• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fruits Basket: A New Batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
  • Yuppers, I've tried many of these on different RPing sites, and it appears as though they've become pretty likeable. I've also wanted to do something like this for awhile...so, here goes nothing! (And you can rate this somewhere by PG-13 or something...due to the random curses from agitated Sohmas...*no need to mention which members...*)

Stuff I need to get out of the way
    This is basically a next generation RPG of the popular manga, Fruits Basket (No, it's not about fruit. If you came here thinking you got to roleplay a fruit of some sort...you're a freak.-_-). In order to join this RP, you must have a decent roleplaying experiance, and n00b (aka, Chatspeak) is by all means, prohibited. Well-rounded grammer and spelling are also key, but I'm not going to yell at you whenever you spell something wrong, unless it's a word that you should know how to spell by now. Oh, and you should have read up to (at least) book 12 **I am not going by the anime. Okay, enough with this, time for the plot (or at least the basic idea...):

The Basic Idea for this Roleplay
    As I stated before, it's a next generation roleplay, which means no Yuki, no Kyo, no Tohru...nobody that is known in existance. Apparently, the curse has failed to be broken, and another twelve had been cursed with the zodiac animals once again...and we shall not forget about the forgotten cat. To refresh your memory, here's the story of why there is no cat, and why the other animals are where they are at:

A long, long time ago, God decided to invite all of the animals to a banquet⦣8364;? He sent out word for all of them to come to his house the following evening.. ⦣8364;œand don⦣8364;™t be late!⦣8364;? he said. When the mischievous rat heard the news, he decided to play a trick on his neighbor, the cat. He told the cat that the party was the day after tomorrow. The very next day, all of the animals lined up for the celebration. And the rat led the way, riding all the way there on the back of the cow. Everyone had a wonderful time Except for the foolish cat. Who missed the whole thing.

At no time in the history of the Zodiac has the cat ever been included among the twelve animals. The cat has been shunned by society for thousands of years and yet, it still yearns to be accepted.
    (Provided by fruits-basket.com)

Anyways, it is summer break, and the lucky, cursed Sohmas are going to a beach house well-known in the eleventh and tenth book...if you consider being forced to go there by the "Head of the House" lucky. Being dragged there with no say is either something the members take as a bliss, you find it downright annoying. But, in a life where one is constantly avoiding a collision or a mishap with one of the opposite gender, getting away from it all and acting normal should be well-taken to by most, if not all.

Sad to say, however, there happens to be a new beach resort nearby, and one particular 16-year-old has taken a liking to the private part of the beach where the Sohmas had claimed, and refuses to leave. Then, the threat of their secret being found out again has been arouse, for no matter how hard they try, the kid would not take a liking to any other area. Secrets are to be found, and the past should be replayed...until summer's over for the least...

More stuff
    Yeah, not much of a plot...I know...>.> thus is showing all of my lack of creativity. -sigh- but no matter, I'm hoping that this should be a fun and enjoyable RP without anyone fussing or fighting (unless their characters hate eachother, then the characters can fight...) Anyways...the only real character that is truly needed is the 16-year-old kid... so...yeah. Basic RPing rules apply, and no made-up zodiac signs! You may RP two characters if wanted, but there can be only one of each sign...but I highy doubt that would pose as a problem. Oh, and the genders don't have to match their corresponding character. Meaning there can be a boy boar, a girl rat...but please, just even out the genders so we aren't crowded with many girl (or boy) Sohmas...

Taken Characters If there isn't a name by it, there's nobody roleplaying it! So, they're up for grabs.
    Cat: Wolf_Goddess (Me!); Mikka Sohma
    Rat: Mari; Alex Sohma
    Dog:
    Boar: Radioactive_Waste; Katsura Sohma
    Rabbit: Reyna_Fire; Reya Sohma
    Dragon (Sea Horse): Naoko-Chan; Rue Sohma
    Ox: Naoko-Chan; Kin Sohma
    Snake: Usumaki_Naruto; Terry Sohma
    Tiger: KuraTenshi; Haku Sohma
    Ram: Wolf_Goddess (Me!); Lyon Sohma
    Horse: Usumaki_Naruto; Yumi Sohma
    Rooster:
    Monkey: Mari; Axel Sohma
    Head of the House (AKA, God): Naoko-Chan; Kousuke
    16-year-old: Lily; Kari

Format
    Name:
    Zodiac: (if you're RPing the 16-year-old, this is not necessary)
    Personality: (Must share at least one trait with the corresponding character)
    Appearance: (See above)
    Enjoying the Vacation: (Did your character want to come in the first place?)
    Other: (Anything else that I might have forgotten?)
    RP Example:

((When we get at least five people other than myself, and someone RPing the 16-year-old, then we shall begin! So until then, no questions!))

Name: Mikka Sohma
    Zodiac: Cat
    Personality: Utterly despises the rat with an intense loathing. She would rather to keep to herself and not make a scene, but when the rat's around, her blood can't help to boil with a hotheadedness that all the cats appear to possess. Rather dislikes the beach, but seeing that she is forced to come, is acting rather sour about it.
    Appearance: Possesses the same, orange hair all of the cats have, and wears it tied back in a semi-long, messy braid. Her eyes are a bright emerald green, and is rather tall for a girl, around 5'8" or so. She wears over-washed jeans and a simple gray shirt. And, of course, the beaded bracelet.
    Other: Her mother and father don't quite care what happens to her (they don't even know she exists...), and he caretakers (Lyon's parents) are quite fearful of the girl. Mikka doesn't appear to care though, for she isn't doing well in school, finding that there's nothing better in her future because she is nothing more than the cat. She is considered nothing more than an outcast, and is only included when it is found totally necessary, or when the Sohmas need a punchbag to kick around.

Name: Lyon Sohma
    Zodiac: Ram
    Personality: Utterly sarcastic and can easilly say cruel things without meaning to, or even knowing so. Not the quite who enjoys making decisions, he would rather just shrug it off and let it go, but does enjoy a good argument if that means insulting someone. However, he does have his softer spots. He can be stubborn at some points, however...
    Appearance: His hair is a creamy brown/blond, and his eyes are a delicate blue. His skin is lightly tanned, and for this particular event he wears a simple white, over-large T-shirt and blue swimming trunks that also can be worn as shorts.
    Enjoying the Vacation: He didn't care exactly what he did this vacation, and was rather pleased that he was forced to come without having to decide. Just as long as he's not doing anything that he does not care for, he's fine with this whole vacation.
    Other: He lives on the "Outside," and his family has taken Mikka Sohma under their wing after she escaped the house for the hundreth time to go someplace else. He acts like her older brother, mainly by bossing her around and getting agitated with her quite easily, but since he has a soft patch, he sometimes cares about her and treats her with respect, but as Mikka goes, it is quite easy for him to go back to nagging her around. He can't wait until he moves out of the house to go to college when he's older, but his parents don't know what to do with Mikka, so are pestering him to get a house by the college so Mikka could come with him. No matter, says he, for she will be locked in confinement soon enough.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:Rue Sohma
    Zodiac: Dragon
    Personality: Rue is calm, collected, sly, mysterious, and resourceful. She is more often speaking her mind, and nothing else. She is very bold, yet she has an issue with too much talking, therefore is labeled a quiet and thoughtful girl, because she's almost always in thought, thinking of possibilities and could-be's. She hates people who talk too much, and has the 'ability' to tune out anyone she doesn't want to listen to. Her cold sarcasm sometimes makes her look like a heartless person, and you won't hear her denying that fact at all. Rue's won't regret erasing someone's memories, because in her opinion, it's her duty. Her burden, and she's not going to make a big deal out of something that she can't help. She's very straightforward, and has about zero-tolerance for goofing off. Responsible as she is, she can't stand not getting something done quickly, and efficiently.
    Appearance: Rue has on a dark indigo silk skirt, that barely reaches her knees. Her open toed heels have straps that snake up her legs to her mid-shin, much in a fashion like her necklace.
    Enjoying the Vacation: No. Why, she'd really have no choice to go, for if that meddling teenager discovered their secret, dandy day it'll be if she's not there to erase their memory.
    Other: Being the Dragon, it is Rue's duty to erase people's memories.
    RP Example:Merle walked through dark and murky hallways, having just recieved orders to go back to her quarters and stay there until she was called out.
    She let herself into the pitch black room, and took off her mask with a sigh. There was no trace of light in the room. Not even one slightly lighter shade of black. She wore a black cloak around her shoulders to hide the purple from her eyes. She could see nearly everything in the room just fine.
    Well...almost. Everything in the room had a foggy quality, making it look as though the furniture and ornaments were evaporating. It would look like an empty room to regular human eyes. Pitch Black with nothing to see.
    She sat down on her black sheets, closed her eyes which were starting to water from not being covered by the mask and waited...waited for orders, and waited for something to do. What would it be next time? Spy on the Titans by means of the shadow's in their Tower? Would it be to mark a Titan and duke it out? Or would it be as simple as, 'Do as you please, just make sure you injure a Titan while your at it'. She hoped it would be either the first or the latter. Spying meant she didn't need to do any major fighting. Injuring a Titan could be physically or mentally, and she would definetly choose...both. But even so, she knew which Titan she'd go after, as he was always the problem during battles. He'd nearly blinded her last time with the flashes of light he'd thrown at her, if the shadows it created weren't there to protect her eyes like a shield then she may have as well said 'goodbye' to her already rather poor eyesight. Of course, he hadn't really known who he was fighting in the first place, as she'd kept herself well hidden in the pitchblackness and shadows that came from his blasts of light.

Merle put the mask back on and opened her eyes. There. It was normal now. Things weren't foggy, and things weren't evaporating. She could see as though the room was bright and clear, though there were still no lights.
    A purr sounded through the room as a jet black cat who's yellow eyes pierced the darkness hopped into Merle's lap. The yellow eyes were extremely bright as they shone through the dark, Merle merely stroked the full-grown cat as it curled up in her lap.

But she thought nothing of the cat. Merely of her master's hate for the Titans. She was about to wonder why but then, 'why not?' Those goody goody's deserve to be put in their place. They deserve to learn exactly what happened when someone messed with her Master's anger.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Name: Hikari Sohma
    Zodiac: Dog
    Personality: Very creative, she most likely speaks before she thinks, she can be very talkitive when she wants to but other times she atleast tries to keep her mouth shut. ( though she normaly fails at that. ) She is kinda a lazy person more like a couch potato bu at times she can be serious.
    Appearence: She has medium black hair mostly in a pony tail,she wears a red strapless dress with red and black boots that go up to her knees, she wears a red hair clip
    Enjoying The Vacation: She was forced yes, but she could use a beak after being swamped in work.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Name: Reya
    Zodiac: Rabbit
    Personality: She is a blond like person. She is very ditzy and clueless. Reya is very girlie and curious. She doesn't really know if she is doing something wrong till it is to late. She is talkive and friendly
    Appearance:
    Enjoying the Vacation: She wanted to come on her own. The others didn't want her to come but after some begging she convince the head of house to let her come.
    Other:
    RP Example:

Reya couldn't wait till she left for the beach house. She had great excitment building in her. The last time she went to the beach house was when she was 8, seven years ago. She couldn't believe she was able to convince the head of house to let her go.

She had her bags packed and everything. She place a bathing suit and sun tan lotion in another bag. She then place more stuff into the cases. She then place her favorite stuff rabbit in there too. It had a small yellow tux on with a wand in its hand.

"You coming too Mr. Bun. I not leavingyou behind by yourself." said Reya. She took a look at the stuff rabbit and said, "Yes. You be sleeping with me thought out the trip. I hope the others don't mind."

She then gave the rabbit a huge hug. She then imange the sea and all the people that will be there. She think she heard of a resort being near by but he Head made her promise not to go close to it. She was ok with it anyways. She hope none of the guys come by and see her. She always love talking to them.

"I can't wait to go!!!!" said Reya.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Awww. Do we have to read up to book 12? Darn. Now I MUST read the last remaining five books before I post here. If I don't I might not get most of the story. I shall be back to post my character later. *runs off and looks for books* Oh yeah. I will post the character here so it won't waste space. *runs off again* *runs back* Nevermind. I decided to post my character first before reading the rest of the books. Well here it is. I was going to try drawing my guy but my computer doesn't have a scanner. And I am bad with computer graphics... Darn....

Name: Terry Sohma
    Zodiac: Snake
    Personality: Terry is wise and intelligent. He may also be a bit hot tempered but other than that he is friendly. He can be unexpectedly stubborn even though he has a nice and friendly side. Terry is reliable but he can also be very lazy. He tends to avoid conversations and keeps to himself. He isn't exactly romantic or beautiful as he is suppose to be. Terry's cleverness is also not too well refined.(Maybe he is a defect? :P)
    Appearance: Terry wears a white undershirt under a dark blue T-shirt and a dark blue shirt over it that is unbuttoned. He also wears blue pants and black shoes. He wears a dark blue headband with a blue wristband on his right hand. His eyes are a deep blue color and his hair is puffy and falls down in front of his face a lot. His hair color is a combination of black and blue with black being the primary shade. Terry stands at about 5 feet and 6 inches. His image does not reflect his wise self.
    Enjoying the Vacation: Terry didn't want to come. He very well hated the thought. He just wanted everything to stay quiet. But after some very well consideration, the Head of the House forced him to go. He agreed to go if the Head of the House promised to stop pestering him. The Head of the House thought Terry would be able to keep things under control.
    Other: Terry likes to draw if he has a lot of free time in his hands. Though they are not the greatest, his drawings are good and realistic. The others, however, do not know of his hobby for drawing. He also likes reading long chapter books. He is what you might call a "neat freak." Terry is organized, and he is also unexpectedly good with housework for some reason.
    Rp Sample:

"Tch. This wasn't what I planned on doing. Now I probably have to do some guard job or something. Gah." I said as I tossed a couple pair of clothing into my duffle bag.

"Why do I have to go? There are enough people to keep our secret from getting out yet I still have to go? What is he thinking?" I mumbled. My good friend Vip slithered beside my foot causing a tingling sensation. I bent down and picked him up.

"Hey buddy. I am going to be gone for a while so you're going to have to take care of yourself. I can't take you because there are some troublesome things going on so I can't watch you a lot. Have fun outside and stay out of trouble." I said to my snake. He hissed with excitement. I placed him outside by a patch of grass near my window. He slithered off in his own adventure. I turned back and looked at my large duffle bag.

"Geez. When do we have to leave? Hm... What was I warned about again? Someone living in a private beach home near where we are going to stay? Was that it? Hm... Oh whatever..." I said grabbing the bag and trotted outside.

Yay. I fixed it.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((Heh, 'tis fine that you didn't read the twelfth book...I just don't want you, or anyone else who has yet to read up to that to have a spoiler come out that might make you wish not to read it -likethewholeHeadoftheHousething-. Some people do read the manga online, so maybe someone on this site has its URL...

You also forgot your character's gender, but I was able to make it out with everything else so...

Anyways, you're accepted. I'm in a good mood today!

And y'know what, I'll RP the 16-year-old as well if nobody comes along to RP him/her. We are allowed to play two characters, y'know...^.^))

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:What?! Well that'd been nice to know. Anyway, I haven't read the manga either, but *cough* I've watched all the anime, and well, it's too late for me as for spoilers. I know EVARYTHING that's worth knowing from the end of the anime on. Thank goodness for scanners. XD Reserve the ox for me?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I watched only the anime as well...I do hope this is acceptable. ^_^

Name: Kari
    Zodiac: n/a
    Personality: Kari holds a very simple, childish demeanor. She is practically brimful of optimism with the ability to remain hopeful no matter what the circumstances may be...'though on some rare occasions she has the tendency of making few, insightful remarks which, by all means, should not be overlooked so carelessly. Kari is a relatively naive, happy person whose one bad habit is to brush away worries or concerns. She frets easily and dislikes being weak and helpless in situations. Despite her own beliefs, Kari's disposition is naturally strong willed and defiant when it comes down to helping others. Overall, she's not a bad person, with an unwavering loyalty and compassion to friends (or even strangers).
    Appearance: What you'd expect from an average 16 year old. Shoulder length wisps of dark brown hair frame her fragile, cherubic face. Her eyes are the vivid shade of mahogany and deep violet, contasting sharply against her pale skin color. She usually wears a fitting pink top, laced with white lining, and a matching skirt swaying just below her knees. Plum shaded sandals finish off the summer outfit. She stands at around 5'5, but her lithe body makes her appear taller.
    Enjoying the Vacation: Well, she loves the Sohmas' private part of the beach. XP
    Other: She loves oceans in general.
    RP Example: Um..do you mind if I edit this in later? I need to think of some things, first...^^; I apologize for any inconveniences.
    edit- blah..not my best.

Dreams are nothing but wisps of faraway wishes. She did not seem at all fazed at all when particles of sand weaved through her hair, her clothes, even through the soles of her feet. She'd have to wash the sandals later...they were new, too. Kari sighed. No matter. Her love for the beach surpassed trivial, worldly distractions. It was simply too grand, to have discovered this unsightly part of existence.

Somehow, the girl felt a premonition. Perhaps not a definite one, but a faint, wistful feeling of passion and an irresistable sensation that sent her wallowing in the sand like some mud creature. The pleasant feeling simply didn't go away. She inwardly laughed at the refusal, relishing every moment of simply that: life. It didn't matter who this beach belonged to at that single, self defining moment; what mattered was the happiness that nestled deep within her young heart, mind and soul cooperating in the manifestation of joy.

"Suu~ It's such a pretty day," she muttered drowsily, letting sand enter her clothes and hair again as she plopped down. She wanted to dream again, of the many people she'd meet in the future, of love, hope, happiness, and so much more contained in her wishes..

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((So far, so good. And yes, that is acceptable. So far, everything is great, so I shall hold this position as reserved until you post your RP Example! ^.^

Yay! A couple more people and we can begin, soon!

-And on another note, I created my second character, the Ram. Eh, I felt like it anyways...-))

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Whoops. I'll go edit the gender part just in case. Of all the things. :P

I might create another character. It's still a "Maybe" for now.
    Oh and I also might just do what you ,WG, said and read it online. But ,of course, I need to find a link or maybe do some google searching. Bleh. Is it okay if I call you WG, Wolf_Goddess?

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Going where Naoko has never gone before on PC! I'm playing a main character GUY! XD

Name:Kin Sohma

Zodiac: Ox

Personality: Kin is almost always a 'white' personality. He is calm, dislikes speech, and usually makes it seem as though he cannot speak, making things difficult for others as they try to read his expression, or figure out what he's saying within his own invented sign-language. He likes complicated things, too simple isn't good enough for him, and he'll be the one to hide in his room, the door locked as he reads a book as thick as his two fists put together. He has a cold attitude, and his sarcasm consists of death glares, which is really his vocabulary put together. Kin carries many scars on his arms and his back, which are results of his rebelling against the God. He hates being controlled by someone, and is rarely seen smiling, after many incidents with the God. He could care less what you think of him, but his usual attitude is a cool and 'don't touch me' kind. The silent lonewolf's appearance. When he snaps, he'll totally snap, much like Haru, but he'll get so angry he doesn't see anything but revenge and will do anything to get that revenge. He's gone quite far at some times, often severly injuring the unfortunate person beside him. When he switches to 'black' he often doesn't care who gets the full blow, as long as somebody does get hurt. In his 'black' mode, he'll drop the cool attitude, and he'll start to yell and shout uncontrollably, and after he's turned back to white, Kin will most likely hide back into his room for about a week without leaving once. Kin likes tension, and uncomfortable silences. Peaceful settings unnerve him, and cheerful people are usually the ones who trigger his Black personality. He's a strange boy, who likes blood shed and pain, as it seems to remind him of what life is really like, and it brings him back to earth, though he never cuts himself without good reason, as he's never done so and doesn't plan too. His attitude might as well be the God's attitude, uncaring and hard.

Appearance: Kin

Enjoying the Vacation: Going to the beach was one of Kin's punishments for contradicting the God's decision. After seeing that beatings and cuts made no effect of the boy, the God decided to send him where he wanted to go least. A place as peaceful and cheerful as a beach was the place that he thought of first, knowing Kin's personality.

Other: Kin is Rue's older brother, though he'll be the first to deny it, and it's hard to tell as they don't look alike in the slightest, one with silver hair and one with dark black hair. Rue doesn't know this, as he ran away from Sohma house at the mere mention that he would soon have a younger sister, and returned many years later. He wishes that he was the one who could erase people's memories, and loates his sister with a pure hate. Kin lives away from Sohma house, but can be seen there quite often. He stays far from the Main house for not only does the God reside there, but his sister does as well. He tries to disassociate himself with the Zodiac and any Sohma he meets.

RP Example: {Um, do I need another one?}

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    May I join?

Name:Katsura Sohma

Zodiac: Boar

Personality: Fiercly loyal, Kat-chan is very bubbly and charismatic. She trys her hardest to please people, and often-times ends up looking like a fool, but is really just trying to help too many people at once that she ends up helping no one! She trys her hardest to make friends, and has a chronic fear of being rejected for who she is. In a crisis, she is probably the last one to find out, but (depending on the situation) the most useful, for she has a wonderful sense of direction. Always the optomist, she trys to see the glass half-full and really just wants to have fun!

Appearance:

Enjoying the Vacation: Katsura was ecstatic about coming to the beach ^^

Other: None

RP Sample:

Katsura Sohma was excited. To most people, this isn't a big deal, but to Katsura, going on vacation was the best thing she could hope for, even though the Main House forced them to go. When she had first heard the news, she could barely contain herself, she had never been to the beach house before, though she had heard of it. But, she was just happy to go anywhere, actually because recently, her life had been more centered around school and trying to conceal the curse from her friends.

As she raced around her room, throwing random articles of clothing into the suitcase resting on her bed, a thought hit her. The beach they were going to, wasn't it near a resort? What if someone noticed the private beach? Then I'll have a new friend! Katsura thought happily, and continued packing her clothes.

(Did I write enough? I'm sorry if I didn't, but I have to go right now..)

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • ish it alright for Mari to play two characters? :o

Name: Axel Sohma
    Zodiac: Monkey

Personality: Axel is a mischievous, obnoxious, trouble-making...troublemaker. He desires nothing more than to purely have fun (by teasing and taunting, especially) and has this laidback attitude that could...no, will make you furious in a matter of minutes. He is also rather daring, caring naught for his health nor of those he might endanger. But still, despite his nonchalant, couldn't-care-less interior, he is actually a slightly decent person who does good things for others every once in a while.

Appearance: [o n e] color-wise, check the second piccy. :3]

Enjoying the Vacation: He agreed willingly. Since he had nothing to do, and since he heard a lot of people would be coming, he had no other choice but to go. Otherwise, who else would bring annoyance and dismay to his poor cousins?

Other: Axel has a twin brother, Alex, and he is the younger of two. As what you'd expect in twins, they have a very close relationship. One might even assume they can read each other's mind, or something close to it. They practically do everything together. Everything. They might argue a few times, but they would reconcile momentarily. Also, both are rather skilled in athletics and in the art of mischief~

Rp Sample: 'tis from Lileh-chan's old RP thingie~
    In the midst of a vast field, a child, merely ten years of age, indomitably strode forward through the tall grass that prevented her from moving in a quicker pace. She tightened her grasp on the thin cloth that served as her only guard for the raging wind and strained herself to continue on.

The smile on her lips was the most distinct feature of hers; it was so cheery and carefree, or rather, too cheery and carefree. One would assume that she would be crying, for she was lost in the middle of what would seem like nowhere, and of course, she had to continue with her current condition, which was not such a good thing as of now.

Yet still, she kept her pace and persisted on moving on, beaming in spite of her growing fever. A male spirit, knowing all of her situation, had revealed himself to the girl and blocked her way. She greeted him in her customary blissful way and was about to inquire about his sudden appearance when images flashed before her eyes. She gasped at the sight; it was a rare form of her Fortune Telling abilities, it was the type that would illustrate a horrible incident, leaving her oblivious of what it is, and where or when it would take place.

"Claude," She called; her voice unusually impassive. Her signature grin faded and her eyes altered to a lighter shade of cerulean. "A…mi…ss." She whispered hoarsely as she lifted her head and stared at the vague form of the moon.

"Your highness?" The spirit inquired apprehensively. He inspected the girl's face thoroughly, a worried frown forming upon his face. "Are you feeling worse?"

With blinking twice in confusion and shaking her head Sera had regained her poise. She faced the apprehensive spirit following her, forcing on a small smile. "Dai-jo-bu~!" She exclaimed contentedly, speaking in her friend's native tongue. "Now, let's go find a place to stay. It's getting colder every minute!"

As she spoke her complaint, she spotted a lone tavern not far from where she was. She eagerly dashed towards it, whilst making sure that the hood of her thin cloak was on her head, concealing herself. With a gentle push on the door, she slowly entered the tavern, relieved to see other humans, erm…other living humans.

Would this suffice, or would you prefer I write one from scratch? :o

~

Name: Alex Sohma
    Zodiac: Rat

Personality: Alex is very much like his younger brother. In fact, there are only few differences between their personalities. He is equally mischievous and unbearable, and just as laidback. They have the same habits (the teasing thing) and...and...basically, they're one whole split into two to spread more trouble. 83

However, if you comapre the two, you'll be able to tell Alex is relatively more responsible and calmer than Axel. He is not as dense as him and he's the one who can manage to be serious and rational in dire moments. Axel would be the wilder of the two.

Appearance: [t w o] [Yeshy, I know those two pictures are of one person. 8D]

Enjoying the Vacation: He also agreed willingly~ Of course the twins came for one goal only: pester the other Sohma's and have fun. Plus, the Sohma twins are never ever ever separated.

Other: Since the twins look alike, sound alike, and act alike, it is rather difficult for most to tell them apart. They have this habit of constantly changing their hairstyles, their eyes colors (by use of contacts, of course) and alter anything else that would make them even more identical, if that is even possible, and then play a game called "Which one is Which?"

So far, no one has ever won their game.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((Okay, I shall reserve both of your parts until you both come up with RP examples. We shall soon begin once all those Reserved become taken, if you get what I'm saying...

Pichugirl is also wanting to be the dog, so whoever comes up with their Example first, gets the position! ^.^ Okays?))

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Now that I think about it, everyone is rping with two characters. :( After lots of consideration, I will make a second one too. :D The Horse is mine! Geheheheh...

Name: Yumi Sohma
    Zodiac: Horse
    Personality: Yumi is gentle, kind, and good natured. She loves caring for animals and doing housework. She has a shyness of boys but is internally strong because of it. When boys get to close to her "3 inch bubble", she usually makes up an excuse and runs off or steps a few feet back from the approacher and become protective. Overall, Yumi is a happy and cheerful person who likes to help out as best as she can.
    Appearance:
    1134119873_csgame_076.jpg

Enjoying the Vacation: She always enjoy a good vacation off from everything. That's where the summer resort comes in. She is always eager to go there and usually always agree to go.
    Other: Terry is Yumi's older brother. Though they are brother and sister, Terry and Yumi's appearances differ from each other dramatically. Yumi is not shy when she is with her brother. She tends to be playful around him. Of the Sohma's, she enjoys accompanying Terry the most. Though he hates it when she does, he rarely finds himself refusing her offers. Yumi likes doing housework, cooking (still has trouble at it :P), and many other things.
    Rp Sample: I am thinking about doing one for Yumi also so......

I enthustiastically got ready to go to the summer home resort. I packed many different things. A few skirts, some shirts, a blouse, a pair of sandals, sun tan lotion just in case, and etc. I was excited about going to the beach resort. I was always excited I could say. But I couldn't remember the time I went there last. After all it was about 8 years ago. I had started thinking about who might be going.

"Hm.. I wonder if big brother Terry is going? I hope he goes." I thought looking out my window and at the view of trees and meadow. I suddenly gave a small sigh and had continued packing.

----------------------
    Gah. I did a terrible job on this one. Oh well. Hehehe....
    I hope the picture is okay.
    I'll RP in Third person omniscient when we start. First person might get a little tricky.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back