• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All good things...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    All good things... A very dumb April Fools joke from your friends at PokemonZeo

Nintendo of America said:
    We would like to take this opportunity to let our loyal community of fans know we will continue to fully support the Pok?mon trading card game community throughout the rest of our existing agreements. As many of you are aware, we have been planning on releasing the Pok?mon-e TCG EX: Hidden Legends this June. We hope you are all looking forward to the Pok?mon-e EX: Hidden Legends set as much as we are. The Pok?mon-e EX: Hidden Legends release is a special one for all of us here at Nintendo of America because it will be the last Pok?mon TCG expansion.

In other words, it's over folks. Thank you for all of your time and energy in making this game great, but the game as we know it is going to be dead in a few short months. Thank you again. Cya.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Believe me, I'm as happy as you are. Here's Ech's reply to a not so very nice email I sent him earlier today...

Ech said:
    actually, i had very little to do with it.

someone else came to me with the idea, and i went along with it. [shrug]

I still wanna smack him for this...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, this wasn't an April Fool's joke, was it? I loved collecting the cards... If it isn't then they're going to be getting a sadistic letter from me.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    it is an april fools joke, Zeo even took it off their main page without apologizing...

grrrrrrr...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Bullados said:
    it is an april fools joke, Zeo even took it off their main page without apologizing...

grrrrrrr...

Thank god it just a joke, when i read this at first i wasnt sure if it was a joke or not. My heart skipped a beat :dead:, you really had me there for a sec. :laugh:

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • I was about to say...that would really suck if they stopped making the cards, although I don't do much card battling anymore, I still like collecting them and looking at the pretty pictures :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    you have no idea how peeved I was at that. I was about ready to throw my $2000 computer accross the room, seriously...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    it was on a few other sites as well. Not completely sure which ones, but Ech gave me his guarantee that it was not the only place this "announcement" would be up.

Also, read over the language again. Remember what Wizards said about 3 months before Skyridge came out. Notice any similarities? lol...

Back