• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys' Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Hello, this is my first attempt at a Pokemon Rp, I hope you join! ^^

Story

Long ago the sixteen legendaries gathered around Deoxys, the embodiment of volcanoes Entei, the embodiment of the North Winds Suicune, and the embodiment of thunder Raikou, Articuno the bird of ice, Zapdos bird of thunder and Moltres bird of fire, Mew the psychic feline, Mewtwo it's genetic clone, Ho-oh the Guardian of the Skies, Lugia the Guardian of the Seas, Celebi the One who controls time, Latios and Latias the twin dragons, Kyogre the beast able to expand the sea, Groudon the beast able to expand land, and Rayquaza protector of the Skies combined their power to seal away Deoxys, preventing the destruction of the world. Creating 16 pearls the legendaries used them to contain the fierce pokemon so it may never wreak havoc upon the world ever again.

About a century later an evil organization known as Dark Knight broke the prison containing Deoxys. Scattering the pearls across the world, six trainers encounter two of the pearls each. Dark Knight realized that the pearls themselves hold the secret to controlling the vicious pokemon they also hold the secrets to call upon the 16 legendaries once more to seal it away, they plan to steal back the pearls other 12 pearls, and use them to control the power of Deoxys as well as the legendaries.

Meeting up at Pallet Town, in the region of Kanto the trainers must embark of a journey to prevent Deoxys from destroying the world and from Dark Knight gaining control of al the pearls ( they currently hold 4). Members from Dark Knight set out on a journey to recover the rest of the pearls from the trainers, you can be either, but there are ONLY six trainers and 2 Dark Knight members with the pearls. There are four continents, in which the trainers come from; (There must at least have two trainers/Dark Knight members come from each continent).

Rules:
No Godmoding
No Spamming
If you wish to join but everyone has the pearls you can still join and follow the group on their journey to save the world or obtain the pearls.

Pearls of the Legendaries:
Entei: superd188
Suicune:
Raikou:Lord Crump
Articuno:Misdreavus
Moltres:chichimi
Zapdos:superd188
Mew:
Mewtwo:Kiki
Ho-oh:Kiki
Lugia:Misdreavus
Celebi: CyRaNo
Latios: Danyelle
Latias:Kiki
Kyogre:chichimi
Groudon:Lord Crump
Rayquaza:Kiki

Regions:
Kanto: Misdreavus
Johto:CyRaNo, Danyelle, Lord Crump
Hoenn:Kiki, chichimi,superd188 (Dylan)
Orre:superd188 (Dan)

Form:

Name:
History:(Include how you got the pearls if you did and/or how you became a Dark Knight)
Pearls?:(If yes, which ones)
Pokemon Party:
Trainer/Dark Knight?:
RP Sample (It can be taken from another RP):

Name: Aerion Satsuki
Appearance:
i111094343_33777_2.jpg

Personality: Though Aerion seems to be too spunky and outgoing, when her pokemon and friends are in trouble another side of Aerion, which one would be afraid to meet, takes over. Usually laidback and optimistic, Aerion would make friends with anyone she meets. She is also the type to speak her mind.
History: Aerion originally came from Fortree City, where she spent most of her time with Winona training or just watching her battle other trainers. When she turned 14 Aerion decided to try and live somewhere else, at the time the though of living at a port town. So she moved to Slateport City. There she met with Captain Stern whom taught her a few things about the ships, and the ocean. Aerion found the pearls when she was chasing her Kirlia, she fell over the pearls by accident, seeing a strange aura coming from the pearls she kept them for herself, she wears them around her neck as jewelry.
Pearls?: Latias and Rayquaza
Pokemon Party:
Blaziken (Tory)
Tory was Aerion's starter pokemon, she has a calm personality and she's very protective of her trainer. Aerion and Tory shared a strong and powerful bond which has proven to help them out in the toughest of situations.
Lapras (Mizu)
Aerion found Mizu when she was younger. Mizu had been seriously injured by some tentacool. Helping the lapras out, Aerion had grown fond of her, the same as Mizu had grown fond of Aerion. Not wanting to let the pokemon go, Aerion kept her. Mizu seems to be always happy, whenever Aerion is sad or just bored; Mizu tends brightened Aerion's spirits. These two are also share a very close bond. Mizu became Aerion's second pokemon.
Houndoom (Dark)
When Aerion found Dark he was just a sick houndour. Nursing it back to health Aerion tried to get release him in the wild but he just kept coming back and sitting on Aerion's doorstep. Understanding that he wanted to remain by Aerion's side she let him become part of her pokemon party. Dark became Aerion's third pokemon.
Pigeot (Sky)
Aerion met Sky on her way back home to Fortree city. Just being a small Pidgey, Aerion had fallen in love with him. Catching him easily Sky did not like Aerion much from the beggining but as the years passed Sky had become very fond of Aerion. Sky is Aerion's fourth pokemon.
Kirlia (Kali)
When Aerion caught Kali, Kali seemed to really despise Aerion. Never figuring out why she always tried her best to have Kali warm up to her. One day Kali fell sick from a bellossom's poison powder, Aerion quickly took her to a pokemon center and stayed by her side until she woke up. Since that day Kali had treated Aerion with more respect. The two have become very fond of each other. Kali is Aerion's fifth pokemon.
Trainer/Dark Kniight? Trainer
RP Sample: This is taken from the Haunted Island

"Oh no! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" Aerion kept on yelling as she ran to the port. "Aww snap I missed the ship!" She slapped her hand over her knee as she entered an empty port. "Way to go Ari! You missed the ship!" One of her friends yelled at her as she ran up besides her. "Oh well, now I don't have to go to some haunted island! Cheer up Saky." Aerion smiled cheesily half relieved she missed the ship. "Ari! you said you'd go for our sake! Now go!" Her other friend, Sonia exclaimed. "How do you expect me to go huh?!" She yelled pointing out at sea. "The ship is gone!" She continued. "So, swim! Duh!" Saky smiled innocently. "No way! Nuh uh! It's gone get over it!" She crossed her arms and looked away. "That's what you think." Sonia took one of Aerion's pokeballs off of her belt and threw it up in the air. "Let Sky take you to the boat." she said. "Hey! Who ever said oyu can touch my pokeballs!" Aerion yelled swiping the empty ball from Sonia's hand. "Sky take Ari to the ship ok, I'll give you my best pokefood if you do!" Saky teased. Sky grabbed Aerion by her shoulders and ascended in the air. "Oh you guys are baaaad! You naughty friends! I'll get you back for this!" Aerion yelled struggling on Sky's back. "Don't forget your bag!" Sonia threw Aerion's bag up at her and caught it. "I'll get you guys back! I promise!" She waved a fist at them and added a glare to it, before turning her attention to the direction Sky was taking her.

Name: Yuri Tsukioki
Appearance:
MY20CHILD.jpg
Without wings of course!
Personality: Yuri has a short fuse, and can easily be angered. She doesn't bother to talk to anyone, claiming that they are all just a waste of her time. She can also be very sneaky. She's very cold and distant with everyone, including memebers of the Dark Knight. Though she seems to be a 'nasty' person, Yuri can be quite nice, that is... if you can befriend her.
History: Yuri stumbled onto this evil organization after being spilt up from her sister, during a terrible storm. At the tome she didn't know what they were planning to do. When she found out of they're plan, they told her it was for the good of the planet. Though she didn't believe them, she decided to help out, just to find out what was really happening. The boss, whom no one knows they're true identity gave Yuri the two pearls and told her to find the remaining ones.
Pearls?:Ho-oh, Entei
Pokemon Party:
Charizard (Kaji)
Yuri got Kaji as a charmander from her parents at a young age. Kaji has been with Yuri ever since and was her first pokemon.
Seel
Yuri found seel when she went to a beach, the seel had been injured and she nursed it back to health, he's been with her ever since.
Fearow(Sora)
When Yuri caught Sora it was by accident. She actually though that she was catching a pidgeotto. Yuri had tried to release Sora back into the wild but the pokemon refused. She kept him instead. Sora is Yuri's third pokemon.
Mightyena(Sable)
Sable is Yuri's fourth pokemon. Not much is known on how Yuri caught Sable, since she refuses to speak about it, but many have noticed that these two share a very strong bond.
Trainer/Dark Knight?: Dark Knight

Last edited:

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
Years
I told you I'd be here Kiki :P

Name: Kirk Ketchum
Region: Kanto
Appearance:
kakashi-b.JPG

History: Ash Ketchums Grandson. It is said that Kirk will be an even greater trainer than Ash. He thinks as well as uses brute force. One of the pearls Kirk was given, he recieved from his Father who recieved that from him father, Ash who found it on one of his great journeys. The other Kirk found in an old tower. Kirk carries around swords for his own protection he refuses to use his pokemon as bodyguars and tools.

Pearls?: Mew and Suicune
Pokemon Party:
Haunter(Shadow)
Kirk wandered across this weeping pokemon as a ghastly, it attacked him then evolved, but instead of continuing it's attack it joined with Kirk.
Umbreon(Silverbane)
A silver Umbreon.Kirk found a fiesty eevee on his journeys, it attacked when it saw kirk, they battled and ion the end eevee was hurt badly in a storm, Kirk had to capture him to get him healed. He evolved not to long ago.
Charizard(Blackfire)
This Charizard is called Blackfire as it has evolved and grown up as that colour. This Charizard came from his Grandfathers Charizard, given to Kirk as an egg.
Seadra(DragonScale)
Kirk caught this early on with the help of blackfire. He gained Seadra's respect by helping it's friends in a territorial battle with a school of goldeen and seaking.
Bayleaf(Leafy)
Kirk caught Bayleaf as bayleaf, it loved Kirk from the start, always looking for attention from him. It's playful and smart.
Ariouishii (Darkwing)(This pokemon is much bigger, and much more ferocious. based on most dragons told in legend. it is large in size it's scales and leathery and hard. It's wings are bat like and torn. They are black white a blue aurora to them) Ash brought back a little maroon dragon from the haunted island found off the south cost of Kanto. He thought it would be perfect for Kirk.
Trainer/Dark Knight?: Trainer
RP Sample (It can be taken from another RP): Taked from Silent screams

A tall boy stood in the centre of a field, a large black Charizard circled and commanded the air above. The boy was slim, but you could see the muscles in his arms, the definition was bold and stuck out. His blonde hair was strewn about, and his fringe reached down to his eyes. His eyes where defected, one being Aqua blue, the other being Emerald green, and a shadowed scar lay under his left eye. His name is Scar.

A strange wind swept the air around Scar, who was standing tall and proud. The land was unnatuarly quiet, he didn't like it.
"Blackfire" the young boy roared, as a Large black dragon like creture landed beside him, it's powerful wings manipulating the air below it to allow a landing.
"Blackfire did you see anything out of the ordinary?" the boy asked with sad, untainted voice. The large black Charizard nudges the boys sholder and pointed to the west with it's snout.
"In the old town? what was it?" he asked as pleasently as possible. The Charizard just shurgged it's powerful shoulders almost knocking the boy over as it pushed up with it's slim arms.
"Whoa Blackfire, ok shall we go check it out then?" he asked Blackfire nodded, turning around to allow the boy to mount him for flight.

Blackfire's large powerful wings, again manipulating the air for flight, his fluid movements carrying him and his friend through the strange death carrying wind. "Blackfire you don't think the Divinii do you?"
Again the Charizard just shrugged, but this time in a worried way as a blurr of nervousness flared across its face.

The boy scanned the desplate landscape below, something didn't seem right but nothing ever did these days. He noticed something not a long ways away from the town. "Blackfire Land" the boy commanded in a ghostly tone. Blackfire landed with a thud, near an Arcanine which was supported by a large red houndoom.The Arcainine was hurt but not just the hole in it's beautiful coat, but it gave the impression that it was cruel and cold.

Blackfire made the first move by moving closer towards the beauitiful dog pokemon supporting it with the houndoom, it was strange due to it's maine being of abnormal colour it seemed unnaturally strong with it's powerful muscles holding it in place. Behind it a storm was brewing, and it felt as though it carried death itself.
"I don't know your name, but you're are a great looking Arcanine, do you need help?" The boy asked sorrowfully...

Last edited:

CyRaNo

PC's Resident Psycho
Years
Name: Chogan Saqui (Cho)
Appearance: Cho is fairly tall with raven black hair and steel grey eyes. She wears jeans and a blue t-shirt bearing the image of a Manetric. She also wears a light-blue bandana to keep her hair out of her face, and battered trainers.
History: Cho was brought-up in a rich household in Johto, but left after recieving her first pokemon as a gift, wanting to begin her own journey as a trainer. During her 5th Gym battle, her Manectric dissappeared into the forest, leaving Cho worried and distraught. She found the pokemon laying unconsious by a shrine to Celebi, with a deep green pearl hanging around its neck. Cho allowed her pokemon to keep the pearl, but didn't learn of its power until a year later, when she heard of the meeting in Pallet Town. After consulting her parents, she set off for the small, faraway town.
Pearls: Celebi
Pokemon Party:
Manectric: Taigi (female)
Cho received Taigi as a gift from her Uncle. As her first pokemon, Taigi is also Cho's strongest fighter and best friend.
Ponyta: Ninepin (male)
Cho captured Ninepin when he lived wild with his herd. She soon tamed him, and now rides everywhere on his back.
Taillow: Falcon (male)
Although not particuarly strong, Falcon is incredibly brave and strong-willed. He acts as Cho's messenger, but will help his team-mates in a fight if needed.
Seadra: Poseidon (male)
Poseidon is Cho's second strongest pokemon. She caught him as a Horsea in a port close to her home. He was the first pokemon Cho caught after recieving Taigi.
Trainer/Dark Knight:Trainer
RP Sample :
"C'mon Ninepin! You can go faster than that!"Cho yelled, her knees gripping the Ponyta's back nervously as he raced through the bushes. She grabbed a handful of fiery red mane and leant forward against the horse-like creature's neck. Her eyes streamed with tears from the wind, her thick hair blowing messily behind her as they approached a dull, broken fence. Ninepin cleared the fence easily, slowing to a trot as they reached the main buildings in Pallet Town. I bet we're late. We're always late. Cho thought worriedly, but she relaxed a little as she saw only a small group of trainers standing by the lab. She hurriedly dismounted from Ninepin's sweat-caked back. "Good job, boy," she said, patting him, before returning the Ponyta to his pokeball. She neated up her hair, and walked over to join the others. "Hey," she called. "I'm Chogan, but you can call me Cho. How are you guys?" she tried to sound calm and confident, but wasn't sure it had worked.
View attachment 31444

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Thanks for joining guys, you're both accepted! ^^

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Hi Kiki! If this doesnt go as fast as the haunted island, I might be able to rp here but Ill fill the form anyways just in case. Oh and by the way haunted angel, You stole my character Leafy XD Well, maybe not steal but I have the exact same pokemon with the exact same name and also, I used Leafy in your rp ;) I would have used her if I hadnt looked at all the profiles before posting. Oh and BTW, Im going to get sprites of ALL my pokemon charries that I use in rps. If yous want me to make one for your pokemon, just PM me.

Name: Danyelle Alguire

Appearance: Down in siggy. (The girl one) I`ll see if I can get a drawn version but its the overworld in my signature.

History: Danyelle was born in Mauville,Raised in Goldenrod, and is now currently living in Pallet town. She found a mysterious orb while playing with Restren and Persies. She picked it up. She looked at its beautiful blue colour for a long time then put it in her pocket. She took it to her distant cousin Flannery to see if Flannery knew but of course, she didnt. So Danyelle kept the orb for safty and calls it her good luck charm.

Pearls?:May I please have Latios?

Pokemon Party: Restren(umbreon), Ginger(eevee), Sparx(pichu),Thundah(pikachu)Persies(Meowth) and Quil(Quilava)

Trainer/Dark Knight?: trainer plz

RP Sample: (From The Land Of the Umbreon)

Restren looked at the collar. Gulping he sat up straight. Maybe he could burn the collar before he turned evil...
"And dont even think about trying to burn the collar before you turn evil because it can with stand fire that isnt in the right weakness point." Said a grunt.

Restren groaned and rolled his eyes. He raised a paw in silence as the collar attached to his firey neck. His eyes turned redder than ever but then they turned as blue as the night sky. His red and roange body changed blue and black and his fire went out like a candle light. Restren looked up at his new owners grinning.

"Go find the other umbreon and bring them here, if you do so, I`ll give you a cookie!" Said a grunt. Restren ran out of the room panting like a dog. He began to sniff the air and ran in the direction of the lake.

Maybe if he tried, he would become a head of the pack. Leader of the group. The bronze and the brains both at the same time. This is what Restrens new dream was. Not finding his sister but defeating all good and making bad rule.

Restren`s dream was of course pointlessly bad but also pointless at all. He would never become head of anything. Jarlen was propably dead too. He was propably stuck in another trap. He had been captured long ago so Restren though he was either already evil, caught in a trap, or dead.

Restren continued to run not knowing what risk he was taking. He thought his task was to bring his friends but the task inside him told him to kill his friends.
Unsure what to do but still determined, Restren ran faster.

After a few more minutes, Restren came to the lake. His blue eyes scanned the lake and found land in the middle. He pretended to be normally himslf as it was dark nd on one would have told the difference in his colour. He hoped that the others would think it was just himself not the monster inhabiting him.

He leapt into the water pretending he was in pain while swimming.
He made it halfway to the island. He saw something on it. It must be the others. He thought climbing onto land pretending he was sickly injured.

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
How can I say no when you ask so nicely! ^^ Yes to everything Danyelle! Hehe Thanks for joining!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
May I join? :3

Name: Cory
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/view/29954671/
History: Her hometown was ripped apart by an orgnation years ago. Unknown which one. Has been traveling ever sence. Caught eevee evolutions over the years. Unknowly to her, the earrings she picked up shortly before the distruction of her hometown, were water and fire orbs, messly carved into water and fire sibols.
Pearls?: Moltres and Kyogre
Pokemon Party: Eevee(Mike. Has A green jewel earring on tip of left ear) Umbreon(Moonlight. He's a shiney) Espeon(Jasmine) Vaproeon(Bubbles) Flareon(Blaze) Jolteon (Sparks)
RP Sample: Thwack!
I ran in to someone. Later I found a bruise on my chest from when the pokeball that I have around my neck, was pressed against my skin when I rammed straight into whatever it was. I looked up. A man looked down at me, not looking to happy. I tried to get up and bolt again, but he hung on the to back of my shirt. The green of the long sleeved shirt matched the leaves in the trees. As he pulled me back, and threw me against the nearest tree, Chii dropped from my arms. I tried to struggle free from the man's grasp, but couldn't. Nothing helped. He held me by the collar of my shirt, up to his face. He looked most displeased. He started to yell, over the crackle of the drawing close fire, " What the hell do you think you're doing?!"
I didn't understand what I was getting yelled at for. I was just trying to get to a safe place. What was he going to do to me? The tears poured out now. I didn't know what to do. Hell, I didn't know what was happening at the time! The man in black threw me against anther tree, not holding on to my collar this time. That's how I displaced my shoulder that particular time. I started to realize this man probably had intentions to kill me. I suddenly thought of my dear pokemon. Were was he? Had the man already hurt him?
I got up from the tree's base, my whole left arm limp. I started to back away as he came closer. I was scared. I closed my eyes again, bracing for anther attack from the man. Someone please help! Please! I screamed in my thoughts. My boots were gaining blood on top. I guessed I was bleeding from my noise or mouth. I dropped to the ground, cowering in fear from the man. My water and fire element earrings felt heavy. My whole body did. He loomed over me.

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
You're accepted chichimi! ^^

Not even a single Dark Knight member....hm......

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
At least two... but we need a couple more trainers as well.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I would go recrute people, but I don't know anybody. I havn't been on Pokecommunity forever...

Years
Hehe. Let's see if I can get something cooking :P

Form:

Name: Blaze
Appearance: Even though Blaze has never been classed as "cool"...you wouldn't think it. A black jacket fits over an athletic frame, with black baggy trousers. You can just see a peek of a red top under the jacket. Blaze has fairly short, brown, spiked hair, but when in important battles, he wears a black and red bandana.
His face is usually soft, and gentle, but in battle, it is intense and concentrating, but NEVER angry.
History: Born into a family with two other brothers, Blaze was always given the least attention. Maybe thats why he strays away from home now. His two brothers (Dane and Jinte) gave in and became part of Team Rocket. Now HE is experienced in the art of pokemon battling, and he aims to prove just how wrong they were to defect to Rocket. His first pokemon (Pichu) was given to him as a gift by one of his uncles, and to this day STILL hasn't evolved into a Pikachu. Maybe it will never be happy enough? Blaze acquired the pearl through pure chance. With his brothers gone away, Blaze spent a lot of time on his own in the grass just outside his hometown of Pallet town. It was there he found the pearl.
Pearls?:Articuno
Pokemon Party:
Duskull - Blaze and Duskull have only just been united, and their friendship stems from this quest. Duskull only likes Blaze when it suits him.
Sharpedo - Sharpedo is quiet (unusually so for a Sharpedo) and is timid in battle, though powerful
Pichu - Blaze's first pokemon, he still isn't happy enough to evolve into a Pikachu
Charmander - Charmander is Blaze's best friend. Blaze has always had a passion for fire pokemon, though his like for change has stopped him being a fire specialist. Charmander and Blaze make a seamless team.
Ditto - Another of Blaze's strategies of change. Being a Ditto, he can...obviously...transform into other Pokemon, which Blaze thrives on in Battles.
Beedrill - Beedrill is one of Blaze's best conquests. In his longest Battle to date, Blaze caught this (female) Beedrill at the cost of the Scar above his right eye.

RP Sample (It can be taken from another RP):
((Guys, this is my first RP so take it easy on me hehe))

The sun was setting on yet another plain day in the town of Pallet. With only a slight breeze rustling the trees after what had been an immensely hot day; Blaze was glad of the cool that was descending. He turned his head slightly, as he sat on the grass outside his house.

"Pichu?" Blaze asked.

"Pi-Pichu" came the reply.

Blaze sighed, his heart weighed down again.

"But why?" he started "why aren't you happy with me Pichu?"

Pichu hopped over to Blaze and looked him in the eye.

"Pi"

Blaze stood up, and adjusted his bandana.

"I need to chill out, time for a battle. Come on Pichu; return!"

The red and white contraption enclosed Pichu, and Blaze tucked the ball away with another heavy sigh.

"Will he ever be happy with me?"

Blaze shook away his doubts, and headed north. He needed a battle. And as he went, just a flitter of light alerts our attention; but not his. Blaze turns the corner, out of sight.

--

Oh...btw, do I need to choose which region?

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
You're in Misdreavus! ^^ and you already chose a region!
You're so thoughtful chichimi! ^____^

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Yey, a new person!
I and see lurkers.
Do we need all the pearls filled out in the trainers before we can start?

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
Nah, it's ok if we have one or two missing, I'm sure others would join later on, but we still need Dark Knight members, if worse comes to worse, I'll make up a character for the Dark Knights, but I'll wait a day or two and see. Let's just hope it won't come to that! ^_____^

Lord_Crump

I have fury!-Fawful
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2006
May I join? (I'm kind of an RP noob, so sorry if it's a little lame)

Name: Reggie

Appearance: Reggie has short, spiky, red hair and dark brown eyes. He is slim and quite tall for his age. He also has a red-orange shirt, a brown headband and black pants.
Personality: He does not talk much, though he does when he thinks he has to. He is very mature for his age, and quite kind. He relies on wits and brains during battle.

History: He lived with his parents in Cherrygrove before he was orphaned at the age of 6. He then lived in an orphanage in New Bark town. The people at the orphanage were overly strict and had cruel punishments for wrongdoings. He ran away in mere days. Along the way, he met a Natu whom he named Psy and befriended. One day, a kind old lady named Samantha found him. She was a former Pokemon trainer and cared him for him for many years until one day; he decided to become a Pokemon trainer too. She gave him the Groudon and Raikou pearls as going away presents. She had no idea what kind of power they hold, nor did she know what kind of trouble she was going to get Reggie in.

Pearls: Groudon and Raikou
Pokemon Party: Xatu (Psy) Heracross (Knuckles) Dusclops (Redd, shiny) Politoad (Kermit)
Trainer/Dark Knight: Trainer

RP Sample: "Ah… what a beautiful night." Reggie said, as he was lying down, gazing at the stars. All of his Pokemon chattered happily. The stars were all radiant and lovely. Suddenly, Reggie heard some odd chanting. "What's that?" he said. His Pokemon looked around curiously. The chanting grew louder. "Cle-FAIRY! Cle-FAIRY!" was what they were hearing. Kermit noticed that a short, hefty man was peaking through the bushes. "Politoad! Politoad!" he cried. "What's wrong Kermit?" Reggie asked. He pointed at the man and yelled "Politoad!". Everybody then peaked through the bushes as well. They saw many Clefairy and Clefable, dancing around a strange rock. "What are they doing?" Reggie said. "They're doing a ritual," the man said, "They do this every year, I do wonder why… Regardless, allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Blue. I work at a science lab near here." "Nice to meet you Dr., I'm Reggie, and these are my Pokemon Psy, Knuckles, Redd, and Kermit." "Nice to meet you too, Reggie." He paused for a moment. "Reggie, do you know what that rock is?" Reggie nodded no. "It's pure Moon stone! People think Moon stones that big come from outer space!" his voice sounded very excited. "Wow, that's amazing!" Reggie said with equal excitement. Reggie looked at his watch. "Well, it's getting late. Bye Dr. Blue! It was nice to meet you!" he ran to his tent.
'Nice boy.' Dr. Blue thought.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
M'k. I have anther one that could be part of the dark nights too;.^^ *has two other roleplay charaters for pokemon*
Lord! OMG, Dr.Blue! Did you just name him that, or is he the blue from pokemon adventures?

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
OMG There is already lotsa pplz. Note: If Zaiku asks to join, dont allow him. Not to be mean or rude but he isnt a very good roleplayer and he spams sometimes. Also, most of his posts consist of sound effects.

Kiki

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 7, 2014
You're in Lord Crump!
Yeah, we just need Dark Knights! The last four pearls are for them! ^^
I feel bad for asking, but is Zaiku really that bad?

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Geeze, I dunno, I was looking at some of his posts, and he doesn't look that bad. Not long paragraphs, but at least he's litirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back