the Don of the Mafia.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Simon said:
    "Feel good with Kura."

Yeah I also got "Feel Good with Kura."

They're all random dude...not much of a chance you'll see the same twice..

3:3? Really now..?

Well I bet I know who voted who....you sick bums..

Wait...how is it 3:3 if there's only like five people in the Mafia..?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Simon said:
    "Feel good with Kura."

*Wonders if she double posted*

Anywho, we must consider post quality....did they ever do anything to keep the DCC alive? Who's been quoted more? Who can someone recognize as one of the DCC regulars when they first enter? We must take that into consideration.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Nope and nope.
    I don't have a clue because Steve is the one that does server stuff. But do know it's not due to the number of users on. If the server also has lots of other sites then yea that might be it. But I don't have a clue why it slows down or gets DB errors.
    I tried to say it before. Huge avatars, stalking tools, 20+ themes, large signatures, and much more. All of this builds up and causes major server lag. And since most of that stuff is stored in the database, it causes database errors when that's overloaded.

And you should remember that PC is on a dedicated server. Alongside PPN, but still, PC probably uses a good majority of it.

Simon said:

Just get rid of the mafia crap, nobody cares about it.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    *Wonders if she double posted*

Anywho, we must consider post quality....did they ever do anything to keep the DCC alive? Who's been quoted more? Who can someone recognize as one of the DCC regulars when they first enter? We must take that into consideration.

Nah, you didn't double post..

You guys are really serious about this huh..?

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I ment to put 2/2, I messed up and put 3/3 on accident. My mistake CharMz.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    Nah, you didn't double post..

You guys are really serious about this huh..?
    Hell no. I'm bored, I want some POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents won't give me any! It's horrible!

Mafia= fun. It's just...fun o.0

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chibi-chan said:
    Hell no. I'm bored, I want some POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents won't give me any! It's horrible!

Mafia= fun. It's just...fun o.0

What flavor of popcorn are we talking about? You ever had Kettle Corn?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    Well, I got corn nuts. The base form of popcorn...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Well, that period of downtime was t3h suck.

FLCL tonight, Inuyasha tomorrow, Samurai Champloo on Wednesday, Neon Genesis Evangelion on Thursday...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back