• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fruits Basket: A New Batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: We just have to wait for the other people who said they were going to finish their Rp Samples to come back and finish. That's what Wolf_Goddess said at least before we start. *yawns* I am so tired today. *cough* And I'm sick. Bleh.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    (It's okay with me. This is my first time being sick in like half a year. Kekeke.... I probably might stay home tomorrow. Ick. Valentine's Day. All that mushy stuff and another boring day for me. *sighs*)

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    OOC: Sorry ta hear your sick, I have school tommorrow, too. Darn, why must I go to school on Valentines day? Well I guess all I can do is hope I can make it out alive..

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
    Name: Haku Sohma
    Zodiac: Tiger
    Personality: Haku is a shy person, although when he talks he is extremely nice. Haku is also very smart, he studies a lot and he gets great marks. Haku can always keep a secret, he has a lot of his own secrets, like what he really is interested in.
    Appearance:
    Fruits Basket: A New Batch

Enjoying the Vacation: Haku is enjoying the vacation, most of the time he can wander off and be alone, sitting and drawing pictures.
    Other: Nope nothing to add! Unless you count the History but I suck at historys anyway xDDD
    RP Example: Something that I just made up in a few minutes, note: this is from another roleplay I'm in!

A boy around the age of seventeen stood in a tall tree. He had blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was wearing a red muscle shirt, black jeans and black sandals. He scanned the area before jumping off the branch he was standing on. The name of this boy was Soul. Soul landed on another branch and then jumped off that one too.

Soul jumped from branch to branch. He was in a jungle, that was all he knew. His Fuuma Shuriken was with him, on his back, the four sharp blades not touching his flesh. Soul jumped from a branch and landed on the ground with a loud thud. Nothing moved, no sound could be heard. Soul then heard a roar from behind him, he slowly turned around and came face to face with a new threat. The king of the jungle stood before him. A lion about the size of a normal car walked in a circle around Soul. Its eyes always watching him. Its orange mane moved in the breeze, its tail did not move. Soul's blue eyes looked at the lion.

The lion continued to circle him, sweat slowly desecended down Soul's face. The lion roared. Soul did not move. The lion walked slowly towards Soul, closer and closer it crept. Soul still stood there. He didn't dare make a move, just one little step might make the lion jump on him. The lion stopped just inches infront of him, then it did the most amazing thing Soul had ever seen. It bowed. The lion lowered it's head and then looked up at Soul.

Soul looked at the lion, why had it just bowed to him? He didn't know what to do so he bowed too. It walked closer to him and sat down beside him. Soul looked at the lion that was now yawning beside him. The lion stood up and walked away. It looked back and motioned Soul to follow him. Soul obeyed and followed the lion out of the small clearing. It had felt like the lion and Soul had been walking for hours. But soon they made it to another clearing, this one however was bigger and it had a pool of water in the middle of it. There was a small cliff over the pool of water, a waterfall was rushing down towards the pool.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Alrighty, all are accepted (save for Pichugirl...sowie...) and now...WE SHALL BEGIN!))
    Note: Bold is Lyon's point of veiw, normal text is Mikka's

The faint gleam of his parents' car disappeared over the horizon, and the dim summer wind blew his creamy-brown/blond hair about his face. He lets out a shushed sigh, looking at the girl who stood besides him. She stood there with her arms crossed, a disgruntled look around her face. She plucked at the bracelet about her wrist as though it was nothing more than a mere toy, and Lyon cringed.
    "Stoppit. What if it breaks?" snaps Lyon underbreath as they walk towards the summer house. It was rather large, with multiple extensions, large enough to house several families. However, the many-roomed place belonged souly to the Sohmas, as well as a large part of the beach. He did notice, however, that there was another large building around the corner as they passed. Apparently, the Sohmas had sold part of their beach to them for a good profit, though Lyon didn't quite know exactly what the Sohmas did with all their money.

Mikka glares up at the older Sohma, her green eyes blinking simply. "Then that would be trouble for you, wouldn't it." She slips her hands down into her pockets, shifting weight from the ball of her feet to the heels in a rocking motion.
    "Now Lyon, be sure not to shove Mikka around ALL too much," Lyon's mother had said gaily, squeezing his shoulder in a way of a hug, "That's the only reason why they let her come..." It didn't seem to faze her that the Cat was standing right in front of her.
    "Heh, Mii-Chan could probably handle it," Lyon had laughed as his mother went back into the car. The father said something to his son, but it was barely audable to the cat.
    "Don't call me Mii-Chan..." she had hissed underbreath when she kicked the stone, hitting the back of the car when it sped off.

Sighing as she recalled the scene that had just happened minutes before, she turns to Lyon with a scowl upon her face. "Let's go to the rooms..." she says, picking up their luggage and dropping it with a PLOP.

"Hm? Oh, you do that...I'll go for a walk on the beach..." he says, grinning. He hears Mikka mutter something, but continue towards the house lugging the suitcases alongside her, and he lets out a small chuckle as he heads towards the beach to get better aquainted with it.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC:
    Wolf Goddess said:
    ((Alrighty, all are accepted (save for Pichugirl...sowie...) and now...WE SHALL BEGIN!))
    Note: Bold is Lyon's point of veiw, normal text is Mikka's
    I'm following yours too. Bold will be Terry's and regular will be Yumi's.

IC:
    Terry shoved his duffle bag into the back trunk of his parents' car and gave a sigh. Finally. Shesh. I was tired of waiting. Terry thought to himself and gave a sigh. He sluggishly stepped into the back seats of the car and crossed his arms.

Yumi came out of the house and did the same placing her luggage ,with the help of her dad, into the back trunk. "Thanks Dad." she said said before stepping into the car. "TERRY! So your going too?! Yay!" Yumi exclaimed when she saw Terry in the back waiting.

"Yeah. So what? It's not like I wanted to go." Terry says and blows some air. He watches as his parents drove to the beach resort. He starts to doze off and stares out into the ocean.

"Thanks Mom and Dad." Yumi says while smiling.

"Yeah. Thanks a lot..." Terry says sarcasiticly and puffed up a bit. He lifts the bag onto his right shoulder and departs to the beach resort.

"Ah. Wait Terry." Yumi said while waving goodbye to her parents. She catches up to Terry and says with a little glare, "You could had waited you know."

"Yeah. I could had but I didn't." Terry said bluntly and rushes to the building.

Yumi races after him while pulling her luggage behind her.

OOC: Uhhh..... not the best but yeah. I need to work on 3rd Person PoV. Geez it looks bad.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Kin is Navy, Rue is Indigo. It's not too hard to figure out after reading the posts themselves.

Ah the irony. How Rue had arrived before himself was a mystery to anybody, including himself. She couldn't be nearly as organized as he was, nearly as perfect, nearly as...him, as he was. He was sure to be there at least half and hour earlier, before any of the other Sohma's, so he wouldn't have to bear witness to his relatives. But sadly enough, he'd managed to bump into his younger sister at the doorway, but set a simple expression of his usual death glare and stalked off to his room, where he had been in for the past hour or so, having arrived earlier then he'd expected. The peaceful setting of an overly neat room was completed with the moderate amount of sunlight pouring in from the half opened blinds, just enough to clearly read the miniscule print of Kin's incredibly thick book. No music played, unlike usual where most people his age would listen to loud and ridiculous screaming as they studied, rolling their heads back and forth to the beat. No, for Kin, it was merely the muffled sound of singing birds from outside his window, and dead silence to go with it.

It was peaceful, as morbid as it sounded. He turned a thin page in the book, a page that looked as though the slightest twitch of his hand and it would completely tear in half. But his well coordinated and steady hand kept it intact until it reached the other half of the book, still as clean and untouched as it looked before. Much like the other two books lying on the desk provided in his room. There were also papers scattered all over the desk. He did go to collage, but the god had managed an excuse to get him out of school for this punishment, and Kin managed to wheedle out the next few week's homework from his teachers, so that he wouldn't fall behind. These books on his desk and the one in his hand was for studying, and for someone like Kin, a passtime, known as 'reading'. Adventure stories and classics were ridiculous in his eyes. Their limited logical explanations reaching only to the despcription of objects. The information covered in these thick textbooks was no fiction. All theorums, and facts, based on science, and not magical flying ponies with horns that could kill on their foreheads called 'pure'. Pure was a stupid word. Nobody's blood wasn't tainted with something. As for him? He was tainted with some stupid cow curse thing. It was a wonderful thing, knowing that as intelligent as he was, he turned into a cow with the IQ of -5 by the time a girl had wrapped her arms around him. Not that it happened very often, perhaps once or twice in his lifetime, including the moment his mother held him in her arms.

He had been alive for mere seconds, but it was as though the scream that came from her after she saw her true child rang throughout the Sohma house for etenity. As it did in his head, whenever there was absolute silence. Which was another reason he loved absolute silence. It let him reminisce, about happier times. Yes, happier. This was his sad existence, reading, going to collage, striving for a degree, destroying his classroom whenever he got a grade less than perfect, and trying to hide his horrendus secret from the others. How they would stare, and avoid him if he told them. Bliss. But, there was always the chance that they would ask him questions, pester him, and never leave him alone, thinking him unique, and 'awesome' as they said. He'd rather not take that risk.

Kin looked up from his book, his thin lips tightly sealed as he had refused to utter a single word since the start of collage. He carried around with him during classes a marker and a whiteboard, and answered only questions that required a simple 'yes' or 'no'. His parents-no-his Father, had talked with the principle, and explained that his son had an emotional problem, and had issues with talking to anybody. Including himself, and his entire family. The principal in turn had explained to the teachers this dilemma, but at his fathers request, he was never sent to counseling. Thank goodness.

Rue sat in the main room, scribbling away at her work. She was a brilliant child they said, able to become liscensed at such a young age. She knew this irked Kin, for what reason she would probably never know, but Kin never really liked anybody showing him up anyway. The piles of books and papers she'd brought with her surrounded her until she was barely visible. It was hard to distinguish whether she was male of female anymore, as only someone from behind her could notice her gender from her hair and clothing, her face and torse hidden behind a mountain of books. She scribbled out prescriptions in round and perfect handwriting, every line that was supposed to touch, touched, every line that wasn't supposed to touch, was evenly distanced from each other.

In the corner of the mountains, there was a small mug of hot cocoa, which had long since gone cold, but was still rich and delicious nonetheless. Either way, it remained untouched. Coffee and Tea appealing naught to Rue, as their caffine count didn't help her at all. A dragon would relentlessly finish her work no matter how long it took. She had since only seen few members of the zodiac, besides Kin and the god himself, as she often spent her days tending to the sick god. Kin seemed to show up whenever she least expected it, which was almost always, but he was never too keen to stop and talk, and by the glare on his face every time he saw her, she thought it safer to keep a good distance from the Ox.

She had her own room in the beach house, or, something close to it, where many of her duplicate belongings stayed, as she insisted the god come to the beach house when they were well enough. Fresh salt sea air was always refreshing, as was a moderately warm, but dry crisp winter air was. It was a nice soothing thing for an almost constantly red throat, red nose, and hacking coughs that rattled the god's lungs.

She quickly finished the prescription, set it aside, and hastily started another. She hadn't quite finished -started- collage yet, though, having to be the caretaker of the Sohma's, and the previous dragon passing on before she came of age, it was difficult to find a doctor that wouldn't find out their 'special' condition, so she was liscensed a little earlier. It wasn't too bad, Rue knew what she was doing, but very few outsider's trusted her skills. She was barely old enough to drive, why should they trust her with their life?

Rue's reasoning was because that she was much more down to earth than others her age. Excluding the secluded group of Sohma's, who usually distanced themselves from others, being many years more mature than their age would suggest. But Rue, had her appearance not been so young and full of...life? She could've been labeled as a fourty year old grouch judging by her attitude alone. Responisble to a fault and mature enough to discipline fifteen unruly gangsters, she was different from others in her grade...not that she went to school anymore anyway. Taking care of all the Sohma's and the god was a full-time job. Sometimes literally. But Rue didn't mind. This was the path destiny chose for her, and there was nothing she could do to change it. Perhaps a normal person, who didn't turn into a seahorse could, but she certainly couldn't. Not her oh no. She was the one born with memory erasing powers. The one born with a half blind right eye, and the one born as a perfectionist who could never be perfect herself. It was one murderous thought.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Katsura stood and watched as the other Sohmas and their families packed their luggage into the trunks of the waiting cars. She had already packed her bags into her father's car, and was merely killing time before she had to leave.

The time came sooner then she had anticipated. Before she knew it, her dad tapped her on the shoulder to tell her it was time to go. She climbed into the passenger side of the car and settled herself in for the long car ride ahead. Even as she stared at the buildings whizzing past her face, she had fallen into a light sleep.

Katsura was woken from her light slumber by a sudden jolt of the car. As she looked at her surroundings, it pulled into the driveway of the beach house. It was bigger and more intimidating then she had pictured it would be.

But she was awoken from her thoughts by her father's voice, "Do you need help with your luggage?" He asked, looking as though he didn't really mean it, but was saying it rather because it was polite.

Seeing the reluctant look on her father's face, Katsura gave a weak smile. "No, I think I'll be fine for now." She stated airily as she picked up her overstuffed suitcase. She knew the reason for his unwillingness, and didn't want to cause any trouble.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Ah...the beach!" sighs the Ram as he lifts his arms up into a stretch and closes his eyes in a satisfactory grin. It was wonderful to get out of his mother's overprotective behavior, always touching his shoulder and wishing that she could fully hug him without getting a smelly animal in her arms. However, she constantly did so, embaressing her son when he wandered around the house in his live-stock form, hoping to God that Mikka wouldn't walk in when he changed back.
    His thoughts draw to Mikka, thinking about her parents. Both had their memories supressed...and they didn't even know Mikka existed. They have two children with normal hair-colouring, siblings Mikka would never know. And she wasn't even born in her feline form, which would have been perfectly fine in her opinion to find an orange kitten as a child. Of course not, for as the cat before her she was born in the grotesque "true form," unloved from the first moment she was born. Wonderful...we have the cat to complete our collection, he recalled the Head of the House saying when Mikka was born, but he was merely two, why should he have cared of a cat?
    His thoughts finally trailing away from it, he lays out upon the warm sand, listening to the soothing waves crash on-and-off the shore...soothingly. But he became uncomfortabley hot, and soon ripped off his shirt, leaving him in only his bathing suit. He tosses the shirt aside and climbs upon a large stone, diving into the cooling ocean.

"Swimming already...?" Mikka says, sitting upon a stone well-away from the ocean. She watches him shake the water out of his hair and give a wicked grin. "We just got here..."

"The bags in our rooms?"

"Yes," she sighs, leaning back to look up at the sun. She was hot, but could not bear the feeling of being wet. "I found my own room...and your's too. They're so big...it's unsettling." She curls up, eyes glinting. "There was already a special room made for...me, but it was too dark and dreary, so I found another. D'you think the Head would care?

"Of course," he says, mockingly, "Mii-Chan, nobody likes you. Do you think you would be given special privleges? No. If I can't, you definately won't. Now that I made you angry," he laughs, splashing her with the salty water. Noticing her look resembling that of (no pun intended) a wet cat, he cackles. "Come and attack me."

"You know I don't like to swim," she snarls, wringing her hair out, as well as her clothing. How she was going to loathe this vacation.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Terry laid on his bed with a hand over his forehead thinking. He stares up at the ceiling and was about to drift into a sleep when Yumi's head pops in from the doorway.

"Terry!" Yumi yells. "I want to do some beach walking. Since your done unpacking, can you come with me?" she asks in a begging way. She tugged a few times on his sleeve.

Terry sits up and crosses his arms. He points to his unpacked duffle bag. "Does that look like unpacking to you?" he asks. He suddenly strokes his chin once and says to Yumi, "Nevermind. I guess I can go. I am bored and there is nothing to do. I'll have to unpack later." He stood up and stretched thoroughly.

Yumi jumps up and down. "Yay." she says with happiness. She runs to Terry and was about to hug him when Terry's hand pressed down on her head stopping her advance.

"Hey! Don't even think about it. You know what happens..." Terry says and glares at Yumi.

"Ah. Sorry. I was just happy and excited that I forgot. Heh. Sorry." she apologized but also gave a sinister giggle.

"It's fine. We should get going. I don't want to wait too long now."
    Terry walks out and is followed by Yumi. He gives a small sigh and shook his head a bit. He looks up and notices two other people. A boy and a girl. Hmm... Who are they? I suppose they are also Sohmas. He thought.

"Hey Terry. Do you know those two?" Yumi points to the two people that Terry was wondering about. Yumi shielded parts her eyes because she saw that the boy had no shirt on but left enough to be able to see where she was going.

"I have no clue. And if you don't know, don't ask. You pretty much know everyone I know." Terry said back. That was true too. Yumi knew just about everyone of Terry's friends. Well... At least the girls.

Last edited:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    ((Sorry if I late.))

Reya was sleeping in the cab. Her parents let her come on this trip alone. They didn't mind her doing this alone. They were busy anyways to worry. All they did was just a kiss good bye and that was it. Reya knew they care and that what matter.

Reya then took her stuff rabbit out her bag. It was Mr. Bun. She then took a look out the window and smiled. She saw a beach and was happy. She open the window and smelled the beach air. It made her create a huge smile. She never smiled anything like it before. She then said to Mr. Bun. "Smell that? It smells pretty."

The taxi driver then said, "You going to the beach house farter on the beach?"

Reya nodded and said, "This is mine first time."

"You know that they just built a resort or something not long ago. It a shame. The place was so pretty without it." he said.

Reya then said, "Yeah. It almost didn't allow me to go but now I glad I was able to go. I going to have so much fun."

The driver then said, "Don't say?" They kept on driving.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Reyna fire, you might want to work on your grammar. I know it's apart of your character's uncomplete grammatical way of speaking, but it's hard to read the other parts like 'and that what matter'.

IC:Kin couldn't help but glance guiltily at the pile of unfinished homework that he hadn't even looked at since he arrived. He might have been halfway done had he started when he'd arrived. But, being him, his guilty glance was a stone hard one, with no traces of guilt in them at all. She sighed and carefully closed the ancient book in his hands, and prepared for his usual fest of doing loads of homework all at once.

Mechanical pencil stuffed with never ending lead. Notebook full of blank papers. A bright light source that didn't kill the peace. And a comfortable position, for about a few hours of the same thing.

He sat down at the desk, which already seemed messy from the massive amounts of notes, pens, highlighters, papers, books, and pencils scattered around it. This wasn't the most comfortable for Kin, as it was much too disorganized, but he needed to start. He needed to move his mind away from this stupid 'vacation' and think on something else for, at least, the day.

Rue slowly gathered up her things. It was a slow process that Rue herself made even slower. It didn't quite matter to her though. She was itching to get a good look at the reason she was dragged here. She may have visited often, but that was for reason. A good one anyway. Now she was stuck here just incase a bumbling outsider figured out their secret? Why wouldn't they just leave?! It was Sohma property after all. It's called the right to decline service. And then even if they didn't leave after that, it was called trespassing, and one hell of a lawsuit. That would've been her approach. But nooooo, the god insisted on these things. And who was she, to question their decision? Even being his doctor and being able to keep him in bed for the day no questions asked, it was still not her right to make decisions for the god. That was why they were called the god after all.

She was just a dragon. A seahorse at that. It would've been much better had she been able to turn into a real dragon, and not a teeny seahorse. How could the two relate? In no way at all. Rue stacked up the completed prescriptions, something she'd finished much earlier then she'd estimated, and placed them neatly in a black leather suitcase.

It was a little professional for someone her age, but not for someone at her maturity. And it told those crazy idiots her age with zero intelligence rate to shove off. And it certainly worked. Before she left school, she was known as the 'local nerd'. The one who was almost always cornered by some jock to do their homework for them. The thing is is that she always managed to knock them out somehow. Tai' chi Quan was certainly something worth learning, being graceful and destructive, all at once. Then she questioned, had she ever met a zodiac member who wasn't hostile? Who didn't know some kind of martial arts? Kin knew many different kinds of fighting, teaching himself at his own pace, but, he had too much time on his hands. The god didn't, she forbade them from learning, and she doubted they had enough stamina either way.

She closed the breifcase, reloaded with pens and prescriptions and refrence books, with a dainty snap, and let her gaze wander around the peaceful and plain room. Out the wide windows it was quite plain to see other Sohma's had arrived. Zodiac members no doubt, as the god had informed her. Mostly punishments, sometimes annoying begging, and sometimes stories he refused to tell even herself. He really only trusted the Rooster and herself anyway. Strangely enough, she'd never met the rooster either. Never did any zodiac come into the god's chambers when she was tending to them. It was a puzzling thought, but she never brought it up, in fear for things rumoured to happen to the others in the zodiac to her.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Hmm... Didn't expect it to be this boring and it sure is hot out." Terry said shielding his eyes from the sun. He found a stick near him and bent down to pick it up. He suddenly started drawing intentively on the beach sand.
    "Ah. Here is something to do." He murmured. He started drawing a smooth face and sketched hair or what looks like an outline at least. As he applied the eyes, he turned his head a few degrees to look for Yumi, who was busy collecting shells that were scattered around the beach sand. He made no effort to show his small smile, which he rarely does, when he looked at Yumi, enjoying the fact that she was occupied with something to do other than regular housework. He turned his head back to the unfinished picture on the beach sands and continued his sketch of the girl.

"Oooo... This one is pretty." Yumi said reaching down and picking up a white and pink shell from underneath a rock that concealed it.
    She found many different shells on the beach. Small ones, big ones, round and wide shells. There were many different colors too. Yumi placed the shell along with the others in a small pouch she had brought before they left the building. She thought about asking Terry to make one. She remembered seeing one in his room but he never let her in and the room was usually locked. As she collected a few more, someone or something in the distance but it was only for a split second. "Hm... I think I'm seeing things." She said but still had an eye out.

OOC: Oooookay. I am so drifting off course. :nervous:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Hmmm," Mikka says, looking up from drying her bright orange hair. She was sunning herself upon a rock, trying to dry off her clothing the 'old-fashioned' way. "Who's that?" she points rather rudely, at least to some, well-mannered person's eyes. She looks over to Lyon, who was drying off his hair with his shirt. Grimancing, she gets up, tossing a stone at his head.

"Owch..." he says, rubbing the spot where the stone hit, turning his eyes glaringly towards the Cat. He notices the others in the distance as well, and stops his drying for a moment. He tugs the moist, sandy shirt upon his body and scratches his head.

"Who are they?" she growls, pointing once again.

"Stop, it's rude to point. If you don't know, then I don't know. Why don't you go and talk to them. Most likely they're Sohmas...we haven't met all of them, Mii-Chan!" He says placidly, smacking down Mikka's hand.

She rubs the red patch of skin that he slapped. At this moment, she wanted to punch him in the face or kick him in the shin, and thus would begin some sort of battle. But no, she refused to do so. If the rat comes along, she knew who to use such energy on. "You're more friendly, go and aproach them instead." she snaps

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reya cab finally made it to the beach house. She got out of the cab and took her bags out which was only a large suitcase and a few smaller bags. She also held Mr. Bun in between her arm. "We finally her Mr. Bun. Thankies Mister." she said.

"No problem Miss. Enjoy your time here." said the guy.

Reyna then took a sniff of the ocean air and smile. "Sure do!!"

The cab then drove off leaving Reya by herself. She tried her best to make her way to the house but found it a bit hard. "EEE!!! This is heavy." She yelled.

She tried to hop her way to the house which was a little better. She still foun it hard to move with the luggage she was carring on her. "Maybe I shoulda packed a little ligher Mr. Bun." Trying to look at her stuff rabbit.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yumi saw a girl about her age pulling a luggage that was quite large. "Hm... I think she needs some help." Yumi said to herself and rushed over towards Terry. "Hey Terry." Terry gives her a "what the...." look. "Hold these for me." She said shoving the pouch at Terry and ran to help the girl.

"Wa-What am I going to do with THIS?!" Terry shouted but Yumi did not hear him. She just kept running. "Gah. What is she doing?" Terry said rubbing his head with a hand. Terry notices that the girl with the boy was pointing towards him. "Ah. W-Why is she pointing at m-me?" Terry said with a worried look. "Agh. Should had stayed inside." He said.

Yumi approached the girl and asked, "Hello. What's your name? Mine is Yumi." Yumi brought a hand up to shake with the girl's but remembered the seemingly heavy luggage. "Oh. I can help you with that if you don't mind?" Yumi said smiling to the girl and stepped beside her.

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    "My name is Katsura, nice to meet you." She said, smiling, as she wrestled with the bag.

"Oh. Can I help you with that, if you don't mind?" Yumi asked, stepping to Katsura's side.

"Um, well I don't mean to bother you with my burden, but if you don't mind.." She trailed off, still trying to yank the suitcase up the driveway. Finally,with a viscous snapping sound, the handle pulled itself free from the bag, and Katsura went sailing across the pavement. She lay there for a moment, seemingly paralyzed, as she regained her posture. Slowly, she stood up, giggling.

"I'm sorry for being so clumsy!" She said lightly in between gasps of laughter while walking over to where Yumi stood.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Oookay. Not really who I was talking to but I guess I could alter it. :D

IC:
    "Teehee. It's fine. And nice to meet you Katsura." Yumi said and giggles. Yumi stood by Katsura and wondered how to carry the luggage. "Um... How are we going to take it inside? It looks heavy." Yumi asked looking at the large piece of equipment. "Oh. I'll go ask my brother. He'll help. Be right back." Yumi said to Katsura and rushed to Terry. "Hey! Terry!" She shouted while running towards him.

"Oh good. She's coming back." Terry said to himself while looking at Yumi's direction. Yumi stopped in front of Terry and gave a few gasps of air. "Uh... What?" Terry asked annoyingly. His back was starting to burn from the heat the sun projected making him a bit irritated.

"There is a girl with a heavy luggage. The handle for it sort of broke off and I don't think we can carry it together." Yumi explained. "I was going to..."

"...ask me to help you guys." Terry finished her sentence. Yumi gave a bright smile. "Ah. How annoying. Well. Whatever. Sure beats sticking here in the burning sun." Terry said and walked with Yumi to the girl. Terry stop in front of the girl. "Hey..." was his reply to her. He bent down, picked up the luggage, and placed it on his right shoulder. "So.... Assuming you are a Sohma, which room is yours? This thing is pretty heavy." Terry complained shifting his position multiple times to cope with the heavy luggage.

"Teehee. That's my brother Terry. He sometimes is lazy and stubborn but he is really reliable." Yumi said to Katsura while giggling a little.

"Hey. I heard that." Terry said giving her a glare.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back