• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¤ ~*Kare Kano Fan Club*~ ¤ ‎

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    What episode is that? I'm curently in episode 11 or 12 where Tsubasa is meeting his older brother and or I should say his little brother XD

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    It should have already been played...O_O?? (it could be a scene only in the manga though...)

It's before Arima leaves for the kendo tournament in the summer.

Years
    ? Huh? Huh?

TT

I have bo idea what you're talking about...I really need to look somewhere on the internet..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well I found the kare kano gif:

cool isn't it.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well he made Miss Miyazawa do his homework in order to keep her secret a secret, but then she just got tired and slapped Aruma in the face, way to go Miss Miyazawa

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yeah but later Aruma says that he only did that so that he can talk with her and get to know her better and confessed his love to her. After that they apologized and everything went back to normal.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yup, sweet XP

This is Miss Miyazawas evil mode, when that girl was flirting with Aruma, Miyazawa got mad so she got all evil on poor Tsubasa lol

Back