• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys' Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Awsome! You can have two pearls superd188, since there's one left why don't you take it?

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Okay and if you can edit your first post Dylans in Hoean and Dan is in Orren and how abotu you give the Zapdos pearl to Dylan okay

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    ((Sorry that I can't do, Dark Knight has 4 pearls not 3 that's why. Sorry! :P
    Well now we can start though! ^^ ))

Aerion yawned a little as she propped her elbows on the side of the S.S Tidal. Sky, her pidgeot flew countless times around the ship. Behind her, her other pokemon were relaxing. Well except for her blaziken Tory, whom stood behind Aerion patietly as if he were protecting her. "I can't belive I'm going to Pallet Town....on a ship....for the captain....on a journey....I tell this will become very bothersome." She mumbled looking boredly at the vast sea. Mizu swimmed by, and smiled happily up at Aerion. She waved at her lapras and pushed off the side. "Oh well, it may not be that bad right....Tory?" She blinked a little as she saw her pokemon looking at her calmly. Tory nodded a little. "Geez you're acting like a robot Tory. Have some fun why don'tcha!" She exclaimed pushing her fighting pokemon over to Dark her houndoom. "Now play nicely while I go and reflect on why I actually agree to go on this journey!" She giggled a little as she walked away.
    Putting her hands behind her head she looked up at the sky and thought of what Captain Stern had told her earlier that day.
    "Aerion, there's something I have to tell you..." Captain Stern trailed off. "What's up Captain?" Aerion gave the captain a confused look. "Do you know the story I told you, about Deoxys?" He asked not meeting her look. "Mhm, the one where Deoxys threatened to destroy the world but the sixteen legendaries stopped it?" She asked still confused. "Yes, well I got a call from Professor Birch... and he told me to tell you, that you should visit him at Pallet Town, in Kanto. He says it concerns the sixteen legendaries and Deoxys." He explained looking up at her, with a serious expression. "Me? Why me? I already came back from a journey! A journey from hearing mom yell at me!" Aerion exclaimed jokingly. "Aerion this is serious! Professor Birch has always been pleased with your skills as a pokemon trainer! He needs your help!" He exclaimed. "O...ok fine, but...no nevermind. I'll go. At least I get to see the professor again." She tried to smile, still uneasy with what the captain told her.
    "Hm...what's up? Is Deoxys back for revenge? If it is then how did it escape?" She questioned herself.

Yuri sat on a broken fence and looked at the two pearls that were recently given to her. "Why did HE give them to me? Geez it's not like I want to go on this stupid journey in search of some stupid magical pearls." She snapped gripping the two pearls tightly in hear hand. "What's His plan exactly? Darn I wish I knew more." She growled as she jumped off the fence. She called out her mightyena. "Sable why not sniff these, maybe you can track down the remaining pearls." She smiled softly at her pokemon. Sable sniffed the pearls but got nothing, nothing that would give him a lead. "Darn, I wonder how the other member is doing..." She trailed off as she looked up at the clear blue sky.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    OOC: Can I join as Deoxys' reverse ginetic pattern, Sodyex? (I'll give desc after I get approval)

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Dylan had been on the same ship as Areion but he was below the deck with his pokemon. "Man I can't belive I'm going to Kanto huh guys" said Dylan smiling. "Absoll..." said Gear turning around. "Hey Gear lighten up a bit it is suppose to be a trip". "Kingler king" said Claw. "Thats right Claw you got the spirte" I said laughing. I heard the the Captin say on the speaker phone that he wanted me on the deck alone. "Alright guys stay hear I wont be gone long don't cause a mess". I walked out of the and headed up the stairs. I could hear noises on the deck. "It's probely that other trainers pokemon" I whispered to myself. When I reached the deck there were all these pokemon around. "Howl cow" I said surpieds to see this many pokemon. I walked up the stairs again to enter the Captins room to see the captin and another trainer witch was probly the one who owned the pokemon outside." Hey what do you need me for" I exclaime. "The reason you are going to Kanto is to talk to Proffeser birch about Dexoys rise to attack the earth and about the Dark Knights" said the captin calmly. "Are you siruos" I said. I sarted to blink really fast. " I am most serious and this trainer next to you is has the same quest you two should get to know each other better". I look at the trainer and said "Okay". I left the room and got back at the deck. Opened a door and yelled "Hey guys come on up". And all these pokemon raced to the deck tranpoling Dylan. "owww."

Dan sat on a chair in his room looking at the two pearls. "I know I'm up for the task but what dose he want me to do" Dan said softly to himself. "I know he wants me to find the rest of them". "Go Jet" Dan said. A Vaporeon with a chewed ear came out looking angry. "Hey Jet can you find the rest of these orbs by tracking them". "Vaporeon" said Jet sharply. Vaporeon sniffed it and had no luck. "Darn it what am I suppose to do". Dan kicked the wall and returned Vaporeon to her pokeball. "Man this sucks".

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    ((sure))

Aerion smiled at the boy. "Hey, I'm Aerion Satsuki." She waved a little before walking off. "I'm gonna go check on my pokemon." she announced leaving the room. Kali walked up to her, and gave her a happy look. "Hey there Kali, what's up?" Aerion kneeled on the wooden floor and looked at her psychic pokemon. "Kirlia! Kir!" She squeeked a little. "You hungry? Well then let's go outside, I'm sure the others are hungry too." She smiled warmly at the little ballerina like pokemon. Walking outside, she whisteled, her pokemon crowding around her. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down guys!" She laughed a little taking out a container, full of pokemon food. "There ya go guys." She placed the container down, allowing her pokemon to take as much as they desired. Grabbing a handful she walked over to the edge of the ship. "Miiiiiizu!" She yelled. The lapras jumped out of the water and dived back down, getting Aerion wet in the process. She chuckled lightly as she waited for the transport pokemon to resurface. When Mizu did she leaned over, holding the handful of pokefood out for her to take. "Eat up Mizu. I'm sure you're hungry!" She said softly as she felt Mizu take up all the food. "Would you like-" before Aerion had a chance to finish her sentence Mizu swam off, enjoying the freedom. "Eh, ok then." She shrugged a little and pushed herself up. Spotting land ahead she jumped up, thrusting her hand above her head. "Yeah! Land ahoy!" She yelled happily.

"C'mon Sable let's go, I'm not gonna depend on the other Dark Knight, I work alone after all." Yuri smirked a little as she walked down a dirt path, Sable by her side. Putting the two pearls in her pocket she sighed heavily. "This sucks, why not another member." She whispered to herself glaring at the ground. Sable grunted. "I know you agree with me, Sable, but I might as well make most of this journey. I have a feeling it'll be a long one." She said glancing at her dark pokemon.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Cory was on the boat as well, but was quest for the most part. She was going to pallet town at the moment to vist Nick, who had reasenty evolved the one pokemon that he was having trouble with for over three years. Cory and Mike both agreed that alone was a good reason to go on the trip. When someone yelled something about land, Cory jumped up from her slumber, sending Mike into the gound. Bowing her head and wispering "Gomen" over again. Mike smiled and licked her face. She noded and pulled him back into his pokeball. Mike hated to swim, and wasn't about to wait for the boat to hit land.
    A red and white ball made a splosh in the water, and Bubble was out. Cory had found a rope and a wooden box earier, and used them in thew following way. She let Bubbles hold the rope at one end, and she held the other end, siting in the box. She would be too heavey to ride on Bubbles without hurting her, but she was light enough to float in the box.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    A large pokemon hovered up behind Aerion. "Sod?" she blinked as her long whiplike tentacles were like whisps of hair in the breeze. "Sodyex?" she yawned as she became transparent, still watching the human.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Aerion pulled out her pokeballs. "Sorry guys, but you need to go back for a while!" She gave them a reassuring smile. "I'll take you out once we're on land." She added a red light engulfing each pokemon, and returning them to their corresponding pokeballs. Clipping them on her belt she ran inside to tell the captain. "Hey! Captain Stern!" "Yes! Yes! I know, Kanto is up ahead." He cut her off waving a hand carelessly. "So you knew...well how long till we're ashore?" She asked leaning on the door frame. "Ten minutes the most I estimate. Now be a good girl and let me steer this ship without your presence will you?" He asked teasingly. Aerion stuck out her tongue as she did every time the captain made some type of comment. "Fine be mean." She spun on her heel and walked out, playing with her necklace, two orbs one green and one red. Walking out she looked on as the piece of land became larger and larger.
    Aerion suddenly felt as if she was being watched, looking around in alarm she saw no one. Looking up she thought she saw a pokemon but when she blinked she saw nothing. "I guess my eyes are playing tricks on me." She mumbled looking back at the approaching land. Hearing a splash she dragged her gaze off the growing piece of land and walked to the side of the ship. She saw a girl in a box being pulled by a vaporion. 'Is it normal for people to be dragged around by a vaporion?' She questioned herself mentally. 'Or maybe she fell over and can't get back on....wouldn't she yell for help? Maybe she's a mute!' Aerion brought her fist down on her open palm. "Hey there! Do you need some help!" She yelled down at the girl.

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    ((oops sorry, I must have been replying when you put yours up sorry, I'll edit mine! :P ^^; ))

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    The pokemon giggled again, and decided it was time to play. She turned visible again as she telepathicly said, "Look behind you to find me." to Aerion. She giggled again as her shiney white skin and golden feathers glittered in the moonlight. She said, "I'm over here!" to the trainer again.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Cory looked up at the girl yelling at the boat. Hearing her ask her if she needed help, she shooke her head no and held up her hand. Waving, Bubbles Spead up, which knocked Cory back into a siting postion instead of crouching. Ah, I see, she's racing the boat. the thought crossed her mind. She winked at the girl on the boat, who was falling behind herself and Bubbles bit by bit.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Aerion leto ut a little cry of surprise. "Who saisd that?!" She exclaimed quickly turning around she caught a glimpse of a white pokemon with golden feathers. "What the...I've never seen this pokemon before..." She whispered. Looking back at the girl she smiled at her and waved a little as the girl sped away being pulled by the vaporion. "This is scary stuff." She mumbled looking back at where she saw the pokemon. "Who are you?" She called out hoping to recieve another message.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Laughed as she said, "Sodyex!" she then said pshychicly, "I am Sodyex, reverse of the legendary alien, Deoxys. I was created by a small sample of dna from deoxys. The tried to clone him, but one of the new scientists put in the wrong codes, and reversed the dna by mistake." she pauses, and continues, "You can call me Kry." she then closed her eyes as you were surrounded by a golden light. "I give you the power of flight." she laughed as she began to spin and dance in the air.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Aerion went wide-eyed. "The reverse of Deoxys'?! Wow that's...that's awsome Kry! I'm Aerion." She grinned a little. "So now I can fly? How?" She asked looking down at herself as if hoping that she would learn to fly at that very moment.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    She then said in the most monotonic "Close your eyes and jump. If you just want to jump, keep your eyes open. You can open your eyes after you jump, you won't fall. When you want to land close your eyes and move like your diving. A light coushin of magic will keep you from getting hurt while landing."

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Aerion nodded a little. "Ok here goes nothing....ok more like something." Closing her eyes she jumped as high as she could. Waiting a couple of seconds she opened one eye and looked down. "Oh wow I'm flaoting! This is awsome!" She exclaimed trying to move around. "Weeee!" She giggled as she flew around Kry, laughing happily. "This is awsome!" She exclaimed sitting up. "I've always wanted to fly, but I never knew my dream was going to come true." She chuckled a little. "Look! We're almost at Kanto!" She pointed to the nearing mass of land. "Maybe I could fly there instead..." She whispered looking over at Kry. "Hey Kry, wanna be friends?" She asked out of the blue, a big smile on her face.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Dylan got up after his pokemon had trapelled on him. "Sorry guys you have to go back into your pokeballs for it because we are about to hit land" Dylan said putting a smile on his face. Dylan pulled out 6 pokeballs that sent out red lights witch made the pokemon go back in.Dylan looked at Areion who had said something about land. "About time we hit land". Dylan went to the edge of the boat and leaned on it. "Man I wish I knew where my brother was" Dylan said in soft whisper of a voice. Dylan was looking at the land he was heading to now. "So thats Pallet Town huh this is going to be one good trip".

Dan walked out of his room signing putting his orbs in his back pocket. Dan started to walk in too the hall way. There were Dark knights and there pokemon walking around. Dan had got to the end of the hall and went through a black door leading outside. When Dan walked outside he saw a girl and a Mightanay. "Oh.. I did'nt someone was out here" said Dan. He could see that her pockets were full and knew she was the other on with the orbs. "So you are the other one with the two orbs" Dan said putting a growl on his face.

Hybrid Master

Aerion's Sodyex
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    She paused. "Friends? Why sure. Want the power of invisibility as well?" she then wrapped her tentacles around the trainer and dove underneath the water. "Try and breathe. Don't worry." she smiled as the gem on her chest glowed a beautiful lapras blue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back