• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Land Of The Umbreon (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
Years
  • Silverbane slowly began to come around, though his eyes wern't adjusting well, but he could get up, so he dicided to stand up and call out to find out if anyone was around, so he yelps a little
    "hello, is anyone there? thanks for helping me"
    silverbane smiles a little but conceals it quickly, and checks to see if his chain is still around his neck, he was releaved it was, he listened for any replies to his yelp, and call...

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Silverbane was just happy to be alive, though he still felt weak. but he still found the strength to talk
    "are there any more of you left? how did you all get away from the poacher?"
    He asked maybe he was a little bit too curious for his own good, but he had no other choice, he had to find out what all these umbreon where like, and he wondered what they were all doing out here, there was always a chance the poachers might strike again
    "and shouldn't you all be hiding somewhere, i mean you never know those poachers might just come back"
    he was begining to sound and feel a bit worried, these umbreon saved him and he owed them alot

Darksoft

Break me, Crack me, try me
    Years
  • Rahul looked around at the Umbreon,
    We were saved from the poachers by a pink pokemon called Myuu. It seemed like it could talk to us in our heads.
    He padded a bit closer to look at the Umbreon. Noticing a chain around his neck, was about to ask what it was when he felt that it was his own personal secret.
    Rahul wagged his tail just to feel the ring on his tail move. It felt strange, like something scooping up his fur. He sat down once again to think about his ring.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Silverbanes eyesight began to return, but none of the umbreon where within his eyesight, the first think he was was a large old, and knarled oak, the trunk was going grey rather than a healthy brown, and the roots probed out of the ground, in a twisted fashion,
    He turned to face the 4 umbreon he now considered his frineds, but rather than hang around he had begun to leave, but before he left he had a good look at one of the umbreon, another with silver fur, then at the umbreon with the blue fur, and the stripes on her ears, to the dark blue umbreon who had saved him from the trap, he seemed to give off light, and to the last Umbreon who also had silver fur, but with gold markings,
    "thank you everyone, for saving me and that, but i should leave, i already feel like i don't belong, so if you will excuse me"
    Silverbane said, turning from them and walking slowly into a highly dense part of the forest...

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "You're injured, and you shouldn't go into the forest alone, it's dangerous. The poachers may still be lurking around somewhere. You should come back with us, right guys?" Silver turned to the others, she wasn't about to leave a fellow umbreon by themselves especially with poachers around.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • "no really it's ok, i'll be fine"
    silverbane lied, he was really in pain, and he had made new friends but he had to leave he knew he didn't belong, he felt somethign with these umbreon, liek he had never felt before, like they were above him
    "i'll be ok i promise" he lied again
    he was doing alot of that recently

in the past: "silverbane, silverbane? are you ok?" contica asked,
    Contica was an espeon, Silverbane's best friend to be exact, and she was very attractive, but he knew it wouldn't happen
    "oh yeah Contica, it's just a little bite i'll be ok i promise" he lied, Silverbane began to hate having to lie, but he couldn't seem to be a wimp, he wanted to impress her
    "well if you say so Silverbane, but lets go back it's getting dark"
    she said as a distant rumble of running came down upon them, they froze with fear
    "Contica RUN! it's the poachers please" silverbane pleaded
    "no silverbane we face them together ok?" she asked
    Silver bane nodded
    The attack of these few poachers wasn't intended to hurt but to captrue Contica, and they did, but they lost a good man when Silverbane berserked, silverbane has nor will he ever forgive himself, and now he needs to find her

back to the present: Silverbane was crying, but not facing the others he slowly began on his way..

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Restren and Jarlen turned theyre heads and gasped.. They looked at each other and then leapt onto theyre feet.
    "Okay, lets make this quick." Jarlen said beginning to run. Restren ran ahead of Jarlen and began to leap over logs, dodge branched and be careful of traps along the way. He stopped when he heard a scream in pain behind him. He turned in surprise to find Jarlen in a trap.
    "Oh crud!" Restren cried turning and running to his contained grandfather. He began to ram the side. It wasn`t working so he closed his eyes. He began to soak up moonlight. Then he jumped up into the air.
    "Raaaah!" He said as a big bunch of fire right in the middle of the top. It began to melt.
    "Now, use your rock thing!" Restren turned his head to the cage as Jarlen gasped in pain. A giant rock smacked the top of the cage and had just missed Jarlen. Restren sighed, his grandfather was okay. He ran over to the cage and rammed it to knock it over. His grandfather leapt out.
    "Thank goodness I have you as a grandson." he said as they again began to run. They leapt, dodged and climbed over things in theyre way. They eventually came to the other umbreon. Jarlen was very tired. He looked around.
    "Hey, why are you at the edge of the forest?" Resten giggled as Jarlen fell over. Restren then leaned over and whispered something to his grandfather giggling with delite.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Silverbane realised more umbreon had joined the now laregening group, and one had been caught in a trap he could tell he heard the pattern of the breathing. but he was to determined to leave
    he heard nothing no more protests
    goodbye new friends he said in his mind, and he was glad his mind was his private world
    he began his way further into the overgrown part of the forest where he would try his best to heal and get going to find the poachers and get Contica back,
    By this time the tears he was shedding where leaving small wet tracks but he was to sore to be bothered hiding them...

Last edited:

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    (Remember to fix your mistakes later ^_^)
    "Woah there dude," Restren caught upto Silverbane and turned his head to see the trail of tears. Then turned back to SilverBane.
    "Your not going in there without some firey help!" Restren turned to a puddle of SilverBanes tears and breathed fire on it making it heat up. He put a paw in the water even though the matter change would shock him. He felt thr tingle of the water touching his firey body and flinched then running to catch up to SilverBane.
    "Why are you going in there anyways?" Jarlen inquestioned as he caught up.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Silverbane realising they wern't to give up, he gave up and collapsed the pain became to unbearable, emotions mixed with blood was not a good thing, where silverbanes last thoughts

back in the past: "Silverbane, you come back here right now!" this time anakta wasn't joking
    Anakta was silverbanes mother, and when she got angry she was dangerous
    "how dare you, i can't believe you? how could you do this" she shouted after him
    "but mum please you don't understand, how could it be my fault the poachers came, nevertheless take contica away" he yelled back still running towards the forest, he was done with listening to it, the whole village was at it, he was an outcast now, never to be loved again, so he would start a new, be the protector of the village but in silence of course
    goodbye he thought

back in the present: he felt the conciousnes running back but how long had he been out for?...

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Silver ran up besides Restren when she saw Silverbane collapse on the ground. He had fell unconcious. "Hey! Silvebane! Wake up!" She called. She leaned foward and to see if he was still breathing. She sighed in relief when she heared him breathing. "Phew, well he's ok." She said sitting back up. Silver noticed, that Silverbane was starting to stir. "Silverbane, are you ok?" She asked looking down at him sympathetically.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • "oh erm me? yeah i'll be fine, just remind me never to get to upset when i'm bleeding"
    he lughed a little looking up at the other silver umbreon, he likes her the most, he didn't know why, he just felt as thoguh she could understand him, but he thought against telling her or any of the others anything yet,
    He sensed an old and powerful pokemon within their midst, and he saw an old umbreon, we he was the injured one, as soon as silverbane saw him he had immediate respect for him, so he got up and stood tall.
    Looking around he saw a firey coloured Umbreon, he also commanded respect,
    "Hey, i'm silverbane and you are?" he asked both the older umbreon and the fiery coloured one
    "and silver thanks for being concerned about me"
    he felt himself blush...

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    "No problem Silverbane." Silver smiled at him. "But I suggest you take it easy, especially with your wounds and all." She continued.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Silverbane smiled back, to hide the fact he was shy around silver
    "of course i will, but i still think i need to leave you all, i just don't belong here"
    he said hoping someone would understand, yet he darn't look around to see all of their faces

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • Juni smiled when Silverbane got up. "Well... I guess he'll be fine now." she thought to herself. While the others werent looking she wandered off a little. She knew the poachers wouldn't come back, and even if they did she wasn't scared of any human. She climed over a few fallen branches and walked until she reached a hill. She could see the others from here, so at least she wouldn't get lost. She turned her back to everything below her and looked out at the bright blue sky. "I'll find you Kirin..." she said to herself. Kirin had risked his life to save her from the poachers, and had got captured. She wasn't going to let her best friend die she promised herself.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    OOC: Uhh Didnt I say to leave it to PM?! PLus, why would I let a 6 post newbie in? I would but I dont tink youd be ready...

IC: Restren looked around.
    "Where are we goin? I want to save Myuu if ya ask me. She helped us so we need to help her!" Restren exclaimed. Jarlen groaned, "How did I get a grandson like this?" Restren overheard this and turned.
    "HEY! IF YOU DONT LIKE ME THEN.... GO AWAY!!" Restren shed tears as he began to run deep into the forest. He jumped and dodged things flying at his face.

"Oh no! Restren!" Jarlen yelled but Restren was to far away.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Silverbane threw caution to the wind as he saw.....restren or so he heard run away, and he cameafter him and stopped him, it was time to pay him back.
    "restren, RESTREN! wait" i said running as fast as my injuries would allow but i never lost sight if him for too long, though i couldn't keep up, in my current state at least, well at leats he could see him, and he hoped he would run to far away
    "Restren please wait" he cried out

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • Juni turned around when she heard a fimiliar voice yelling. She could see Restren running into the forest, and raced after him. "Restren! Come back!" She called after him. She caught up with Silver bane, who was appernetly already chasing him. "You shouldn't be running when your hurt!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back