• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deoxys' Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Yous should see some of his worst ones. Here is an example of one I remember most of:

I looked up. A trapinch walked out staggering. It seemed weak so I threw a pokeball at it. DING DING DING DING!! "YOU CAUGHT TRAPINCH!" Yelled the narrator. I cheered.

I dont think dings are a good post. And further more, Whats with the narrator? I tink he isnt really that fit for good rps. Maybe an rp with tiny fluffy puppies or something. :P

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    No, not nessisarily. It good be just being creativly. ^^ And he might be refering to anime, or a contest were the narrotor comes out of nowere. *shrug* but I'm not going to argue anymore. Besides, who says he'll join?

Lord_Crump

I have fury!-Fawful
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    chichimi said:
    Lord! OMG, Dr.Blue! Did you just name him that, or is he the blue from pokemon adventures?

I just named him that. Lol.

Years
  • Blaze sighed. The battle hadn't calmed his nerves; but he soon brightened when a familiar vehicle greeted him. He stepped into his house, removing the bandana on his head and looking around. His mother came out of the kitchen. wiping her hands on the apron covering her

"Uncle Eric is here Blaze"

Blaze had already made his way into the living room by now, and wondered if his favourite uncle had changed. He walked through the door...

"Why...Blaze...how you've grown!"

"And you, Uncle, don't look a day older. Except for those grey hairs peeping through"

Blaze winked at his Uncle, a grin creeping onto his face.

And what brings you here?"

Blaze sat down next to his uncle, leaning forward, elbows on knees.

"Ah! Well, I've something for you. nephew. I remembered how you collect these, and well - it's not doing anything with me now is it?"

And when Blaze least expected it, his Uncle pulled out a pearl. His second. And it looked mystical. Blaze's eye twitched

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Can I join
    Name: Dylan Peroko

Apperence: Dylan wears a heavy green colored hat with poke division on it and its raggity and beat. Dylan wears a heavy green color t-shirt with poke divison on it. He wears blue jeans and green heavy color gloves like ash. He also wears green shoes.

Pearls: Zapdos

History:He lose his dad while he was in the poke divison and misses him that why he wears that stuff. Dylan had encountered the Zapdos peral from a black knight taking it from a safe keep he battled the Dark Knight and had got to keep it as a gift.

Pokemon Party:

Kingler *Claw*:
    Dylan had found Kingler as a Krabby he was on beach badly injured and he had to him. The Krabby keep attcking Dylan but afterwords he thanked Dylan by joining his team.

Gardevior *Dream*:
    Dylan had run into Gardevior when it had an egg it was trying to protect it from a group of Golbats so Dylan had help her out and she join her party leaving the egg with another pair of Gardevior.

Breloom * Spore*:
    Dylan had recived Breloom as Shiroomish from his father befor his deaparture. This was Dylan's first pokemon and voved to never leave it behind or let anything happen to it.

Absol *Gear*:
    Dylan won Absol in a battle contest. Absol is smarter than most pokemon but not as strong as most Absol but when it comes to brains this your pokemon.

Lairon *Metal*: Dylan meet Lairon right befor he found Gardevoir this pokemon was trying to stop the group from attacking Dream. This pokemon has more deafense than normal pokemon and can be really powerful at times.

Crumpet *Smoke*: Dylan had smoke on top of a valcano. Crumpet was about to jump in the valcano but Dylan had stop him and Crumpet had thanked and join his group.

Group: Trianer

Rpg sample:" Crumpet noooooo..." I said. The smoke was hard to see through but Dylan could just see crumpet about to jump. "Stop" I yeel. I ran after crumpet I had pushed him out of the way. "You dont have to do that" I said. I started to cry. "It pains me to see a pokemon die". "Crumpet". Crumpet got down on his beat up knees and pushed himself into a pokemon. "Thanks Crumpet I think I'll name you smoke". I wiped the tears from eyes.

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    sure you can join superd188, but the remaining pearls are for the Dark Knight memebers. You can still be a trainer, just without a pearl, sorry. ^_^;

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    lol that's true you can also be a Dark Knight, so then you can have a pearl! ^^

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Its okay I can understand if we ever get any or we can have players be two charecters I can play two if you want to me to. And if you want to edit your first post Im in Kanto

Last edited:

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Well I made another character, a Dark Knight, so if anyone would do the honors of joining and becoming a Dark Knight we could finally start this RP! ^^

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • Ill do another chacter

Name: Dan Peroko

Apperence: He wears a black hood with a DT sign on that is blue. He wears a headband that also has DT his head band is blue too. He wears blue jeans with black shoes. Dan has Black hair he is 6'11 and weghs 145 pounds.

Pearls: Zapdos

History: He had join the black knight not to soon after he left home he had recived this pearl as his join as he very skilled in battled he Dylan's big brother but he dosent know that Dylan is his enemy.

pokemon in party:

Corpfish (Hammer): He meet Corpfish as his first pokemon he is very stubboron so he dosent give up easy.

Vaporeon *Jet*: This was his second pokemon as an eevee her ear was chewed up so it hates pokemon it is very powerful

Zubat*Sonic*: He meet Sonic in a cave this pokemon is very speedy so Dan had to have him but for some reason his right wing has holes on it.

Pinser *Crusher*: He meet him in the Virdan forest this Pinser has a scar on left eye.

Sizor *Double*: This pokemon evoled from his Syther this pokemon likes to make copies of him self.

Flygon *Smasher*: He meet Flygon after he joined the Dark Knights this pokemon likes to smash stuff

Note: All these pokemon are evil

Group: Dark Knights

RPG Sample: Already have one

Persinality: He hates to talk it wastes his time he says. He is more action than anything. He hate to quite he like to lud and when ever he finshes a mission he gose out with a bang. He misses his family knowing he cant return because of his Dark Knights but later he will hate his brother Dylan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back