• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I wish wishes would work.

Wouldn't that be great...? Although the world would probably blow up if that was so.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Simon said:

Wouldn't that be great...? Although the world would probably blow up if that was so.

It would probly take the moon out too. Maybe even Venus and Mars too. XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    It took me three minutes to post this.
    Yay lag....

This'll take me no more than 30 seconds...

Simon said:

If wishes were to work I'm certain that more than just the world would blow up...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I HATE SCHOOL!! D,:
    I don't want to go back to that awful hellhole....and this term, I'm having P.E! O whoopdefreaking doo! T-T I want to sleep in...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    Can't you like...fix it or something..?

Maybe its just lagged because of all the users..O_o
    Nope and nope.
    I don't have a clue because Steve is the one that does server stuff. But do know it's not due to the number of users on. If the server also has lots of other sites then yea that might be it. But I don't have a clue why it slows down or gets DB errors.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CharMz said:
    If wishes were to work I'm certain that more than just the world would blow up...
    Yeah. It might implode a few times as well.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    I HATE SCHOOL!! D,:
    I don't want to go back to that awful hellhole....and this term, I'm having P.E! O whoopdefreaking doo! T-T I want to sleep in...

I could totally stay home...but later on, my mom would be totally pissed and punish me for like the next day...

Nope and nope.
    I don't have a clue because Steve is the one that does server stuff. But do know it's not due to the number of users on. If the server also has lots of other sites then yea that might be it. But I don't have a clue why it slows down or gets DB errors.

Well I've never been one to know about those kind of situations but there's something going on in the DB, otherwise there wouldn't be any problems..

Bleh...on another note....since it is the new year..maybe I should get a name change..

Simon said:
    Yeah. It might implode a few times as well.

Hmm, not what I had in mind...but more of what else is out there...if I were to make one wish, the universe would be destroyed several times over and nothing would be of existence...there wouldn't even be nothing...

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Stop, turn, take a look around, at all the lights and sounds, let them bring you in...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    CharMz said:
    What the hell are you talking about..?
    I don't know. I was just listening to the radio, and I decided to type down the first lyrics I heard.

Stargate SG-1 marathon still going...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    Well I've never been one to know about those kind of situations but there's something going on in the DB, otherwise there wouldn't be any problems..

Bleh...on another note....since it is the new year..maybe I should get a name change..
    Well it's not like we had this going on for a few weeks. I mean we've had it a long long long long time (that is if you go all the way back to the old PC). Yea maybe Steve will fix it. -_-

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    I don't know. I was just listening to the radio, and I decided to type down the first lyrics I heard.

Stargate SG-1 marathon still going...

XD

On what channel..?
    If its on Sci-Fi nevermind..

Arcanine said:
    Well it's not like we had this going on for a few weeks. I mean we've had it a long long long long time (that is if you go all the way back to the old PC). Yea maybe Steve will fix it. -_-

Or maybe he won't...seing as its been like this a long time...but don't give up hope...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I just noticed that the slogans in Jack's signature change everytime I reload the page...

o.o

"You better get your Kura out."

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Simon said:
    I just noticed that the slogans in Jack's signature change everytime I reload the page...

o.o

"You better get your Kura out."

You didn't know that..?

Wow...you're late...xD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Ivan said:
    "Step into the light with Kura."

What's the point of all of those slogan's, JO?

Sloganizer..its usually used by companies...random slogans and such..

Simon said:
    I didn't pay much attention them until now. .__.

Bleh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back