• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Rumor: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl to release in September?

Years
  • Well, check Bulbanewsbulbagarden.bulbanews.net! What do you think? It may be just a rumor... but if it's so, it means that we'll probably have them in late Autom and just maybe soon Winter! Also, sure countless screenshots as well as new Pokemon will be revealed soon!

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    um the link doesnt work...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Knowing the consistency of release dates, it'll be some time in the Summer of 2007 at best estimates, and that's being optimistic. And probably even longer for us Europeans.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Well it could be as early as Febuary, and as late as May when comparing to GBA games. DS games may take long to translate though so maybe even August.

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
  • Let's just hope people don't try and jump the gun like they did with R/S and buy the Japanese version...the PUK forums were clogged up with questions because they couldn't read Japanese.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Ichida said:
    Here's hoping we get them for Christmas.

Yeah, I actually think there's a good chance the US will get them for Christmas. Who knows, they could be working on translating it right now.

*hopes*

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
  • I know for a fact that September 2006 is the release date for Japan for P/D.
    The US release is going to be in 2007. I doubt they'll have it for Christmas. Doesn't anyone remember how long it took R/S/E and FR/LF to come out? It's not going to be for a while.

I actually am probably going to pre-order it.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • While I hope with all of my heart that it gets released in USA by christmas. I serioulsy doubt that it will. I live in Australia though, but im buying off lik-sang. It would be a very good marketing move for nintendo if they did release it for x mas, but it just wont happen. So instead I hope that we get it before april 07...

rogergratton

www.paypalcrack.tk
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2006
    This would be to cool!!!

I cant wait!!!!

Will we be able to play over internet ??

Sneas

Burning Blaze.
    Years
  • It probably will be around March or April of 2007 when it comes out, but there's still that slim chance that it could be around Christmas or the New Year.

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
    Years
  • Usohachii_Pot said:
    Let's just hope people don't try and jump the gun like they did with R/S and buy the Japanese version...the PUK forums were clogged up with questions because they couldn't read Japanese.

I remember doing that ^^ Except I didn't ask any questions because there was already a decent walkthrough on GameFAQs and I got pretty far through the game without using it that much (I just talked to everything ^^;; )

It's really hard to stop the urge to buy the Japanese version early >.>

However, if Ruby/Sapphire was any indication, I think it's realistic to think Diamond/Pearl will come out in late December. Maybe January because of the holiday rush. (The Japanese and English versions of R/S were three months apart)

Back