• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¤ ~*Kare Kano Fan Club*~ ¤ ‎

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Okay, how about when Asaba first arrives on the scene, Miss Miyazawa really hated him, but now they are BFF

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Welcome to the club pink-tiger ^_^

Well, I think what Rock Lee is saying is that the two are boyfriend/girlfriend, but no matter what happens, they will be BFF.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I'll join!! but let me say this to you...Rock lee-san.....If you had the courage to claim Yukino....Arima will hut you down...(Dun-dun-duuuuuuun) XDDDDD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    I'll join!! but let me say this to you...Rock lee-san.....If you had the courage to claim Yukino....Arima will hut you down...(Dun-dun-duuuuuuun) XDDDDD

Heh, I'm not even worried, I got Asaba on my side *smirks*

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Oh NO!!!!!! *runs and hides...
    That guy has alway and will always freak me out!
    (He can't keep one hair color, or skin color....he loves being surrounded by girls...*points to gender...but...he looked so cute as a kid...until that third picture...most disturbing...XD XDDDD)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I belive it is : What is your opinion of Asaba...XP
    He changes skin color WAY TOO EASILY!!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    He also made those 1000 paper swans when he was leaveing for the tournament...XDD (I still can't belive he made those....)

But his first two pictures where so cute!!!
    That last one....ummm....do I really have to answer that?

Back