• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Naruto Sprite Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
Years
  • im starting a project to make naruto sprites using pokemon trainer sprites ^.^ so far ive made sakura(short hair) and sasuke,currently working on sakura(long hair) and naruto.

ill upload sprites tomarrow

edit:
    UchihaSasuke.png

HarunoSakura.png

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • rules said:
    Providing that you are planning to showcase more than at least four sprites, then you will be allowed to make a thread of your own. Otherwise, if you're only wanting to showcase an amount of sprites lower than the number bolded, then please only showcase them in the Spriters Showcase thread.

Um, yeah. Self explanatory, much. Only create a thread if you have at least four sprites to show. :D; Other than that. sorry~ ..;

Years
  • What we normally do, Lily, is if a user fails to show any sprites upon making a thread, then said user would be given time to do so, otherwise if Komo fails to complete the sprites in a certain amount of time, the thread winds up closed.

And I believe Komo stated what she's working on in her first post, she is indeed working on 4 sprites.

Komo, I'll give you some time to complete the sprites, otherwise this thread will be closed until you PM me the done sprites, then I'll reopen it.

Remember not to make a thread if you've nothing to showcase as of yet, it's best to be ready with your work beforehand.

~Re-opened

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back