• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Land Of The Umbreon (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Im bringing back my rp about umbreons. Anyone from the last one who wants to come back is welcome.
For new people who want to enter I will put everything on the first page that is important here:

Long ago there was a pokemon who`s name was mew. Mew was a peaceful pokemon who loved to play and frolic through things. One day when mew was flying through a forest he found a whole bunch of umbreon. They were dieing from hunger and were alll hurt badley. Mew felt bad for these creatures so he took them to his coud for one day to feed and take care of their wounds the best he could. Those umbreons had specail care for a long time even though they were still in that forest.

Then on the third month mew was watcing them humans came into the forest burnign it down. Mew tried his best to make sure all of the umbreons were safe and managed to save half of the pack. Taking them to live in a peaceful valley where they are covered in a barrier which mew keeps them in. There are rivers full of magikarp and caves and lots of flowers and grass. But most of all, at night when its dark and they are all asleep, mew comes back to them and makes the barrier so the moon can shine in brightly making all of the umbreons feel happy again.The umbreons lived there for three years happily.

Then one day in Feburary, humans came. Apparently they had discovered the valley! Mew tried his best to make them leave but the humans shot him with a tranquiliser. The umbreons began to panic. They crawled to the back of their caves shivering. The humans used big machines to dig through the shield and started shoving any umbreon passing them in a cage! The touoghest umbreons were attacking and throwiing them off course the best they could but they got stuffed into cages too. Soon most of the umbreons were stuffed in. Only a few were safe.(Thats us) They had managed to squeeze through to the back of the oldest umbreons cave into his shelter spot and slipped through the hole to a small cave version of the valley. Those little umbreons then decided it was time to save their friends and thats how our story begins.

Mew is in the cage being taken away. Whilst this is happening Mew is using his powers of Telepathy to talk to the umbreon or as the oldest umbreon says: The chosen umbreon, to keep them safe. The umbreon from around the valley will have to defeat the humans. Three teams of hundreds. I bet most of you know two: Magma and Aqua. They joined together and met another group, Team Dragonitha. They have harnest some of the most ferocious pokemon in the world and are now trying to take over by using the strongest. Thats why they came to the valley, for Mew. They now have five of the many legendary pokemon who will be turned evil from theyre new machine: "The Deformizier" Which will turn any pokemon on theyre side and all the good legendaries evil. They will soon take over if the umbreon don`t help!

Im going to be my firey umbreon, Restren. Here is a form and my example:

Name:
Age( 6 months is lowest):
Colours:
Specail ability(Optional):
Specail items:
Specail markings:
Name: Restren
Colours: Orange and red. Red on his main body and orange for rings.
Specail ability: fire
Specail items: an orange hankerchief around his neck given to him by his owner whom abandoned him long ago.
Specail markings: His rings I guess ^_^; They are kind of zig zaggish too. Kinda shaped like lightning bolts. They are in all the normal rings spots.
Thats it! Oh and if you`d like you can just give me a pic of your umbreon.

Members in the rp(Order of entering):
Me
Violet Kato(Winged Kitsune)
Kiki
Darksoft
Haunted Angel

Specail stuff:

RP Quiz: #1: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=060305133941-958356&

Last edited:

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
Years
Looks fun, can I join?

Name: Nariko
Colours: Black fur with silver markings
Specail ability: Electricity
Specail items: None
Specail markings: A silver crecent moon on her forehead and all the original Umbreon markings ^^

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
Years
Name: Juni
Age( 6 months is lowest): 2 years
Colors: blue fur with black stripes on ears
Special ability(Optional): water
Special items: a silver bracelet on each of her front legs, and a black collar
Special markings: a black birthmark shaped like a bird on her cheek

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Hey Danyelle remember me? ^_^

Name:Silver
Colours: Silver rings and black fur, silver eyes (Can you guess where she got her name from? ^^)
Special ability: Manipulate the wind around her.
Special items: A blue taillow feather tucked behind her right ear.
Special markings: The silver rings and eyes.
s_eternity.gif
on the inside of her left front paw.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Alright. I'm back too then. Sorry for not posting alot in the previous thread. Here is my character...Again. :D

Name: Luna
Colors: His coloring is a dark blue.
Special Ability: Not really an ability but his rings emit a white aura in the night rather than the regular yellow which allows better light. He can call out the moon with a loud howl and becomes much faster and stronger depending on the appearance of the moon.
New moon=not powerful; 1/4 moon=less powerful; Half moon=regular power; 3/4 moon=powerful; Full moon=superpoweful
Special Items: Just above his legs and shoulders are white feathers that seem to have mutated from his original hair. It makes him very light weighted and makes his appearance much different from all umbreons.
Special Markings: He has a cresent moon on his forehead which he can use to summon the moon during the night.

Last edited:

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Okay, Looks like Restren has some new frineds lol. Ur all in. One more person then if anyone else wants to join they can PM me.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
We didn't interact in the other one, did we Danyelle? I know me and Kiki did. *looks down and taps foot* Well, I guess we can in this one. Oooooooo... I can't wait to start. I have an urge to continue this thing. Darn. It had to die out, the old one. :O *grits teeth*

Darksoft

Break me, Crack me, try me
Years
Name:Rahul
Age( 6 months is lowest):4 Years
Colours:His coat is a shiny Silver, his rings are a pure gold. But his eyes are the deepest blue ver.
Specail ability(Optional):Somehow he can control the weather. He can make it snow or rain. Or light up the sky. But he can never seem to control the winds.
Specail items:He keeps a ring on his tail. It looks like a ring of a umbreon but it was placed there by someone. But Rahul has never found out Who.
Specail markings:His tail has a slight hint of blue below. Somehow came upon him while seeing Mew.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
The old one was closed due to spam so i thought I`d try again. I needed tome to think it over... Anyways Ill start as we now have enough pplz. I shall start:

Restren skidded to a stop watching the poachers. They began to run around stuffing umbreon into cages. He looked to see his parents in cages.
"Ma! Pa!" He yelled his ears going straight to the back of his head.

He looked around at the poachers not realising one was behind him. It was about to grab him when suddenly a beam of pink light shot him. Restren turned around to see the poacher on the ground dead.

The pink aurara was still in the air floating like a pink cloud.
"Woah... What was that?" Restren looked around for the pokemon who had killed the poacher and had saved Restren from being capured. A pink catlike figure smiled at him then went into a pink bubble which popped. The catlike pokemon disapeared.

Restren groaned. Then in his head he heard a gentle voice...
<You must go into the cave of the oldest umbreon. Then go straight to the back. Turn left and that is all I can say for now.> Then the voice stopped.

Restren nodded and spun around smacking an umbreon by mistake.
"Sorry." Restren apologised and looked for the oldest umbreons cave. He found it with his amber eyes and ran towards it. He slowed down as he walked in. Then at the back he turned left. He tripped on a rock and began to stumbe down a cliff. He rolled down like a snowball going down a hill spinning over and over. Then he landed with a loud thud. There was no one else there yet. No one other than magicarp in the river nearby...

Pineapple Pocky

Years
Juni dodged and jumped in every direction. Humans were chasing after her, and her family had already been caught. Another umbreon accidently ran into her and she watched him run into a cave. But she ran the other direction. Suddenly three men jumped in front of her. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, but it was to late. She was surrounded.

Just before a hand reached out to grab her, a pink beam came down from the sky. Juni blinked. Half the hunters lay still on the ground, and the others were running away from her. Juni searched the sky for what made the beam.

A strange pink pokemon smiled down at her. - That umbreon that bumped into you, follow his trail through the cave- a small voice said in her mind. She knew this had to be the weird pokemon talking to her, so she nodded and dashed toward the cave she'd seen the umbreon enter.

As she walked in, she could see small paw prints in the dirt that lead the way. She traced it until she found herself on top of a steep cliff looking down at the orange-red umbreon.

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Silver looked around in alarm when she heard the cries of many umbreon. She saw poachers picking up and stuffing her parents, and older brother in a cage. She quickly ran at the poacher who just shoved her brother in the cage and jumped on him, biting down on his arm. Shaking her off, the poacher reached down to grab her, that's when a pink light shot down from some where above her. The poacher was laying lifelessly on the ground. She lifted her gaze to the sky above her, she saw a pink pokemon with a long tail and blue eyes. The pokemon smiled down at her and turned to a cave, where two umbreon had just ran in. Follow those umbreon through the cave A voice said in her mind. The pokemon pointed with it's tail and flew off. Silver nodded and ran in the direction the pokemon showed her. Before she kept on going she stopped at the mouth of the cave and turned around to search for the pokemon, but instead she spotted her family being moved away. She was about to run after them when the voice entered her mind again. You must trust me, your family shall be fine. The voice persisted. "Ok." She whispered and ran deeper into the cave. She found the opening and slid down the steep cliff. She looked around noting the other two umbreon. What now? She asked herself.

Darksoft

Years
Rahul looked around. His young sister and Parents were being shoved into a cage. He ran a poacher shoving him. As he tried opening the cage of his sister two poachers from behind tried grabbing him. A pink light shone at them and when Rahul turned around he saw a pink Pokémon with deep blue eyes. As Rahul was looking at the Pokémon he could see umbreon running into a cave.A voice entered his head and spoke, Follow them and don't turn back. Everyone will be alright. Rahul looked puzzled but then realized it was the Pokémon.
It flew of as Rahul turned and followed the other Umbreon. He was lead to the back of the cave, Rahul took one step forward when he fell down a step cliff. Landing on his feet he looked around. Three other Umbreon were here, "Umm Hi."

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Restren looked around. There were now three other umbreon in the cave with him.
"Did you guys see the pink thing!?" He asked pawing the ground. He had been thinking about the catlike pokemon with blue eyes ever since it smiled at him. The thought speeking catlike pokemon with blue eyes. That was what he would call it.
"It was a pretty cool pokemon!" he exclaimed falling over. Then he saw the umbreon he had run into and rolled over standing up. He wanted to say hi but he knew he had said ebough. The others would propably want to say something so he only said one thing.
"By the way my name is Restren!"

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Silver turned to the orange and red umbreon. She nodded a little. "Uh-huh, I saw it too. It also spoke in my mind! It told me to follow you guys!" She exclaimed a little excitedly but then she dropped her gaze to the ground beneath her feet. "It also told me that to trust it, and that my family will be fine..." She sighed heavily and tried to smile. "Oh by the way, I'm Silver."

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
"Nice to meet ya. My family was also captured. I was heart broken when I saw my mom in a cage but the pink thing made me fell safe." Restren turned to a river, raised a paw and extended small claws which he dipped into the water and pulled out a magicarp. He began to tear it apart. Blood gushed out. Then he bit a peice off and began to chew.
I`ll have to eat about half of what I usually eat now... he thought sighing.

Last edited:

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
Years
ooc:Danyelle accepted me in a PM:ooc
Name:Storm

Name:Lanche(pronounced La-nch

Colours:Rings are aqua, and main body is regular blue.His eyes are a navy blue.

Specail ability:ice

Specail items:A green power bracelet:Keeps his powers stable, if taken off he loses all rationality and attacks everyone!

Specail markings:His rings are the shape of the cascade badge except for the fact that it is a ring, so the insides are the colour of the main body.

Lanche saw a 5 poachers in front of him, his big brother storm, shot several shadow balls.But one missed and the poachers net took him away."Lanche... Save your self. With a tear in his eye lanche nodded, and ran away.

A small pink blued pokemon flying in the sky told him"Go to the old cave..."
Lanche obeyed and to his surprise there were 4 other Umbreon there,"Hi I am Lanche, a pink blue eyed pokemon told me to come, does this cave belong to you guys? Or did the pokemon tell you to come here.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
"Uhhh yeah?" Restren licked the blood from his furry mouth.
"Im Restren! That thing... who was it anyways?" Restren asked leaning over to chew at the magicarp again.
"Because its really pretty!"

There was a low chuckling sound as a brown and black blurr shot past the umbreon. Then in front of them stood a large umbreon. "Hello younger umbreon. I am Jarlen. I am the ground type umbreon and also the oldest or wisest as I like to say. Why are you in my hiding cave?" The umbreon asked.

Restren`s jaw dropped. His ears went to his head and he felt as if his through was full with a geodude.
"A pink thing told us to come..."

Jarlen gasped. "Of all the umbreon to save she had to save rookies!" he sighed.
"Are there any other umbreon out there uncaged? The poachers are almost gone. Most are dead." Jarlen asked. Restren was still staring at him.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
OOC: Oh crud. You guys started already. :D

IC:
I attacked a poacher with my Take Down, knocking him over as he was trying to put my little sister into a cage.
"Ah. Brother!." her voice called as another poacher grabbed her and pushed her into a cage.
"Ah. no." I dashed at the man but stopped. A solemn voice spoke to me.
Listen. You must join the other umbreons at the eldest umbreon's cave.
"But my sister and mother..."
They will be fine for now. Go now! Only you and those others can save the rest of the umbreons. That is your destiny. The voice disappeared and at the corner of my eye, I saw something pink dash quickly away in the clouds.
"Darn." I said avoiding a poacher's net and rushed towards where the voice told me. I came upon the cave and looked at it.
"Well... Here goes." I said walking into it. I walked towards the end of the cave and found a cliff. There were some other umbreons that gathered on the bottom of the cliff. I slid down the cliff leaping a few times to avoid collisions with large boulders and stood on the flat surface. I stared at the unusual group.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
Juni glanced around at the other umbreon. She hadn't said anything to them, but she thought she should. 'Hello Restren, Lanche, Silver, and Jarlen..." Then she saw a silver and gold umbreon and another blue one approaching them. "And other umbreon..." she added. "The name's Juni. That pink thing told me to come down here too."

Darksoft

Years
"Umm Hi Restren, Lanche, Silver, Jarlen and Juni, The names Rahul." Rahul looked to see a blue one approach,
"Hi to you as well."
Rahul sat down his ears itching like mad. As Rahul raised a paw to scratch it they started to talk about the pink Pokémon.
"What is that pink Pokémon? Does it have a name?"
Rahul lowered his paw waiting for a answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back