• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¤ ~*Kare Kano Fan Club*~ ¤ ‎

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
  • Kare Kano or His and Her Circumstances or Kareshi Kanojyo no Jiyo, whichever way you know the anime as, here's an actual, genuine club for it. If you are a fan of this anime or the manga, I suggest you join X3

Here's a small summary about it:
    All her young life, Yukino Miyazawa had lived on the adulation and attention she had gotten from being the best in her class. She was the perfect girl, the one everyone looked up to...

But then he, Souichirou Arima, had to come in and spoil everything, stealing the spotlight she had worked so hard to get. And to top it all off, he's got something she doesn't: a genuine will to succeed. She should hate him, and she even hopes to get revenge on him, but she realizes the ultimate twist is upon her: she's begun to fall in love with him!

Owner ~
    Shugotenshi no Bakura

Co-Owner ~
    Rock Lee

Members ~
    Midori Chi
    Yuka

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Yes! A club for an anime I adore so much. Of course I will join. This is a must see anime and well I like it because I have a soft side for these kinds of anime XP
    Here's a picture of the lovely couple
    ¤ ~*Kare Kano Fan Club*~ ¤ ‎

Yukino and Aruma

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Yup, they are such a kawaii couple, and Arumas friend Asaba is like hilarious, always making me laugh. I remember this episode where took off his shirt to show how sexy he was to Aruma and Yukino lol

Years
  • I'll join! I'll join!

*jumps up and down*

Both the manga and anime are very good. Very nice shojou. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Well maybe its because I love the voice that Veronica Taylor makes, she makes a good Miyazawa voice for the dubs.

Back